main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST George Lucas confirms (almost) Big Three return!

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Kuestmaster, Mar 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GODLIKE

GODLIKE Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 28, 2012
    You have a point but i still don`t think a jedi would allow themselves to get out of shape even during peace time

2. Grilled Hutt

Grilled Hutt Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 24, 2003
    They are so wrinkled...how could they let themselves age like that.......see the point im making here?

The erroneous statement is claiming that physical activity would keep the jedi in shape. If you want disgusting go watch the documentary Hungry for Change and realize that the food products are no different than cigarettes. Yes people can make those choices to eat or not eat those things but when addicitive chemicals are added in the same fashion as nicotine is to cigarettes you have to understand where the blame lies. Your body naturally takes toxins and wraps it into fat cells. When you burn off the fat it forces the body to wrap it in fat cells again and send it back to the bodys fat zones- this is why the weight doesnt stay off when it comes to dieting. Only when the act of ingesting processed (addictive and sugary foods) foods stop is when the body no longer receives those toxins in the food - the toxins are everything from additives to chemicals designed to make you want more. I struggled not to comment on this or even bring up a documentary/analogy into this subject which has no place in a star wars forum but the key here is education. An educated informed person can make the appropiate comment based on having the information you should know.
    Even more ridiculous would be analyzing the Jedi diet and seeing where they went wrong.
    Now that ive wasted two minutes making this post - I hope they CGI bald spots on all 3 of em, make them gain 100 lbs for their roles, and make them wheeze throughout the whole trilogy just for the sole purpose of disappointing people who just cant be happy that those original actors are still ALIVE.

DarthBreezy likes this.
  3. run_luke_run

run_luke_run Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 18, 2004
    So what's the over under on Lando returning?

4. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    I'll be OVER the moon when he's UNDER contract. :)

5. Ridley Solo

Ridley Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2010
    :eek: *insert fangirl freakout here*
    WOW! That poster is gorgeous. It looks perfect...just perfect! =D=

Darth Chiznuk likes this.
  6. run_luke_run

Feb 18, 2004
    I am extremely impressed by that as well...I love it.

7. GODLIKE

GODLIKE Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 28, 2012
    Why are you acting like its impossible to not be fat its clearly not anyone can get into shape if they want to. Cigarettes are disgusting the people that smoke them are even more disgusting than people the people that allow themselves to get into terrible shape. Yeah there both addictive but its not an excuse stop defending people
    that weak and lazy.

8. run_luke_run

Feb 18, 2004
    So what's the over-under on Lando coming back?

9. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Dude, just give the insults a rest. We get it, you don't like people who don't fall into your narrow world view. Now take the discussion elsewhere, we're here to talk Star Wars.

I'll ask Billy Dee when I meet him in a couple of weeks ;)

10. Jcuk

Jcuk Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2013
    Some on here are clearly oblivious to the concept of time and getting old. Gravity catches up with everyone in the end. There's no escaping it. Unless you've got plenty in the bank and fork out on face lifts or whatever and just end up looking like a freak. I think they've all grown old gracefully.

Leias_Left_Bun and Jedi_Lover like this.
  11. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    I know the thread title says "BIG THREE return"... however, this is not a reference to their size. Stop derailing the thread while simultaneously attempting to bait people with your miopic worldview.

12. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Mark, Carrie and Harrison all have what Bogie famously called '**** you money'*, a large part is due to Star Wars. This means they don't have to care what anyone else thinks...

*Unlike myself, I have 'Thank you sir, can I have another?' money...

13. Darth Claire

Darth Claire Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2012
    Times like these we REALLY need to see some recent pics. And by recent I dont mean by like from a couple months-years ago. Like how they are now so we can tell what they might look like later or if they're even trying to start looking better. I've been looking around but I havn't been able to find many/any pics of Luke or Leia from this month. Darn secretive/hiding peoples.

14. Jcuk

Mar 16, 2013
    Who's Bogie?

15. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Humphrey Bogart?

16. Jcuk

Mar 16, 2013
    Oh ok. What did he mean by **** you money?

17. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    That fan-made poster is actually really good, except it looks like the Millennium Falcon is crashing into Giant Chewbacca.

18. TCF-1138

Sep 20, 2002
    I think it means that all the money he has is basically a big f- you to everyone who don't have enough, or just enough money. You know what I mean? Kinda hard to describe.
    That will be a big plot point in Ep7 - didn't you hear?

19. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Chewbacca's the villain? Clever.

20. TCF-1138

Sep 20, 2002
    No, no, Chewbacca is not the villain. He's just the misunderstood monster-wookiee who everyone wants to kill. But in the end it won't be the Millennium Falcon, but beauty that killed the beast.

21. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    A nice little story about Bogie - yes, Humphrey Bogart:

Long before he was Hollywood’s most famous tough guy, Bogart began his acting career on the stage. After serving in the United States Navy during WWI, he got his start playing a handful of very juvenile roles in drawing-room and country-house comedies. In 1920, he scored a leading roll in the comedy “Cradle Snatchers” and received a bevy of positive notices. It was during this time that he was said to have kept $100 dollars in his dresser drawer at all times, calling it his “F” you money. Instead of taking a part he didn’t want, he could just say “F” you.

;)

22. TCF-1138

Sep 20, 2002
  23. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    MOD WARNING
    We don't discuss any of the actors personal issues which include weight and mental health issues. Next person to bring this up will be spending some time away from the forums. Are we understood. Good.

24. Jcuk

Mar 16, 2013
    So what you mean is they've all got enough money anyway. And accepting to be in the ST isn't an admission of being skint and needing a payday? Not trying to be argumentative here but am I understanding the point right?

25. Lord TW

Lord TW Jedi Master star 2

Dec 25, 2012
    I'd like some ****you Twinkies right now.

That probably didn't come off the way I intended...whoops.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.