1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events: Supanova: Gold Coast (8th-10th April), Melbourne (15th-17th November)

Oz Comic Con: Perth (2nd-3rd April), Adelaide (9th-10th April)

FF:WA George flogs...erm I mean auctions Star Wars props

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Symmbian, Aug 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Kaustin Jedi Knight

star 3
    Oh must be good then! :p gonna have to see it!
  2. Sith Magician Force Ghost

star 5
    I do recommend seeing the series first.
  3. Master_Kaustin Jedi Knight

star 3
    I did have the episodes on my laptop but i deleted them coz I wanted to put season 4 of smallville on it :( mm my bad :(
  4. Sith Magician Force Ghost

star 5
    I got the boxset on Monday for $30, rumour has it the week the film comes out, it goes back upto $79. The friend who showed it to me last year paid $129 to get it imported.
  5. Master_Kaustin Jedi Knight

star 3
    ahh okay.. ill prolly get a hold of it at work somewhere im sure someone has it! :)

thats like me when the OC series 1 boxset came out! i paid $120 to have it imported..! haha Series 2 comes out next week on DVD so ill prolly pay the same to get that one imported!.. hrmm tragic! :p

6. Jedi_Nat Force Ghost

star 5
    I did have the episodes on my laptop but i deleted them coz I wanted to put season 4 of smallville on it

Mental note: Steal laptop! Must see series 4 Smallville...
  7. Master_Kaustin Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hawk edit: Piracy isn't allowed on the boards, thanks. :)

8. Sith Magician Force Ghost

star 5
    You know, you guys could at least try and not openly discuss piracy on a public forum...
  9. Master_Kaustin Jedi Knight

star 3
    Ive got the box set as well im just a lazy bastard and cant be bothered changing the cd...

anyways not getting into the piracy thing again..
  10. Symmbian Jedi Knight

star 1
    This isnt a prop, actually its not SW either but its very clever. It's a link to a radio controlled submarine, modded from a plastic model of the Voyager. The guy who converted it is japanese and has a few other Enterprise models converted to subs.

http://www.excite.co.jp/world/english/web/body/?wb_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hm-arts.com%2Fstarfleet_ydd%2Findex.html&wb_lp=JAEN&wb_dis=2

Hopefully it gets you there, otherwise the page is known by Yokosuka Dry Docks, I think the video of the Voyager sub is on the page somewhere or where the guy is at a sub meet.

11. Sith Magician Force Ghost

star 5
    That's all well and good, but I was referring to this:

If you don't want to get into piracy again, then don't be so stupidly blatant about it.

12. Master_Kaustin Jedi Knight

star 3
    Its an open forum i can do what i like... easy as that..

Im trying not to kill another thread due to piracy, so lets leave it okay..
  13. Sith Magician Force Ghost

star 5
    Its an open forum i can do what i like... easy as that..

Check the Terms of Service.

User agrees not to post material that is knowingly false and/or defamatory, misleading, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, that otherwise violates any law, or that encourages conduct constituting a criminal offense.
  14. Master_Kaustin Jedi Knight

star 3
    well then a mod can either remove my post or give me a warning.. thats fair enough, But they havent done that yet..

Theres been enough talk about those topics over the past years on these boards actually every board and ive never seen anything closed in regards to it.. If you were a mod, it would be duely noted, but ya not.. other then that I expect a message from Hawk..
  15. Sith Magician Force Ghost

star 5
    And so you should expect a message. But in the meantime, might I advise if you don't want to discuss pricay, you don't post condoning it.
  16. Master_Kaustin Jedi Knight

star 3
  17. Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Youngling

star 6
    Seriously Darran, you'll get banned for it...take it from me. Aka: mister-banned 20 times now.
    Just saying.
  18. Master_Kaustin Jedi Knight

star 3
    Elliot, If i get banned its on me no one else.. i dont think it will come to that anyways.. but if it does it does..

Just leave it.. :/
  19. Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Youngling

star 6
  20. Master_Kaustin Jedi Knight

star 3
  21. Jedi_Nat Force Ghost

star 5
    I didn't want to start a fight, I was trying to be funny. Anyways, I have an pre-order on amazon.com......
  22. Master_Kaustin Jedi Knight

star 3
  23. HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania

star 6
    Just a reminder - participaing in or otherwise actively assisting piracy isn't allowed on these boards. I won't ban for a first offence in most cases, even though it should be obvious that a site as large as ours can't be seen to be endorsing illegal activities, but continued offences will earn you a holiday. Just so you know.
  24. Master_Kaustin Jedi Knight

star 3
  25. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE Jedi Master

star 4
    You gotta love how he swoops in like that. [face_hypnotized]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.