main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Get in line - A Social Countdown to Episode VIII

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by LANDO_ROCKS, Dec 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leoluca Randisi

Leoluca Randisi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 24, 2014

Well Its been 15 months since they announced it?

2. Artoo-Dion

Artoo-Dion Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 9, 2009
    AFAICT, it was never announced--Variety said it was in talks to order two seasons immediately because of long lead times. Maybe the talks fell through?

3. Leoluca Randisi

Leoluca Randisi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 24, 2014

I would assume If they were making a new show we would have heard something by now, so it must of fell through or It was just a rumor in a trade paper. But The Hollywood Reporter and Varity are very reliable papers.

Artoo-Dion likes this.
  4. BenYodaDagobah

BenYodaDagobah Jedi Master star 4

Feb 20, 2016
    Since we're talking animated shows, I sure do love that King of the Hill, I tell ya what.

Luke'sSeveredHand likes this.
  5. nightangel

nightangel Force Ghost star 6

Oct 31, 2014
    anyone awake? [face_tired]

6. cerealbox

cerealbox Force Ghost star 6

May 5, 2016
    Yes. I am.

For all you guys headed here for Celebration. Make sure you take advantage of our Florida weather.

Just watch out for alligators.

Luke'sSeveredHand and nightangel like this.
  7. nightangel

nightangel Force Ghost star 6

Oct 31, 2014
    I like crocs. o_O

Luke'sSeveredHand likes this.
  8. Luke02

Luke02 Chosen One star 6

Sep 19, 2002

We might actually being head down to Florida at the end of May. My brother is taking his family and my wife was like "Why don't we tag along?" despite the fact our youngest is only going to be like 13 months old. Getting down there is going to be a pain. The thought of either flying or driving with a one year old just wants me to beat my head into the table. Guess it's good though to take the boys one last time before they get to the age they start realizing that the characters aren't exactly the "real characters". Plus logging is going to be really cheap since they have rented a townhouse with plenty of room.

Tomorrow might be the oddest day at work since the Cubs parade. I might be on here all day or at least until the college basketball game starts which is my plan for today too! :D

9. CairnsTony

CairnsTony Force Ghost star 5

May 7, 2014
    The crocs here in Cairns actually do eat people on a fairly regular basis. All a drunk tourist needs is a warning sign telling them not to enter the water or suffer a horrible death, and in they plunge to see if they can make it to the other side. You can figure out what often happens next...

10. thejeditraitor

thejeditraitor Chosen One star 6

Aug 19, 2003
    STAR WARS Celebration Orlando 2017 Pics Part 2!

New pics of Celebration Orlando 2017 stuff! A badge and schedule, exclusive patches, exclusive ARTFX figures of 0-0-0 and BT-1 from the Vader comic! Also R4-M9, R2-X2 and the classic R5-D4! Only 1 month to go!

11. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    So it's just like the alligators in Florida. The tourists are the ones who disregard the warning signs, or laugh and say things like, "Ha! How fast can they be?!".

CairnsTony, cerealbox and nightangel like this.
  12. Birkendoc

Birkendoc Chosen One star 4

Sep 20, 2001

You only need to run a bit faster than the person behind you, and you'll be fine!

EHT likes this.
  13. CairnsTony

CairnsTony Force Ghost star 5

May 7, 2014
    Amazingly, a lot of tourists dismiss the signs as being put there to scare tourists. There's a weird perception that you have to be in the back of beyond to see crocs in Aus, but Cairns is surrounded by mangrove swamps that are heaving with them.

Because they're now protected, they're spreading and the big ones are forcing the smaller ones into sub-optimal habitats (saltwater crocs are highly territorial) which means they're turning up in places they've never been seen before and crocs smaller than three metres have been known to attack and kill people of late; mostly in these sorts of places.

They also swim in the sea and have been found on or very close to popular beaches. That's usually when hysterical calls to have them all killed start up. As I see it, we're in their space, not the other way around. Be sensible about the whole thing; you're more likely to get killed by a Box Jellyfish out swimming anyways...

Mind you, sometimes they wander into town during rush hour... ;)

EHT likes this.
  14. Buddha Fett

Buddha Fett Force Ghost star 4

Dec 18, 1999
    I honestly hate memes...but... [face_laugh]

[​IMG]

CairnsTony, EHT, Darth Smurf and 5 others like this.
  15. BenYodaDagobah

Feb 20, 2016
    Good find, Buddha. How do people think to do this? [face_laugh]

Buddha Fett likes this.
  16. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000

I was at that time... just wasn't logged in here. :p

nightangel likes this.
  17. BenYodaDagobah

Feb 20, 2016
    [face_good_luck]:yoda:[face_good_luck] Happy St. Patrick's Day [face_good_luck]:greensaber:[face_good_luck]

The Google doodle today is Skellig Michael! I like to think the shamrocks are Luke and Rey. :)
    [​IMG]

18. Luke02

Luke02 Chosen One star 6

Sep 19, 2002
    [​IMG]

BTW in the past 15 months we seen the sequel to ROTJ finally come out, the Cubs break a 108 year old curse and Northwestern finally make March Madness (and win a game). Even though I was happy for all of those (especially the Cubs I must admit):

Nanaki likes this.
  19. thejeditraitor

Aug 19, 2003
  20. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    Happy St. Patrick's Day! Why are you all still here? It's literally an entire day to get plastered and no one judges you! :p

Buddha Fett likes this.
  21. Luke02

Luke02 Chosen One star 6

Sep 19, 2002

Had my fill of those St. Patty's Day type long time ago like before ROTS even came out LOL! Now I am good with a good corn beef sandwich and maybe some Irish Soda bread while watching college buckets.

Note to self: Never have a "optional practice" while the entire school it seems is at the state buckets final. Forget the few kids who were here couldn't get up for it, us coaches couldn't. Next time just have a early bird practice one day the following week which the nake up kids are doing and be done with it.

22. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
  23. Buddha Fett

Buddha Fett Force Ghost star 4

Dec 18, 1999
    Thanks, Marvel and Netflix.

How many more of my ENTIRE WEEKENDs do you plan on taking from me...?!

Pro Scoundrel likes this.
  24. Dark Horse

Dark Horse Jedi Master star 4

May 15, 2016
    My Sharpe's Aventure books have been destroyed by wet (well my last ones) =(( I still have my old Video's with Sean Bean which belonged to my Grandfather but I don't have a working VHS there dead, and you can't them anymore. Gutted.........I love Bernard Cornwell.

25. thejeditraitor

Aug 19, 2003
    Darth Smurf and Gigoran Monk like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.