GEORGE LUCAS IS GOING TO BE AT C3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by BFett88, Apr 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. BFett88 Force Ghost

star 4
    This needed its own thread. I will be standing all day in and night in line so that I can see the creator. I sure hope he signs autographs. If so I will have my Jorge Sacul with me. Oh man, this is unreal.

http://www.theforce.net/latestnews/story/George_Lucas_Is_Coming_To_C3_91025.asp

http://www.starwars.com/community/news/2005/04/news20050405c.html

2. kitarusapien Former RMFF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 6

Since I can't be there, you are hereby commanded to give him a heartfelt bearhug fer me!!!!!

3. Kal-El_Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 3
    this is so unfair to me i cant believe this i'm the one who needs to see him now i'm angry
  4. BFett88 Force Ghost

star 4
    But Jedi can't be angry. :D
  5. Kal-El_Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 3
    too bad when i get angry kal-el kenobi becomes darth valetraz
  6. kitarusapien Former RMFF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 6

"Control! You must learn CONTROL!!!"

7. BFett88 Force Ghost

star 4
    Oh so you are both a Sith and a Jedi. Very complicated.
  8. Kal-El_Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 3
    i am controling it but i'm better now
  9. kitarusapien Former RMFF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 6

Lapse into the Dark, but LIVE in the Light.

10. Kal-El_Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 3
  11. Sith_Slayer Force Ghost

star 6
    Just saw this posted over @ StarWars.com myself. Pretty exciting news.

I wouldn't count on autrographs though. Not really GL's style.
  12. Zeiken Jedi Knight

star 1
    i bet hes only going to be on stage for a night, no autographs or anything, but gimme a few days with my hacking skill and i can find out where he is staying and stalk him...hahaha...
  13. Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    A few days? Psh. MY 1337 hax0ring skillz already have a satellite tracking the hovering air fortress where he lives...looking down at all us...little people.

14. Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Besides, I'm sure nobody remembers this, but many years ago some Stormtroopers showed up in Telluride during the film festival when GL was promoting "American Grafitti" and made quite a ruckus. The headlines the next day read "George Lucas Accosted by Crazed Star Wars Fans".

We don't need another incident like that.

LOL.
  15. tman Jedi Knight

star 2
    hehe....we may have to get in line as soon as we get there if we want a chance at seeing him ;)
  16. nnaydolem Force Ghost

star 6
    that is too cool! talk about going out with a bang!
  17. COS_Vader Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah. He'll be there and he'll be the size of a postage stamp from where you'll see him. ;)

Sorry... Just not that interested in hearing him regurgitate what he's said before.
  18. Taeriel Force Ghost

star 5
    I'm vaguely curious to hear what he'd say, since I haven't seen him before, but if the line would really require that much time, I'm not that motivated. Now, if it were for Harrison or Ewan... ;)
  19. BFett88 Force Ghost

star 4
    Oh the line is going to be ungodly huge. Just to see Carrie Fisher, you had to stand in line for like 6 hours. People might or probably will start lining up the night before. I will probably be one of them. It is George Lucas, if it wasn't for him, we wouldn't be talking on this board right now. We would have nothing Star Wars.
  20. anthonymaul Jedi Master

star 4
  21. kitarusapien Former RMFF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 6

I won't be there to have the opportunity to stand in line all night to see him, if that would even be possible, but I'll say this....he's a visionary, on a par with Jules Verne.

22. Tev_Torbek Jedi Knight

star 3
    I hear ya, Kit. I feel your pain. I'm going to be stuck here in godd ole Denver myself. Anbody know Saturday's Powerball numbers??? I just need enough to go to C3
  23. BerusBantha Jedi Knight

star 3
    I certainly would like to see him! But they will probably make you pay extra to do so.
    I don't want to stand in a line forever either.
    So I'll just go with the flow and see what happens. It is pretty amazing that he plans on being there at all.
  24. k3po Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I wont be standing in a line all night just to see a guy. I might be able to do the 6 hour wait though, an advantage of having that 4 day pass. My 2 goals are:

To get merchandise first thing Thursday, and to get to see GL, even just a glimpse of him. Everything else at C3 is now just a bonus. The merchandise line might be an hour long fron the start, but getting in an hour early makes up for that. Blowing a whole day wait to see GL, that leave 2.5 days to see everything else. Piece of cake. Plus beinjg at the last two celebrations, I've seen so much already.
  25. nnaydolem Force Ghost

star 6
    Kids do you realize this means that Uncle George is going to see our Bird?????

Hmmm....autograph time????
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.