main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Get In Line - A Social Countdown to Episode VII

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by PrincessKenobi , Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    I agree. I thought it was really excellent. I'd like to know how much Michael Arndt was responsible for it.

2. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Hey anakinfansince1983, are you from Colorado? Curious since you mentioned mountains, and I'm forgetful in my old age.

3. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Nope, North Carolina. We have short mountains. :p

4. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
    Colorado's got legal weed as well.^:)^

5. Chewgumma

Chewgumma Chosen One star 7

Apr 14, 2009
    Is it worth the price of entry or should I wait until the home release? Because I heard it was pretty derivative and dull from most people, which was a pity because I thought it didn't look too bad.

6. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000
    Go see it! Yeah, the plot may not be the most original in the world, but the music/visuals/acting are all superb.

7. Chewgumma

Chewgumma Chosen One star 7

Apr 14, 2009
    I may go see it next week at some point then. I'm going to see Into Darkness too on the Thursday. But two cinema trips in a week never killed anyone. :p

8. Darth Chiznuk

Oct 31, 2012
    I'll say that I wasn't at all upset that I paid the price of a ticket. The visuals were stunning and the soundtrack was great. The story stayed intriguing throughout for me and I thought overall the performances were very good. It was worth it.

9. Joe

Joe Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 25, 2012
    Just saw Iron Man 3. I personally feel that its gonna alienate the existing casuals who watch Iron Man for the glamour, and that its gonna sink the MCU

10. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
  11. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000
    Even with the spoilers that I know, I'm pretty sure that I'll still enjoy the film.

12. Ridley Solo

Ridley Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2010
    Good evening, GIL. Tomorrow is Star Wars Day, woo-hoo![face_dancing] How are you all planning on celebrating?

Just watched ROTS, making it the third Star Wars movie night in a row...cried, of course, perhaps a bit more than usual. Most of the time I'm :( and =((, but tonight I was :_|:_|:_| Where's that tissue?

Darth Chiznuk likes this.
  13. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000
    I plan on watching at least 1 of the films later today (I'm leaning toward ANH), preferably before this evening's Dodger game.

14. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    I'm in a condo in the mountains and didn't bring my Blu-Rays so I doubt I'll watch anything. I'll celebrate by reading lots of Hero's Trial, posting as many Star Wars memes as possible to Facebook, and hiking down Linville Gorge while looking up and pretending I see the Falcon coming out of hyperspace.

15. Roberto Calrissian

Roberto Calrissian Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 26, 2012
    Amen to that, but I still go to Amsterdam for the best experience

DarthBreezy likes this.
  16. Roberto Calrissian

Roberto Calrissian Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 26, 2012
    Empire strikes is my choice before heading out with friends at night to see the Mayweather fight

17. darthtuttle

darthtuttle Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2004
    May the Fourth be with you! This year we get to celebrate the upcoming expansion to a well loved saga.

18. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    I'm going to celebrate by watching Battle for Endor and the Christmas Special and eating my final, original box of C3PO's Cereal from the early 80's. And then admitting myself to ICU to have my stomach and mind pumped out.

DarthTunick likes this.
  19. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000
    Why I'm shocked, shocked that there wasn't a major Episode VII announcement today. :p

20. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    I'm assuming Myke is fine today, since that cereal has the same shelf life as Twinkies.

Happy Revenge of the Fifth, people. Try not to get choked, fried, shot in the back or impaled on a lightsaber today.

21. Ridley Solo

Ridley Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2010
    Good morning, GIL! No new news...again? I'm starting to think they're not going to say anything until 2015. It's going to be a very long two years...

The weather has gone from warm and windy to cold and windy over the course of 24 hours. The temperature dropped from a high of 88 yesterday to a predicted high of 68 today.

Our weather can't make up its' mind. o_O

22. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    It's cool here too; I had to layer to hike yesterday.

23. Darth Chiznuk

Oct 31, 2012
    It was in the high 70s throughout last week but now its freezing. Damn, Mother Nature! :mad:

Happy Revenge of the Fifth everyone. Maybe we'll get some news today... probably not, though. :_|

24. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    My otherwise bucolic, quiet, gay street has been overrun with revelers and poorly selected noise pollution. Philly's Spring Festival has blocked off South Street with vendors and horrid cover bands. There are street urchins detouring down my block and the ghastly sound of Steve Miller covers wafting in the air. I prefer winter. Everyone keeps their poor taste to themselves.

25. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    We have what I call "loud season" here. I prefer winter as well.

The ****ing "Speed Street" festival is Memorial Day weekend. Read: my city will be descended upon by NASCAR fans, none of which are as cool as Armen.

DarthTunick likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.