Get a Tattoo

Discussion in 'FanForce: Star Wars Celebration Anaheim' started by echo-3, Jul 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    There going to have live tattooing all four days.
  2. jedimomtosith Jedi Master

star 1
    For Mother's Day I got the "Forces in the Flesh" SW Tattoo book. When I saw this was going to be at CV I got all excited! I've always wanted a SW tattoo. I'm bringing my book to have everyone who's in it and there sign. I hope I can get an appointment when they announce it. So cool!
  3. Experiment626 Force Ghost

I'm in there and I'll gladly sign if you run into me! :)
  4. welcome2MosEisley Jedi Knight

star 1
    Does anybody know who the artists are going to be? Any good ones?
  5. shakes116 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Planning on this. Does anyone know the prices yet?
  6. jedimomtosith Jedi Master

star 1
    Very COOL!
    What page are you on?

That book was the coolest gift!
    I have looked through it so many times that the pages are getting worn.
    Are you going to be tattooing? &/or entering the tattoo contest?
    Keep me/us posted!
  7. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    So I'm really thinking of getting another SW tat wile at the show.
    My wife wont like it,but dont care.
    Thinking of the Imperial Cog in shaded gray.it just depends on what kind of pricing the artist will charge.

Anyone else thinking of getting one??
  8. Sith-Lord-Gunray Ex-Mod

star 7
    I'm thinking of getting a Jabba the Hutt on my right butt cheek so my husband can look at it 30 years from now and see his reflection. But I want to check prices first.
  9. wookieesrus Jedi Knight

star 1
    I know I read this somewhere on another forum but some people were saying that they are already booked solid for tattoos.

I've been trying to find that info again but can't remember where I read it. I just remember that I was bummed also because I had thought about doing this and that I never saw any details on who to contact.

...again, take it with a grain of salt because I can't confirm this.
  10. ardavenport Force Ghost

star 4
    Just as well if they're booked for tattoos. You can't donate blood for a year after getting a tattoo.
  11. ANGRY_LEIA Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ah, too bad, I was hoping on getting my first tattoo! :~(

I may try and contact one of the artists directly, see if they could book something outside of CV.

Martha
  12. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    How can it be booked? Where did they even announce the artist to be booked?
  13. Admiral_Ozzel Force Ghost

star 2
    I really hope thats not right! [face_praying] I was waiting for maybe some price info too. I am getting some cover-up work done in October, but wouldnt mind getting something done at the show too. :cool:
  14. MrZAP Force Ghost

star 5
    What about those of us who actually don't like tattoos AND are still not allowed to give blood?:(
  15. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I want to get a new one so I hope its not booked.
  16. Experiment626 Force Ghost

I had to go get my book out because I couldn't remember what page I was on![face_blush] I'm on page 23 with my Return of the Jedi poster piece. I'm hoping to enter the contest with a new half sleeve I just had finished in May. It's all Empire Strikes Back (and I had it finished on the 30th anniversary of the ESB release date). :)
  17. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Got emails out to three of the artist going to be there and One is sending me a drawing of what he has in mind for me from what I told him I want. I just hope I can afford it.
  18. MrSkinnee Force Ghost

star 3
    I don't have any tattoos for the reason that I couldn't think of anything I want on my body til I die. But I've thought about it for years and my love of Star Wars isn't going anywhere. So I'd like to have a piece done by Grant Gould that I had him do for me at CIV. Depends on how much it would cost, but then, I guess the size and complexity of the piece dictates the cost.
  19. Kiki-Gonn Chosen One

star 6
    Luckily I don't have time for this with a two day stay because it is tempting. I've always thought of Chewy fighting Boba... nature vs technology
  20. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    My artist is charging $250 for 4x4 area
  21. Jinsei Jedi Knight

Well....sorry to hear about the blood part (I'm there 1/3 of the time with low iron or all of my overseas traveling), but I'm sure there'll be something there that you like...unless the only thing that you don't want is a permanent tattoo. If that's the case, I'm sure that there will be temporary tattoos at some of the fan tables...

And... if anyone can find me, I'll be more than happy to give them a temporary tattoo... When I volunteer for the FF table. :)
  22. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Guys
    I want to recommend to all that is interested in a tat at the show, Opie from Draven's City Limits Tattoos .This guy is a class act.
  23. TK--421 Force Ghost

star 1
    Anyone know if they'll doing non-permanent tattoos?
  24. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I'm sure they can,But it might be very pricey.
  25. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Here is my last one,done back in April.

[image=http://lh6.ggpht.com/_fPya4YK6Ft4/S8C6FdN8ssI/AAAAAAAAEqA/Cbus84WaYRY/s400/IMG_1414.JPG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.