main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA George flogs...erm I mean auctions Star Wars props

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Symmbian, Aug 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stinky_jawa

Stinky_jawa Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2000
    *swoons* 8-}

2. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE

JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2005
    hee hee. He's like Condor man. Anyone ever see that one? Michael Crawford as a superhero????

3. FaLLeN-AnGeL

FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    A friend of mine is selling Slave I on e-Bay at the moment. Just thought I'd let you guys know in case anyone is interested. Link is: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5995201531&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

EDIT: Fixed the link

4. Sith Magician

Sith Magician Jedi Master star 5

Sep 14, 1999
    *notices ebay user name*

Ah yes, the more I hear about that man, the more I believe his better half when she says he and I would get along very well ;)

Wonder if he'd be up for a trade for that ship....

5. FaLLeN-AnGeL

Dec 3, 2001
    He's effing fantastic! Honestly, you'd love him. :)
    Unfortunately I doubt he'd be up for a trade, apparently they are rather desperate for ca$h at the moment. :(

6. Sith Magician

Sep 14, 1999
    Yeah, that's what I figured, didn't think he'd part with that thing lightly.

I have something I'll be selling soon myself, but it''l be very pricey and unless you live in Sydney, freighting would be a bitch...

7. soneil

soneil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Not sure what the going rates are but I'd say he deservesmore than $300 for something like that.

8. Sith Magician

Sep 14, 1999
    You're right, it's a shame someone would have to part with that just because they need the money...

9. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE

JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2005
    I'd rather whore my ugly ass off to large truck drivers.[face_worried]

10. FaLLeN-AnGeL

Dec 3, 2001
    I think it's a shame when anyone has to part with anything for the sake of a small amount of ca$h. There are so many various Ca$hies stores around that have most of Soup's CD collection, a large quantity of our DVDs, various stereos, monitors and computer equipment... Now one of them even has my camera, and I'm so worried we're not going to have the money to get my baby back. :(

11. Symmbian

Symmbian Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 15, 2004
    On the topic of props and the kind, there was a blurb on MSN yesterday about Alec Guiness' Obi Wan cloak being found in a costume store. According to the report it was rented out as Monk Priest cloak. It was confirmed it was the original cloak because in a later inspection the name "A Guiness" was found marked on a name tag, inside the hood.

Theres a joke about beer in there, but I just couldn't make it work!

12. soneil

Nov 30, 2000
    Many times in the last 15 years I've kicked myself very hard for getting rid of my complete collection of Kenner action figures along with the many accessories I had. All in exchange for a sound system that only lasted a few years. I'm sure SM remembers the many afternoons we spent, spending all our cash at toyworld!

Apparently my little sister still has one of my ewoks that I didn't give away. :p

13. Sith Magician

Sep 14, 1999
    Dude, you're aware of what happened when I came back from army boot camp at 18 right?

My mother hands me $100, and I asked what is was for, and she says "All those space toys you packed up."

Still not speaking to her.

14. soneil

Nov 30, 2000
    I'm not sure which is worse. Losing them because of my own stupidity or you losing yours because of someone else's. At least you can blame someone else I guess. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.