main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

George Lucas STIA ca e un regizor prost. And here's proof!

Discussion in 'Archive: Romania' started by ComicDiva, Dec 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ComicDiva

ComicDiva Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 27, 2004
    http://www.aintitcool.com/node/39381

Interviu cu David O Hare, care a regizat Weatherby si alte chestii si a scris multe da multe drame.

Hare: Do you want a real scoop?

Beaks: Sure! Why not?

Hare: I was asked to co-direct STAR WARS IV.

Beaks: The fourth, so that's--

Hare: The fourth STAR WARS. And I was asked to write the fifth and sixth, but I didn't.

Beaks: So you were asked to co-direct THE PHANTOM MENACE?

Hare: Whichever one got the series going again, that's the one. George said would I co-direct it with him. I would direct the actors, and he would direct the action. So you have a scoop. (Laughs) Nobody has ever asked me that question.

Beaks: Did you seriously consider it?

Hare: I didn't think it was my thing. I shot an episode for George's series, which I really did because I knew I could get some fantastic actors and thought it would be fun. I enjoyed working with him, and he asked me to work more seriously with him. But that is so not what I do. It was a lovely idea that he would be able to do all the action and the stuff that he loves. He loved the fact that the acting was so good in my episode. He said, "You really love actors. I never really feel I understand actors as well as you do, so why don't you direct the actors and I'll do the action." It was a lovely offer, and it would've made me very, very rich. I would be sailing in a yacht on the South of France.

The other two I was just asked to rewrite, but I just couldn't. I just don't think they're me. I like things that, as with Stephen [Daldry]... we go through a long process together. I'm better at that stuff. I don't think I'm a very good rewriter.

2. CyberFaust

CyberFaust Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2005
    DUM-dum-DUMMMMMM!

3. SVAndrei

SVAndrei Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 6, 2004
    No wonder...

4. Ionut_cel_Intelept

Ionut_cel_Intelept Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 4, 2007
    Pai daca nenea asta trebuia sa regizeze actorii in TPM, pai dovada ca Lucas e un regizor prost nu e in acest interviu, ci chiar in film.

5. goraq

goraq Jedi Youngling star 4

May 15, 2008
    He doesent wrealy knew how too use the actors full potential.

Making Anakin a padawan of Obi was a bad move.

He should been a friend of him doing things in his own way many times clashing with the jedi council.

He should been played by someone charismatic like James Purefoy.

6. jombistarkiller

jombistarkiller Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 24, 2005
    Ca fiecare om, sunt lucruri la care este bun si la care nu este. Oarecum este interesant ca tocmai fanii dau cu parul[face_monkey]

7. ComicDiva

ComicDiva Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 27, 2004
    Ahem.

Eu sunt fan Star Wars, nu fan George Lucas.

8. jombistarkiller

jombistarkiller Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 24, 2005
    Ai dreptate, si tocmai pentru ca suntem fani SW putem sa-l apreciem putin fiindca fara Lucas nu ar exista Star Wars. Chiar zilele trecute m-am uitat la un documentar si chiar s-a straduit omul sa-si aduca viziunea pe marile ecrane,si sunt de parereca e mai bine ca exista filmele asa cum sunt decat sa nu existe deloc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.