Social Get In Line - A Social Countdown to Episode VII

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Episode VII - Spoilers Allowed' started by PrincessKenobi, Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anakinfansince1983 Chosen One

star 7
    So it's safe to no longer call them the Hitler Channel? They ran World War II stuff over and over again for awhile.
  2. Darth Tunes SfC Part III Commissioner

Game Host
    star 10
    Honey Boo Boo is the worst program to air on American television over the last 20 years, and that's saying something.
  3. PrincessKenobi New Films Manager of DOOM

Manager
    star 6
    But she does make The Soup more interesting.
  4. Darth Tunes SfC Part III Commissioner

Game Host
    star 10
    I wonder how long she'll last culturally... either she'll be forgotten in a few years, or she'll be around forever like The Olsen Twins or the Kardashian clan.
  5. Roberto Calrissian Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Aren't a couple of Dutch scientist or millionaires trying to get people a one way ticket to mars. They say they have the technology to send you to mars and live there but not to come back. So with that being said The Kardashians come on down! Your one way ticket to mars is here!
    Ryan Seacrest, Nicki Minaj, Pitbull, Rick Ross, Lebron James, Justin Bieber, Bill Gates, Oprah Winfrey come on down mars is waiting for ya!
    lbr789 likes this.
  6. DarthBreezy Chosen One

star 6
    I feel very blessed that I only know 'of' 'Honey Boo-boo' and have not seen it.

I had to have my car towed to the shop AGAIN this morning - the lower radiator hose blew itself nearly in half...
    JainaSoloYJK likes this.
  7. JainaSoloYJK Force Ghost

star 4
    YIKES! Hope your car is able to be fixed soon!
  8. A Chorus of Disapproval New Films Riot Deterrent

Manager
    star 7
  9. mavjade It's so Fluffy Fanfic & New Movies Manager

Manager
    star 5
    Sorry about your car Breezy. :(
    My roommate's engine blew yesterday so now I'm the only one in our house that has a working car.

I'm currently at work. We contract with an outside hosptial that doesn't usually have patients on ventilators but when they do we have to stay at that hospital. So I've got a whopping two patients (usually I have at least 5 or 6) which makes for a very long 12 hours.
  10. Eeth-my-Koth Chosen One

star 9
    I have a nice day planned. My bro is coming out for the weekend.
    Shopping for new golf clubs.
    Joe's Crab Shack
    beer
    Video games
    anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  11. A Chorus of Disapproval New Films Riot Deterrent

Manager
    star 7
    12 hours sounds awful. Vin's weekend sounds worse. :p
  12. Eeth-my-Koth Chosen One

star 9
  13. DarthBreezy Chosen One

star 6
    Well, so FAR the car is happy again - hopefully for five minutes anyway.
  14. A Chorus of Disapproval New Films Riot Deterrent

Manager
    star 7
    The diagnosis is that your car is happy... who works on your car... Taylor from Poltegeist 2?

(obsure pop culture reference sure to be known to 3-4 possible people and certainly not to Armen...)
    anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  15. mavjade It's so Fluffy Fanfic & New Movies Manager

Manager
    star 5
    Usually I don't mind 12 hour shifts... I'm used to them and I only have to work 3 days a week with them and I'm usually busy enough that the day goes by pretty quick. (I usually I feel like I've been hit by a truck my first day off.) But being bored and yet still having that 'anything could happen at any moment' contradictory feeling (which I actually bothers me more when I bored) makes those 12 hours kinda feel like torture.

Mmm... Joe's crab shack. I've never been to one, I just love crab and now I'm hungry!
  16. anakinfansince1983 Chosen One

star 7
    I hear you, I like it when the library is busy, makes the day go by much faster.

Of course at the moment I've got a lot of cataloging to do so I'm busy even when there's nobody doing research and checking out books.

Hope she holds together.
  17. DarthBreezy Chosen One

star 6

Honestly, if I thought he would work I'd do it - as long as Fred Phelps stay in the cave...
  18. Darth Tunes SfC Part III Commissioner

Game Host
    star 10

Damn it!

:p
    Darth Chiznuk likes this.
  19. DarthBreezy Chosen One

star 6
    Spring has arrived here in Seattle - Saw the first hooker of the season walking up on Pac Highway this afternoon.
  20. Sith-Lord-Gunray Ex-Mod

star 7
    Hooker of the season. That explains our ratio of hookers to our lack of seasons here.
  21. Darth Tunes SfC Part III Commissioner

Game Host
    star 10
    It's spriiiiiiiiiiiiiing time for hookers!
    DarthBreezy likes this.
  22. DarthBreezy Chosen One

star 6
    Many, many moons ago, the roomies and I would go play 'Tally Ho' and drive around the less reputable part of Portland, well.... counting.

I guess we made one too many passes at one of those lovely ladies, for on the fourth or fifth passing, her hemline hit her fore-head... :eek:[face_sick][face_rofl]
  23. Eeth-my-Koth Chosen One

star 9
    So this was one of the beers I had last night. Tastes like a standard stout with a bit if Chinese oyster sauce.
    [IMG]
  24. StoneRiver Force Ghost

star 4
    The name alone is enough to put me off that.

Well, time to join the social... hi everyone

Had a great Easter weekend so far, drinks with friends on Thur n Fri, swimming with my son and my bro on Sat, drinks with my bro tonight, no work tomorrow

Happy holidays everyone
  25. anakinfansince1983 Chosen One

star 7
    I like to try new and interesting beers and I like oysters. I might have to look for that one.

[IMG]

Pink trooper: "I hate Easter on the Death Star."

Have a good one GIL. I'm headed up to the lake later; hoping for good weather and a boat ride.
    JainaSoloYJK likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.