main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

George Lucas on Saturday

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by hofie, Apr 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carmenite42

carmenite42 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    I just got confirmation via email that FF passes would work for the fan club line.

As long as you have an admittance badge in hand also. Thanks.

Lindsay Ohman

2. FateNaberrie

FateNaberrie Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 31, 2000
    Very Easy way to sperate the 2 line:

Fan Club Member: Bright Orange Layard

Non-Fan Club Member: No Bright Orange Laynard

I think it will be pretty easy to seperate the 2 lines, don't you?

Clearly reading comprehension is not your forte.

3. jediadigallia

jediadigallia Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 10, 2004
    I am volunteering for officialpix and I received an e-mail from them saying I would be able to use the associate's entrance. It's neither here nor there with regards to GL, because I am scheduled to work the empty autograph hall Sat with the other poor souls.

4. JediMistressDragon

JediMistressDragon Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 20, 1999
    I just got confirmation via email that FF passes would work for the fan club line.

As long as you have an admittance badge in hand also. Thanks.<<

thanks for posting this--I was worried about my husband--I have fan club passes for him, though now we got some extra money too, I can just buy him his own fan club/hyperspace membership Wednesday.
    On the 501st photo shoot, as a member ,a long with my husband, they've been talking about this on their HQ Yahoo group. My opinion, RS for next morning, make it simpler that way. But I'm not the one who will decide.
    All I know is hubby and I will be in that line early, get our markers, then get costumed up, though if no photo shoot or call for him to do anything in trooper armor with this Lucas thing, then normal clothing until after see Lucas.
    JMD

5. carmenite42

Jul 21, 2003
    Yeah - I was wavering on whether or not to buy a membership myself. After reading this, I decided to, so my sister and I can get in the FC line for George.

6. kidwehatethemost

kidwehatethemost Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 12, 2003
    I wonder if GL will have a special guest with himself... Like Harrison Ford or Liam Neeson. I think that would be extremeley cool

7. Forja-Bingbey

Forja-Bingbey Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 12, 2002
    Why would that be cool. They both hate Star Wars and their fans.

8. kidwehatethemost

kidwehatethemost Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 12, 2003
    Cuz I still Love Them.

9. Forja-Bingbey

Forja-Bingbey Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 12, 2002
    I have a hunch that George is going to show up to the Fan Film Awards. So if you miss him blathering on about Episode: The Whatever you might still run into him. He puts his pants on one leg at a time just like all the rest.

10. MzAmethystCrow

MzAmethystCrow Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 14, 2001
    It'd be nice if he showed up with Hayden... "Surprise! I'm not really in Italy!"

Okay, so a girl can dream... ***thinks back to being in the front row of CII's Q&A with Hayden and asking if he knew of his Estrogen Brigade*** *sigh*

Hey, at least I can wake up, throw on clothes, and walk outside the doors of the Marriott and I'm in line! Wahoo!

11. DLoSith

DLoSith Jedi Master star 1

Mar 27, 2005
    This is so worth it to me I will be in line at 5am or earlier if I can manage it.

My plan now is on Thursday to focus on merchandise and the Opening Ceremonies, Friday is autograph day and the party, Saturday is GL and then whatever I can squeeze in.

Good times...

12. sithlard

sithlard Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 13, 2004
    So is getting in line somewhere around 4-5AM a good bet for getting in for Lucas?

13. Luukeskywalker

Luukeskywalker Force Ghost star 5

Jun 23, 1999
    Anyone know what to do if I have a fanclub lanyard and the person I am going with does NOT have a fanclub lanyard for the GL line? Thanks!!!

14. k3po

k3po Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 21, 2001
    DLoSith.. you plan is exactly our plan as well.

15. sithlard

sithlard Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 13, 2004
    "Anyone know what to do if I have a fanclub lanyard and the person I am going with does NOT have a fanclub lanyard for the GL line? Thanks!!!"

Apparently starwarscelebration.com has posted the answer:

Q: Can we use a friends & family coupon to get into the George Lucas seminar?

A: Yes, you will need to also have a badge. If you have a badge and a lanyard or a badge and a friends & family coupon you should get into the Fan Club line. If you just have a badge please get into the regular line at the main entrance. Please see the floor plan for information on where those are at.

Here's the link: Star Wars Celebration III FAQ

16. bbright

bbright Jedi Youngling

Mar 27, 2002
    So if you join the fan club now is it too late to get the F&F coupons or could you pick them up with your lanyard at will call?

I'm trying to decide whether my Dad & I both need to join the fan club now.

Thanks in advance for any input...

17. movieboy

movieboy Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 9, 2005
    I think that you could only get the coupons if you were already a club member, and had your badge shipped to you.

18. Fluke_Groundrunner

Fluke_Groundrunner Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 1, 2001
    Hmm. I am staying in the Marriott. I wonder if I will have a room with a view of the line so I know when exactly to head down ;)

Also, will they be able to exit and get 3400 people into the Ballroom in 20 minutes? I remember last time they could not get people inside that room fast enough for the opening ceramonies so they has to cut the line off and start before the room was full (that might have been a different room though, but even still).

19. brokenyolk

brokenyolk Jedi Youngling star 2

May 10, 2002
    ^ I think they're using all the North doors in the Sagamore Ballroom for entrance this time around. At CII for the opening ceremony it was all funnelled through 1 door. (so stupid...)

Should be OK this time.

20. carmenite42

Jul 21, 2003
    So if you join the fan club now is it too late to get the F&F coupons or could you pick them up with your lanyard at will call?

I'm trying to decide whether my Dad & I both need to join the fan club now.

Thanks in advance for any input...

I just emailed and asked:

Will it be possible to buy Fan Club membership at the convention? If so, at that point will you get a lanyard and 4 F&F passes?

Response:

Yep, you can do so at the Fan Club booth. Thanks!

Lindsay Ohman

So I'm going to be buying for myself, and sharing with Dani.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.