main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Get In Line - A Social Countdown to Episode VII

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by PrincessKenobi , Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ridley Solo

Ridley Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2010
    WHOA! Chorus, that's a combination of disturbing and hilarious....

2. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Well played, Myke. =D=

3. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Google image searching seriously dredges up some really nutty stuff...

4. Sith_Bounty-Hunter

Sith_Bounty-Hunter Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2002
    Frightening!!!!

5. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
    Reason #44 why having a day off from work is awesome: Watching multiple episodes of Law & Order: SVU.

:D

6. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Well now it's snowing here and man does it look beautiful! Snow Day tomorrow!
    Oh wait...
    :(

JainaSoloYJK likes this.
  7. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Good evening GIL.

Yeah, this has pretty much kicked my ass. I hope twice ends up being it for you.

A Chorus of Disapproval : LOL. And they actually let you skip taking a new picture? We have to get photographed every time we renew here. They've increased time between renewals though; it was every four years when I first got my license, it's now every 8 except for people with CDLs.

8. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000
    Along the same vein, does that also work for debit/credit card renewals? I hope my bank just sends me a new one next year through the mail... I wouldn't want to have to drag myself to the bank for that. :p

9. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Yeah, they'll just send you a new one and make you call an 800 number to activate it.

DarthTunick likes this.
  10. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    I have no idea why I'm still up. There is now a lot of snow on the ground, and it looks beautiful. It'll start getting old middle of January, but I always love the first few snowfalls. Night everyone.

11. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000
    Anybody here eat canned corn beef hash before? It looks like & smells like pet food, but is edible enough for a snack/late night meal.

:p

12. Ridley Solo

Aug 27, 2010
    The saltiness kill it for me. [face_phbbbbt] But that's just me.

What the heck is my family doing up so early on a Saturday!? What's happening today that no one told me about???[face_dunno]

13. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Good morning everyone. :)

Ugh, canned meat, no, sorry Tunick. That's one of those foods that I used to eat but can't do it anymore, even though I'm Southern and was raised on salty meat (hello, country ham and pork barbecue).

First "few" snowfalls? :_| We're lucky if we get a few snowfalls here. And people actually move down here for the weather--I get that in the spring and fall, but not the other eight months of the year.

14. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000
    I've noticed its a bit slow around here for the past week & a half... not good!

Mmmmmmmmm, pork barbecue.
    :D

15. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    It was packed at Barnes & Noble earlier. I got a wicked sweet deal, though, buying an audiobook that was on the 20% off rack, plus my 10% off membership bonus, plus a 25% off coupon. :D

I can only imagine how busy it is at places like Toys 'Я' Us or Best Buy Apple stores.

16. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000
    It's going to be hellish at my Wally World tomorrow... and it's the one day of the week in which I'm on the sales floor 90% of the day counting ****.

17. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    I didn't go shopping today but there has been hellish traffic around the malls here lately.

18. fistofan1

fistofan1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 8, 2009
    I was at Toys R Us today and it was HORRIBLE. I usually don't mind holiday crowds but this was ridiculous. There were lines halfway to the back of the store and crazy parents literally pushing people out of the way to get to the toys they wanted. [face_tired]

On the bright side, I found a Vintage Kithaba figure. :)

19. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    I have told my kids that if I have to stand in line for hours or beat anyone up for a toy, they don't need the toy.

Yeah, I'm mean. :p

fistofan1 and JainaSoloYJK like this.
  20. Ridley Solo

Aug 27, 2010
    No, you've got a brain. ;) Any kid older than three that throws a tantrum because they didn't get something on their list is a spoiled brat...so says the girl who was excited to get clothes. :p And I don't mean a new sweater; I mean socks and underwear. Half our Christmases were incredibly tight; a couple of years we didn't get anything at all so we quickly learned to be thankful for what we did get.

21. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    It's official: Bowling in Philadelphia is a career-ending pandemic. I just got back from an 18 person bowling frenzy and have sustained a season-threatening injury. My thumb feels like it is going to pop off... and I use that hand for the most important thing I do when I am home alone...

...illustrate.

22. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000
    Illustrating from time to time relieves stress.

23. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000
    Good morning!

24. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    It's snowing a crapload over here now. Buses to the other campus have been shut down until further notice. Maybe that Snow Day tomorrow is an actual possibility?

25. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000
    The McRib is back at McDonald's... this made me wayyyyyy too happy at lunch.

:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.