main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

German Fans/ frauliens

Discussion in 'Archive: German Speaking FanForce South' started by jamesvader, Mar 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamesvader

jamesvader Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 23, 2002
    Anybody in Germany speak and write in English? If so, please communicate back. I have tagged this message so I can return a response. I am new to this TFN site as of today and, I am having total fun chating' with lady Star Wars fans!

2. Morgaine

Morgaine Ex-Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 19, 2001
    Sure, everyone here can speak english. :)

Welcome to the German Speaking FanForce, James! :D

3. jamesvader

Mar 23, 2002
    I guess everyone speaks english in these times. I cannot begin to tell you how much fun I have been having with this website!

Where in Germany are you located? My best friend Tom grandmother Eta Singher (Busch), was from Germany. She died last Saturday. She was born in 1916, in Aachen. She fled Germany with her father, the prominent conductor Fritz Busch, in 1933. She was wonderful woman, who raised Tommy (as a matter a fact, Tommy and I saw Star Wars in 1977 with Eta. She was our chapparonne! (we were both only seven)

4. MacCaffrey

MacCaffrey VIP star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 25, 2000
    Welcome James! :)

5. jamesvader

Mar 23, 2002
    Thank you MacCaffrey! This is cool! Star Wars fans unite! Are Star Wars events planned in your part of Germany for AOTC?

6. Jaina_Mirax

Jaina_Mirax Ex CR North-Germany and GSFF RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    Hey James,

I dunno about events yet. Probably there will be some.
    I missed the opening of TPM in ´99, so I don´t have a clue what went on back then...

-Jaina

7. jamesvader

Mar 23, 2002
    Opening night is the ultimate Star Wars experience ever. People dress in costumes, everyone has a light saber, it's good clean fun with enough positive energy to power a small city! I highly recommend you try to make it the first night for AOTC. TPM was my first opening night. (I secured 22 tickets the week before by paying off some of the kids in line between client meetings, and I secured an entire center row of 22 seats on opening night with a friend armed only with a toy lightsaber, cell phone and wearing all black. It was well worth the effort, there's nothing like having 22 of your friends smiling with that glint of pure bliss in their eyes. Damn it was alot of fun!)

The energy is incredible at opening night! Get some friends together and participate!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.