main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

O.C, CA George Lucas Stormtrooper beware

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Aaron-Wan-Kenobi, May 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aaron-Wan-Kenobi

Aaron-Wan-Kenobi Temp CR Orange County, CA star 3 VIP

Dec 8, 2002
    I went to a target to purchase some figures to order my lucas action figure. Make sure you open the packaging becaue people are stealing the order stickers out. I told the lady at the return counter that I thought it was an employee because the star case was still intact. She denied it but how could you do that at Target with all the cameras and employees everywhere and not get caught and reseal them? Anyways, be careful.

2. dustinbrewer

dustinbrewer Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 8, 2002
    If it was target in orange, it has a bad apple employee, gets boxes of figs out of the stockroom for low life scalper. place is always peg warmer central because of it. rebelscum and galactic hunter regulars always see it go down, scalper is brutal ebay basement dweller, employee acts as if it's nothing !@#$%

3. Aaron-Wan-Kenobi

Dec 8, 2002
    I hate scalpers and those who aide them should get tossed into the Sarlaac Pit.

4. LizardJedi

LizardJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 29, 2005
    I guess its good I got mine when I got them.

I went to TRU one random day a while ago, and they had two complete sets out. Later I found out that they weren't even supposed to stock those figures untill at least a week later...

5. Aaron-Wan-Kenobi

Dec 8, 2002
    The force was with you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.