main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Get In Line - A Social Countdown to Episode VII

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by PrincessKenobi , Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HandofSkywalker86

HandofSkywalker86 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 12, 2004
    At this point I'm optimistic about the upcoming films, of course if any spoilers point to the Gungan Menace having an active role then I reserve the right to NUke Disney World.:p

2. HL&S

HL&S Magistrate Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 30, 2001
    I don't think I was ever a Star Wars character for Halloween. That said, I have a costume party to attend this Saturday and I have yet to get a costume. Perhaps in honor of the big news, now is the time?

3. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    No kidding. Look at all the posts! And this isn't even close to what we had back in the day, but it's still craaaaazy. How does anybody keep up with it all?

4. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    I was a Punk Rock Fairy at work today. :p

5. MrDankDonk

MrDankDonk Jedi Master star 4

Mar 28, 2001
    blinking miserable, Sami :) but now its dark at nights, the pub seems so much more justified...

6. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    It is kinda surreal to see the JCCers outside of the JCC. I was half convinced you guys didn't even like star wars. :p

7. Saurion-Fett

Saurion-Fett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 3, 2001
    yay 137th in line my lucky number....

8. Saurion-Fett

Jul 3, 2001
    another funny thing its hobbits and jedi again.....

9. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Now is as good a time as any to be a SW character. It is certainly a relevant discussion starter.

Jay, if you acknowledge in advance that every third post will be newbie posting hysteria, it automatically eliminates the need to read 1/3 of the mass.

10. PrincessKenobi

Aug 12, 2000
    It's not to hard to get through most the post, you just have to look for key words. A lot of us post the same things, if you can find those key words you can wade through most the post pretty fast.

11. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Good point. Unlike JCC or Lit or anything else, I probably don't need to keep track of everything. I just need to make peace with that idea.

12. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Yeah, you honestly will maintain your mental health by not directly engaging in discussions such as "ZOMG! I think Anakin's lightsaber blade can change colors in Episode 3". [face_hypnotized]

Spoilers Allowed has always been a fun time if you simply glean what you personally want out of it. The rest is merely the definition of "miasma".

13. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    So basically hang out with the cool kids in the social thread and ignore everything else?

14. SamiS

SamiS Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2001
    cool kids and the grumpy old men

15. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    There are genuinely intelligent points made and details revealed. However, you can learn quite about about the source/quality simply by eyeing up "Member Since: Today". :p

16. Lady_Sami_J_Kenobi

Lady_Sami_J_Kenobi Jedi Master star 6

Jul 31, 2002
    Yeah, hang out with the cool people in the 'get in line' thread. The 'get in line for Ep. 2' thread is where I started when I first joined tfn. :cool:

PrincessKenobi likes this.
  17. PrincessKenobi

Aug 12, 2000
    I started in The Cantina, which turned into the Jedi Knights Club, which turned into this.

18. Empire-Maker

Empire-Maker Jedi Master star 3

Aug 22, 2003
    (Darth Vader) This will be a day long remembered. (Darth Vader)

19. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    Well, I was on dial-up when I first joined, and the PSA social thread moved WAY too quickly for me...

Saurion-Fett likes this.
  20. PrincessKenobi

Aug 12, 2000
    You should of seen the Jedi Knights Club thread. The only social thread to have been closed in a day.

21. rhonderoo

rhonderoo Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 7, 2002

*hugs*

PrincessKenobi likes this.
  22. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    I posted sporadically in the 00-03 versions, but then I followed old MeBeJedi off on an idealistic crusade against Vortex, turned to the Dark Side, and got a new name. Somehow, I made it back by the start of Ep 3's GIL.

23. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    Hi Roo!

(I've always wanted to do that social thread convention -- just randomly say hello to people)

rhonderoo and PrincessKenobi like this.
  24. Saurion-Fett

Jul 3, 2001
    So does this mean that we are goin to start back up the " Run the Guantlet"............????

25. PrincessKenobi

Aug 12, 2000
    Oh man, the gauntlet games.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.