Get a Tattoo

Discussion in 'FanForce: Star Wars Celebration Anaheim' started by echo-3, Jul 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Setal_Dorset Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    ive been talking to opie as well he is doing mine on Saturday at 545ish come buy and watch me grimace lol he seems really excited to work on it.
  2. Jinsei Jedi Knight

I'll be doing non-permanent tattoos at the FF/Offical Pix party Thursday night. If you want one, and have one in mind, I can freehand it onto you.

This goes for everyone btw. Also, if you can't get me at the party, I'll be there the whole weekend, so if anyone is interested, I'll post info on how to reach me at the FF/JC table and do them at the convention. (Afternoons only please, I'm with Offical Pix volunteers in the morning.)

Jedi Dejaun has my website posted on the boards if you want to see my work. :) I'm a make-up artist, not a tattoo artist, so my specialty is in non-permanent um...body work. PM me if you want anything special and I'll give you a price for it.

If you have an idea on a temporary picture on your arm,or have an idea of a tattoo that you would like, but not sure if you want it forever on your arm, PM me and I'll sketch it out for you.

Oh, here's my portfolio site:
    [link]http://evanscj.daportfolio.com/gallery/420597[/link]
  3. Admiral_Ozzel Force Ghost

star 2
    Got my appointment scheduled!!!
  4. PreludeRM FanForce CR, & Fanforce Council Calgary, Alberta

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    So what did everybody get for a tattoo. Opie did an amazing job on my Boba on sunday afternoon. I saved it to the end so I wouldn't miss anything and still be able to relax in the pool at night on the other days.
    [image=http://www.calgaryfanforce.com/files/c5/tat.jpg]
  5. ANGRY_LEIA Jedi Knight

star 1
    Nice tattoo! I wanted one a Fetts tattoo (Misfits-style Mandalorian) but chickened out...some Mandalorian I'd make!

Martha
  6. welcome2MosEisley Jedi Knight

star 1
    "grandpa, what is that???"

"nevermind"
  7. Dingo Force Ghost

star 5
    Don't fret about that. It took me nearly 10 years between deciding what I wanted and actually getting it. Better to make sure that you 100% want what you are looking to get than regret it after it's too late.
  8. Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus

star 7
    *leans back in rocking chair* Well, back when I was in 'Nam, we had this special unit....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.