main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

George Lucas dialogue dilemma.

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by Jokerisdaking, Jan 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anakin_luver

anakin_luver Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 26, 2005
    But his actions *do* show that he will take Anakin back. He talks to Anakin for about 10 minutes before understanding the fact that Anakin isn't going to back down. He tries once again near the end of the fight to talk to him, but that fails. You also see the desperation in his voice and face when he realizes Yoda wants him to kill Anakin. He doesn't want to do it even though he saw with his own eyes Anakin fighting the Younglings. He even makes a last pathetic attempt to not fight his friend. He tells Yoda he doesn't know where to look. Obi-Wan, like Padme, is grasping for any last hope that Anakin will turn back.

2. darth_frared

darth_frared Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 24, 2005
    i think in his own way he is testing the waters. it just doesn't measure up to my standards of reaching out, i suppose.
    great point! :D i was worrying no one would bring it up! and we don't *see* him do it either! this will enter the mace windu isn't dead debate territory!

3. anakin_luver

Jul 26, 2005
    No, we don't *see* Anakin actually cut his lightsaber through one of the kids, but we see him "fighting" two of them, and we see another one actually falling to the floor. Not to mention the fact that all the Younglings are dead...and they were killed by a *lightsaber*

4. darth_frared

darth_frared Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 24, 2005
    yeah, it's on the holograph. it's just funny and i will not debate it here because it's just going off on a silly tangent. i deduce he kills the little kids. of course i do, but i don't *see* it.
    just like i deduce it's his kids in padme's womb although i never have proof. :)

5. anakin_luver

Jul 26, 2005
    Ahaha...Yes I see what you mean. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.