main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Get In Line - A Social Countdown to Episode VII... v. 3.0

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by A Chorus of Disapproval , May 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flapjack4

Flapjack4 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2014
    Does the site going down happen every Black Friday? ;-) Happy Thanksgiving

2. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
    The smell of the food as I entered a relative's house a few minutes ago... :D

Luke'sSeveredHand, TheBBP and B99 like this.
  3. LANDO_ROCKS

LANDO_ROCKS Force Ghost star 5

Nov 28, 2002
    So she joined yesterday, makes 36 posts in her first day...mostly complaining about stuff...this one is a doozy...

*sigh*

4. Import_Jedi

Import_Jedi Force Ghost star 6

Aug 20, 2001
    [​IMG]

LANDO_ROCKS likes this.
  5. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    I survived the holiday with only a few twinges, not calling Dad was the worse. :(

Got to start 'the process' - the part of truely putting away his and Mum's life of getting the house listed with a property manager and sorting what to keep, disperse and sell/donate - but damnit, I'm meeting =P~ Mark Hamill=P~ on the 6th, So roll it on, baby!

6. LANDO_ROCKS

Nov 28, 2002
    SO.JEALOUS.

jedinightwing and TheBBP like this.
  7. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    It's part of my plan to escape from reality. I just hope that I don't cry if I get a hug. ;)

8. jedinightwing

jedinightwing Jedi Master star 3

Aug 4, 2009
    A little late, but Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates it.
    Eat Turkey. It's way better than eating crow.

TheBBP likes this.
  9. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    Mh, had some good Turkey today!!:)

Wow, Year ago I was hyped out of my mind for the Teaser!

Import_Jedi likes this.
  10. LANDO_ROCKS

Nov 28, 2002
    I can't stand turkey, too gamey.

We don't eat it much here in Australia, I think it's like lamb in the US - hard to find.

11. EviL_eLF

EviL_eLF Force Ghost star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    Most Americans don't eat a lot of turkey either... unless it's Thanksgiving... stores don't sell hardly any.

12. TheBBP

TheBBP Force Ghost star 6

Nov 6, 2012
    We love turkey lunch meat.

Pro Scoundrel and EviL_eLF like this.
  13. EviL_eLF

EviL_eLF Force Ghost star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    Yeah, I guess turkey lunch meat does sell well here... but a full bird? Not really.

TheBBP likes this.
  14. TheBBP

TheBBP Force Ghost star 6

Nov 6, 2012
    [​IMG]

GO DAWGS! WOOF!

15. Import_Jedi

Import_Jedi Force Ghost star 6

Aug 20, 2001

It's all about having shrimp cocktail on Thanksgiving. I can finish a whole platter if I wanted to =P~

[​IMG]

16. Momotaros

Momotaros Jedi Master star 4

Aug 13, 2013
    So did everyone have a good Thanksgiving? I know I was full for hours after two servings of turkey. lmao

Luke'sSeveredHand likes this.
  17. Luke02

Luke02 Chosen One star 6

Sep 19, 2002

Regrettably mine isn't over. My brother in law is a farmer who married into a family of nothing but farmers so they have like a two day fiesta for Thanksgiving. Therefore he and his family won't be in town until later tonight so we don't celebrate Thanksgiving with my wives family until Saturday. So I am "stuck" eating two Thanksgiving dinners which means I will be on a egg white, chicken, vegetables, brown rice, oatmeal, vegetable soup etc pretty much between now and December 12th since that is my extended family Christmas party (which has around 90 people or so at depending who is around and available) with an absolute insane amount of Italian food. Then after I get bloated from that, it will be back to the Wolverine diet for the week until TFA opens the following Friday when it's pizza before the movie and snacks at the movie.

Holidays and I are always a struggle thanks to so many family commitments and other functions (work parties, traditional outings with friends, etc). I try to eat like a Spartan for much of the 6 weeks between Thanksgiving and New Year's outside of the eating frenzies before going back onto a more normal diet come the first week of January...at least until my birthday hits on the 25th of January! :D

18. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000

Except for my laryngitis, everything else went well. Great food, company & The Godfather on AMC. :D

19. thejeditraitor

thejeditraitor Chosen One star 6

Aug 19, 2003
  20. Luke'sSeveredHand

Luke'sSeveredHand Jedi Master star 4

Jul 21, 2014

Ours was nice. My wife and I hosted for the first time and it was a bit hectic but all went well. I smoked a 22 lb turkey so we'll be eating that for the next week :-D.

21. Leoluca Randisi

Leoluca Randisi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 24, 2014
    When I saw this clip I new that this movie was way more then just a kids movie about Dinosaurs, way more then say a movie like The Land Before Time!!! I am seeing the Good Dinosaur on Monday Morning, I will let you guys know what I thought after I see It ?

22. Rabs

Rabs Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 15, 2014
    I do love turkey lunch meat sliced fresh at the deli. Otherwise I prefer ham. It's all about the almighty pork![face_pig]

23. Leoluca Randisi

Jun 24, 2014
    a lot of Americans have Turkey Breast basically a mock Thanksgiving about 2-3 times a year, at least that is how it is done in my house, and when it comes to cold Cuts, Boars Head Ham and Swiss on a poppy seed roll please :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am off to see Trumbo at the Theater down Here in Punta Gorda Florida in a few, I suppose I will be battling with old people for a seat:( I will talk to you all latter and If you want I can tell you what I thought of Trumbo, Has anyone seen it?

Rabs likes this.
  24. Rabs

Rabs Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 15, 2014
    I eat honey glazed ham for Thanksgiving and an entire wild boar, that I hunt myself, for Christmas. We cook the boar over an open fire all day. Good eats.

25. Leoluca Randisi

Jun 24, 2014
    you serious Clark ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.