main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark George Lucas to appear at Celebration III

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by penzargrat, Apr 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. penzargrat

penzargrat Jedi Grand Master star 1

Jan 7, 2001
    About time he came to a fan event!

And y'know, I was kind of thinking back during Celebration II that he might come to Celebration III, since this will be the last movie. Just like I thought of the title Revenge of the Sith before it was revealed as the official title! My precognitive abilities are awesome! At least when it comes to Star Wars!

2. Die_Jedi_Dogs

Die_Jedi_Dogs Jedi Master star 3

Jun 17, 2002
    So you can tell me when I'm going to go on a date with Nicole Kidman?!?!

Oh and yeah its awesome that George is gonna be at C3, but doubtfull if anyone is going to be able to get close enough to do anything like get an autograph or something.

3. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    I figured the title out as well prior to the release. And I knew GL would be at C3 [face_mischief] why would he not? 'Tis the last one and all!

4. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    So you can tell me when I'm going to go on a date with Nicole Kidman?!?!
    No, can't tell you that because she isn't in Star Wars. Now if you want a date with Natalie Portman or Kiera Knightly, the Force Shaman might be able to see into your future. But just for the record, I'm betting you don't have a rat's chance in Hades. ;)

I am impressed that The Man is coming. I wonder if he will be speaking or interviewing, or just being there to cross his plaid arms and scowl at us all.

I also had a feeling that ROTS would be the title, but it was more of a fear... I think it is the worst title of the whole series.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.