main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Get In Line - A Social Countdown to Episode VII

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by PrincessKenobi , Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    I thought you could use a giggle [:D] BTW - that was a REAL newscast, the TV station even issued an apology...

2. jedinightwing

jedinightwing Jedi Master star 3

Aug 4, 2009
    Seriously, my initial response to that vid was "Why do I feel terrible for laughing my @$$ off at this?"

3. jedinightwing

Aug 4, 2009
    anakinfansince1983 Holy Crap! Just saw your post. Hope you are doing okay.

random: avy update

4. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    [:D] Thanks. And I did see last night that it was a summer intern prank, apparently a summer intern that decided "**** this as a career." Some university journalism and mass communication department isn't going to be happy.

I laughed my ass off though.

jedinightwing , I'm hanging in there, thanks.

Pro Scoundrel likes this.
  5. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    anakinfansince1983

Just saw the bad news from Thursday- sincere condolences to you and your family.

6. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Anyone else think it's kinda hilarious the Greatest Fear thread has nearly twice as many posts as the Greatest Hope thread? Nice try, Pro Scoundrel. :p

7. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    heels1785, Thanks, I appreciate it. :)

Todd, I'm trying to think if we're this notoriously pessimistic about new movies in other franchises. But the "Victories and Triumphs" thread in the YJCC which was supposed to counter the "1st world problems" thread has gotten buried on page 10 or something, whereas the "1st world problems" thread never sinks lower than page 3...so maybe it's TF.N posters? :p

DarthTunick likes this.
  8. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
    I'm planning on seeing The Lone Ranger later this evening... I may come to regret that.

9. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    It's cool to be negative and pessimistic. :p

10. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    I think it's just human nature. Contentedness doesn't really require a voice, while discontent absolutely does.

11. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
  12. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Even in the almost complete absence of information, the fanboys will find something to be pessimistic about. :-B

13. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Call me crazy, but I thought it was a pretty fun film. It was far from a masterpiece and it certainly wasn't the best film I've ever seen (it had its fair share of WTF moments), but I enjoyed it.

Hitchhiking-Ghost likes this.
  14. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    [​IMG]

Garage sale Score - 5$ - its 4'X10' made of vinyl...

15. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    That is awesome, looks almost brand new. :)

16. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000

I enjoyed it in the same way I enjoyed Man of Steel... lukewarm. Sure, there were things I liked, but for each one of those things, there was stuff I didn't like.

17. jedinightwing

Aug 4, 2009
    At work we have an 8 foot long Spider-man 2 vinyl poster like that. Trying to convince my boss to let me take it. Nice find on the HP one btw.

18. Darth Claire

Darth Claire Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2012
    Well im going on my cruise today so I won't be here for a week. Adios mi amigos :)

19. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Totally Awesome!

20. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    My girls were devastated by the news of Cory Monteith's death. Glee is their favorite show and he was their first celebrity crush.

21. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    That Harry Potter Slip & Slide looks like a lot of fun. Have you run the hose on it, yet?

22. Katana_Geldar

Katana_Geldar Jedi Grand Master star 8

Mar 3, 2003
    Got three days of work this week, not bad but I'd rather be still in bed at 7.30.

23. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000
    Good afternoon, GIL. It's my cousins David's 3rd birthday today! Currently at water park in celebration... the kids are having fun at least. :p

24. Katana_Geldar

Katana_Geldar Jedi Grand Master star 8

Mar 3, 2003
    Why not you? Waterparks are fun.

Had a watch of the baseball yesterday morning, the games are on at odd times here.

25. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000
    Ooooh, did you like the game? And what teams were playing? As for the water park thing, I've never enjoyed getting into swim shorts/cared much at all about enjoying a dip. Nonetheless, it's still niiiiiiiice to see some of my family..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.