main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Get In Line - A Social Countdown to Episode VII... v. 2.0

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by DarthTunick , Oct 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    Ah, gotcha. I got it from theforce.net, so I thought it might be alright. My bad.

EHT likes this.
  2. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
    Looks like I missed out. :p

3. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    Pro Scoundrel : Thanks. Yeah, the front page of TFN kind of put us in an awkward position with that. ;) But we have our own rules on this kind of stuff, which may be more relevant here because of this being a forum.

4. LANDO_ROCKS

LANDO_ROCKS Force Ghost star 5

Nov 28, 2002
    What was it?

Luke'sSeveredHand likes this.
  5. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    A bootleg copy of the Rogue One "teaser" video.

Luke'sSeveredHand likes this.
  6. LANDO_ROCKS

Nov 28, 2002
    Oh, it's everywhere, not sure it makes a difference but I know why the rules are there.

7. vin

vin Chosen One star 6

Dec 16, 1999
    Surprised that homosexual thread lasted this long.

8. Pro Scoundrel

Nov 20, 2012
    It was a valiant effort, and I'm kinda proud that it lasted as long as it did. Went south fast this evening, though.

LANDO_ROCKS likes this.
  9. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Good news - today marks one whole weeks since I've been to an ER or... Oh crap, it was Urgent Care on Saturday - OK, one whole week since I was in a Hospital!.

bad news - two people I used to know well (A former Supervisor/pretty cool lady) and a gal my own age whom I used to LARP Vampire with have died in the space of two days.... *brrrrr*

10. LANDO_ROCKS

Nov 28, 2002
    Hey DarthBreezy hope you stay fighting fit and clear of hospital, if for no other reason than the food sucks.

Since Australia got Netflix (yes only a month ago!) I've caught up on so many shows, anyone watched the UK show 'Misfits' ?

I really dig it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misfits_(TV_series)

DarthLightlyBruise likes this.
  11. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000
  12. Ganger

Ganger Force Ghost star 4

Dec 9, 1999
    Hey everyone! I think we reached a point where these boards just became a bit too "spoiley" for me. As Mark said recently, I want to have fun and be surprised.

Good luck with everything, hope you have a blast. I'll be sure to (carefully) check in from time to time and will resume activity and deep discussion starting december 18th.

May the force be with y'all.

13. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000
    See around 'round the NSA GIL. :p

14. TheBBP

TheBBP Force Ghost star 6

Nov 6, 2012
  15. LANDO_ROCKS

Nov 28, 2002
    I can't remember, but was her death supposed to be 'from a broken heart' or something silly like that?

TheBBP likes this.
  16. plaidphoenix

plaidphoenix Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 6, 2013
    [​IMG]

17. Pro Scoundrel

Nov 20, 2012
    Yep.

18. DarthLightlyBruise

DarthLightlyBruise Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 11, 2015
    I'm not a PT fan by a long-shot, but this element never bothered me. I mean, today we can create prosthetic limbs for quadriplegics, but people still die suddenly due to minor head wounds, appendix bursts, inexplicable illnesses, or whatever. Padme had twins, and something in her went wrong. Not that unbelievable, IMO.

And herein ends my temporary defense of the PT. :)

19. TheBBP

Nov 6, 2012
    Before this goes any further, my posting of that image was not with any intent on even hinting that it was the PT or that the PT is bad. If the subject is gonna head that way, I'd just as soon have the mods delete it. I shared it because it brought me a chuckle.

20. DarthLightlyBruise

DarthLightlyBruise Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 11, 2015
    Oh, I know. Just thought I'd go against type, and support the PT for a moment. :)

TheBBP likes this.
  21. TheBBP

Nov 6, 2012
    That wasn't directed at you either. It just reminded me that we do have a few members who love that sort of opportunity.

22. PymParticles

PymParticles Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 1, 2014
    I fell asleep while studying for finals, and had a weird exhausted fever dream where I was playing Super The Force Awakens. If anyone's played the Super Star Wars games, that's probably pretty decent context for the images my tired subconscious conjured. The scenes I remember playing through involved Finn and Rey shooting endless hordes of giant green pterodactyls on Jakku, and the Kylo Ren boss turned into a large black scorpion with a red cross-blade lightsaber tail. Again, this actually makes complete sense in context of the Super Star Wars games. The last level started with a screen telling you you were now playing as Luke Skywalker, at which point the game's end credits started playing. I was pretty mad, to say the least.

DarthLightlyBruise and TheBBP like this.
  23. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    Anyone gonna watch the draft tomorrow? I'm holding out hope for Mariota becoming the quarterback we desperately need.

TheBBP likes this.
  24. LANDO_ROCKS

Nov 28, 2002

LOL, somehow I thought that was a draft of The Force Awakens until I got to the 'quarterback' bit....silly Aussies!

By the way, the whole draft thing in American sports weirds me out. Can anyone tell me why you don't go with a salary cap instead to ensure that no team is too strong or too weak?

25. TheBBP

Nov 6, 2012

There is a strict salary cap for that very reason.

Darth Chiznuk likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.