main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Get In Line - A Social Countdown to Episode VII... v. 2.0

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by DarthTunick , Oct 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    4-12 is where Philly was a season ago. Hopefully, the Falcons hire a Chip Kelly.

2. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    Interesting. It was just a huge drop from where the Falcons were last season... everyone had high hopes for this season.

3. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    The Panthers suuuucked last season. Our turnaround was a nice surprise.

4. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    DarthTunick: This Liberty Ballers article is snicker-inducing.

5. KED12345

KED12345 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2012
    So, what's everyone's New Years resolution?

6. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Drink wine and laugh a lot.

TigerCraneFist and EHT like this.
  7. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    I plan to begin the year by condescendingly mocking others for celebrating something as vapid as flipping a page on a calendar and even more condescendingly berating drunkards who are so out of sorts that they are still hollering about a calendar change an hour after the event took place. Lots of water will be boiled and dumped tomorrow night.

8. Ridley Solo

Ridley Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2010
    I don't make resolutions. I set goals. At the top of the list is to finish my education. :cool:

KED12345 and Darth Chiznuk like this.
  9. Immortiss

Immortiss Force Ghost star 5

Mar 10, 2013
    Just got back from David O. Russell's, American Hustle. I was completely enthralled, as was my wife. Like Goodfellas, without the violence and a lot of humor. Memorable. The cast was terrific.

10. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    It was a rather remarkable bit of celluloid. The ensemble were splendid. I didn't see it immediately, as Mandela took precedence to us. But, it was a superb film.

11. KED12345

KED12345 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2012

So basically, you're moderating 7SA as usual? :p

I'll be wrapping up my A.A. degree this year, so I'm excited to finish that up. After that it's either the University of South Florida for a B.A. in Physics or the Air Force.

12. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000

It really didn't bother me that Turner dunked the ball... Swaggy P felt different, of course. :p

My New Year's resolution? Get a job. And I know it's silly night in many respects, but I'm a big sucker for New Year's Eve. It's one of my favorite drinking nights of the year.

Dra--- likes this.
  13. Dra---

Dra--- Force Ghost star 6

Dec 30, 2012
    Dra--- will be at the Roxy in Hollywood NYE for Dave Navarro's Camp Freddy.

Happy New Years to all of you now since I won't be here for once!

Immortiss likes this.
  14. The Hellhammer

The Hellhammer Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2012
    Well... I'm not one for tug-the-heartstrings approach but I'd like to think that folks have noticed that I've been gone for a while, hahahah. To be honest, the last 20 or so days have been quite a blur. Not quite clear on the chronology of numerous events. Worked my ass off by day and drunk it off by night. No need to go into details but I'd like to think that I'm somewhat coming back to normal. The movie projects are somewhat back on schedule and they seem promising. The girl I'm starting it with is an absolute maniac in the every positive sense of the word.

Noticing the apparent lack of panicky threads, I'd guess we've had no news whatsoever.

For all of those who have a craving for random Serbian music, here ya go. I figure that the basic gist will get across even without the translated lyrics.

*although, if anyone should desire, I'll happily translate.

Dra--- likes this.
  15. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    I had actually taken a few glances at your recent online statuses due to your absence. Your lack of posting coincided with the relationship woe. Just wanted to be certain you hadn't killed yourself or... worse... begun listening to Peter Murphy and writing goth poetry while confined to your bedroom.

16. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Can't believe December and 2013 are almost over. Didn't the year and month just start?

JainaSoloYJK likes this.
  17. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    I am still pondering when 2003 ended.

18. The Hellhammer

Nov 4, 2012
    Hah, thanks for the concern. It did coincide, because I did kind of collapse and the last thing on my mind was checking the boards. But writing goth poetry?

Even I have some standards.

Dra---, TigerCraneFist and EHT like this.
  19. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    Had to be certain. Peter Murphy has tragically led astray many brave souls who have heard his siren song and dashed them upon the rocks of sadness and cloves.

20. The Hellhammer

Nov 4, 2012
    When someone mentions Bauhaus, I think of people making utilitarian furniture and Kandinsky strolling around. So Peter Murphy can't hurt me, as far as that connection goes.

21. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    My initial thought is always my lifelong hatred of the title Bela Lugosi Is Dead, followed by the exact same utilitarian, geometric furniture.

22. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000

I'm still partying like it's 1999.

23. The Hellhammer

Nov 4, 2012
    Bauhaus (the art movement) had a decent enough idea, too bad everyone suddenly started waving around their right hand in the air and forced them to shut down. Can't really say anything about the band.
    Althought, Bela Lugosi can hardly be killed, from what I've seen.

Editing is Necromancy.

We had quite a fireworks 1999 :p

24. Mystery Roach

Mystery Roach Chosen One star 4

Mar 10, 2004
    2015 is the new 1999. I think I'm just going to jump over 2014 and meet you guys on the other side.

25. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Less than 24 hours until 2014 in the Eastern Time Zone.

JainaSoloYJK likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.