Social Get In Line - A Social Countdown to Episode VII

Discussion in 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens - Spoilers Allowed' started by PrincessKenobi, Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ridley Solo Force Ghost

star 4
    Good moprning, everyone! And how will you all be spending the last day of 2012?
  2. Darth Shibs Jedi Master

star 1
  3. Darth Chiznuk PT Trivia Master / Game Host

Game Host
    star 5
    "Working" ;)! Meaning I'll be slacking off as usual!
  4. TahiriVeilaSolo69 Force Ghost

star 5
    Spent over an hour at the doctor's office this morning getting checked out since I have not seen a doctor in over 5 years. I had 6 vials of blood taken [face_tired], EKG, and fondling.
  5. Rox Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    I left work 3 hours early. It felt good. Picked up some snacks and now settling in with the family for the night.
    JainaSoloYJK likes this.
  6. Darth Tunes SfC Part III Commissioner

Game Host
    star 10
    I'm relaxing here at home until I call a buddy later to figure out what to do for this evening.
  7. anakinfansince1983 Chosen One

star 7
    That was my last routine physical. My thought was, yes, I do know I'm 40. Thanks for the reminder. :p

I spent the afternoon hiking and I'm settled in. Started the bubbly already and I'll probably watch When Harry Met Sally later, just because it's damn hilarious and ends with a good New Year's scene.
  8. TahiriVeilaSolo69 Force Ghost

star 5
    The doctor thinks I have Celiac's disease, so I have to deal with all that crap. Urgh.
  9. anakinfansince1983 Chosen One

star 7
    Oh, that sucks. :( Are you trying to avoid gluten now to test out the theory?
  10. TahiriVeilaSolo69 Force Ghost

star 5
    Nope, I ordered pizza for dinner :p In all seriousness though, I am going to try it for two weeks and see. I don't get my results until the 26th for all the crap she tested me for. But I feel if I see change I can let her know.
  11. Darth Tunes SfC Part III Commissioner

Game Host
    star 10
    I'm currently in transit to a bar with a couple of friends of mine... less than 2 hours to go until midnight out here.

:D
  12. Darth Tunes SfC Part III Commissioner

Game Host
    star 10
    Happy 2013 GIL! Thanks for being a great bunch of people.

:)
  13. Darth Chiznuk PT Trivia Master / Game Host

Game Host
    star 5
    Indeed. Happy New Year to everyone!
  14. anakinfansince1983 Chosen One

star 7
  15. TahiriVeilaSolo69 Force Ghost

star 5
    Hope everyone had a safe and fun New Years.
  16. Darth Tunes SfC Part III Commissioner

Game Host
    star 10
    I did... it took a while (and a couple of drinks) to get used to being in a noisy, crowded bar, but I ended up having a great evening. Went to sleep at about 5am (after watching the ball drop on my DVR courtesy of CNN... Anderson Cooper & Kathy Griffin are quite a hoot. :p ), but for whatever reason woke up about 8:55am, and haven't been able to sleep again... I've been watching Law & Order: SVU for 3 hours. :p
  17. fistofan1 Force Ghost

star 4
    Happy 2013 everybody! :) It looks like a great year for SW: Scoundrels comes out today, Celebration Europe is this summer, and AOTC/ROTS come out in 3D this fall. :cool:
  18. Ridley Solo Force Ghost

star 4
    Happy 2013!!! here's to another two years of insane speculation! [face_dancing]

Note to self: never pull an all-nighter again. I woke up a zombie and I'm STILL tired. (Napping when you have a rambunctious nephew running around is nearly impossible) I-)

On the other hand, there's something delightfully fun about watching Return of the Jedi at 3 AM. :cool:
    DarthTunick and Darth Chiznuk like this.
  19. anakinfansince1983 Chosen One

star 7
    I'm nocturnal but I cannot do all-nighters anymore.

I got in bed at 1 am or so and fell asleep reading. Pathetic, I know.
  20. Darth Tunes SfC Part III Commissioner

Game Host
    star 10
    I always fall asleep to DirecTV station 856, which plays New Age instrumental music, of which I really enjoy. An album (the video below is a track from said album) that gets a lot of play on this station.:

There's something about music like that which gets to me... I can't fully explain it. I like to think/would hope that a journey into a possible afterlife would feature music like that.
  21. King Terak Jedi Master

star 1
    Sittin' right here, havin' another beer from Mexico, let the nice booze melt my Hoth blues away....
  22. TahiriVeilaSolo69 Force Ghost

star 5
    I tried to go to bed around 2 am but I had such terrible heart burn that it kept me up until about 5 am [face_plain] I was seriously suffering, that was the absolute worst.
  23. fistofan1 Force Ghost

star 4
    I know the feeling. I wish I could borrow Jabba's stomach over the holidays. :p
  24. G-FETT Chosen One

star 7
    Happy New Year GIL! Its going to be a BIG year for Star Wars and for the JC - I can feel it in my waters. :eek:
    PrincessKenobi and DarthTunick like this.
  25. TahiriVeilaSolo69 Force Ghost

star 5
    I am craving pita chips and hummus like a madmannnnnn.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.