main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Get In Line - A Social Countdown to Episode VII

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by PrincessKenobi , Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
    The decorations in our town home will be taken down this weekend.

2. darthtuttle

darthtuttle Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2004
    I just bought a french cheese called mobier. The stuff smells like stinky feet.

3. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000
    But how does it taste?

4. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    On a flight home to Ireland a few years back, they offered me mobier on an Air France flight I used as a connector. It was vile.

5. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000
    I kind of want to try some now. :p

6. Ridley Solo

Ridley Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2010
    You guys are weird...kinda makes me glad I'm lactose intolerant. :p

7. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    You think that's bizarre... Once that same flight had landed in Paris, I did something outlandish. It was 2am and my tiny connecting flight to Dublin was 3 hours away. The section of the airport I was in was nearly empty, save for a small handful of sleeping passengers. So, I got to thinking that I had never operated a bide'. I waited until I was completely secure in the fact that there were no women occupying the ladies' room and I went in and used it just to say I did.

8. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000

I love cheese.

:D

MyKE: Operating a bide? WTF is that?

9. krtmd

krtmd Jedi Master star 4

Sep 5, 2012
    A bidet. A toilet that has a stream of water for washing your arse, etc. instead of using toilet paper. They are not very common in public bathrooms in the US.

10. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    ^^^^. What krtmd said.

On cheeses: Can't say I've tried that particular cheese even after spending a month in France. I got hooked on Brie and Camembert while I was there though.

11. Boxster

Boxster Jedi Knight star 1

Jul 13, 2005
    Curiouis! How do you use one? Do you need to aim your behind where the water will shoot out? Do you need to use your hands? Is it 100% clean? I heard the water jet is pretty strong. So that means if the nuts are angled in the wrong position, its gonna hurt? And I am sure there are gonna be wild splatterings considering the water pressure, so, won't the butt/back/thighs/privates be splattered with bits and pieces of the stuff?

12. krtmd

krtmd Jedi Master star 4

Sep 5, 2012
    As I lack "nuts", I cannot say. Google search is your friend Boxster.

13. Boxster

Jul 13, 2005
    Oh my!

14. krtmd

krtmd Jedi Master star 4

Sep 5, 2012
    Well, it's not like I had them removed or anything. Female SW fan here. We do exist. ;)

15. Boxster

Jul 13, 2005
    LOLOL, no no, sorry mdm, that's not what I meant! I mean with my questions to a female regarding those automated arse cleaner doing a number on... nuts.

krtmd likes this.
  16. Ridley Solo

Ridley Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2010
    Moving right along....

Good morning, everyone! Well, yesterday was interesting. My 'baby' brother got engaged...and last night we finally got to meet his fiancee via Skype. Technology is awesome. :cool:

17. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    Mmm... cheese! The only cheese I really don't like is cottage cheese. I love a nice strong blue (Stilton!) and Brie.

Congrats to your brother, YJK! Skype is awesome! Makes being far away from family and friends much eaiser.

In 9 hours I'll be on vacation!! Which means I don't have to see the inside of a hospital for 12 whole days(hopefully anyway). :D I'm going home to WV for a visit... I haven't been there since last June.

18. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Haven't been here in a while. Hope everyone had a good holidays. Needless to say my Holiday Break lasts until next Sunday. I'm going to try to go see Les Mis, Silver Linings Playbook, Rise of the Guardians, and Zero Dark Thirty in the meantime.

19. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000

Ewwww... how terribly disgusting. :p

Good afternoon!

20. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I got the impression that the primary use of bidets is for washing girl bits. I spent a month in France and never used one, they weren't common where I was, but that's what I understood. I'm not even sure they're in guy restrooms at all, but I could be wrong.

And on a completely unrelated note--congrats to your brother, JainaSoloYJK.

I'll have my first full week back at work since December 20, this week.

21. TahiriVeilaSolo69

TahiriVeilaSolo69 Force Ghost star 5

Sep 27, 2002
    Yea, I am going back to work tomorrow after two weeks off. I still haven't planned a single lesson lol. Tomorrow I think we are going to go over the rules/procedures in the class, two ice breakers and then goal setting for the rest of the year. We have two weeks until midterms in which our schedule is going to be all effed up.

22. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    AnakinFanSinceNumbers is correct: They are not, which is why I planned a well timed romp in the ladies' room at 3 in the morning in an empty area of Charles DeGaulle Airport. They are definitely a girl-parts invention. Glad to have tried it, though. I like having life experience... even vapid experiences such as using a bidet on a layover in Paris.

23. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Spring semester starts tomorrow. Should be interesting

24. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000
    Tomorrow brings me more job searching & football to watch.

25. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Bidets are fun, I tried them out in Italy.

And I still have almost all of January left for my winter break. [face_dancing]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.