main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Calgary George Lucas to Appear at Celebration V!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Dooks, May 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dooks

Dooks Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    Taken from the official site:

Star Wars creator George Lucas will make a special guest appearance at Star Wars Celebration V this August in Orlando.

This will be the second Celebration appearance, and only the third Star Wars convention appearance for the writer/director, who last attended Celebration III in Indianapolis, Indiana, in 2005.

Lucas will appear onstage at a date and time yet to be scheduled during the four-day run of the show, which takes place August 12-15, 2010 at the Orange County Convention Center.

Check back here for updated information on when you can look forward to Lucas? time at the show.

THE MAKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

2. echosevin

echosevin Jedi Master star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    Such fantastic news!
    I knew there was a reason for the Jedi Master passes were so pricey :_| But I will revel in the fact that the Jedi Knight package I bought will at least guarantee me a CLOSE seat [face_praying]

This show keeps getting BETTER and BETTER!!

3. Jedi_Ranger_007

Jedi_Ranger_007 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 15, 2004
    That goes for me too!

4. Ky-Wan

Ky-Wan Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    I was fortunate to see him last time at C3, that was fun. Early but fun, this time round I think I'll avoid the gigantic line ups. He'll probably talk more about Clone Wars and the new live action series. Nice

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.