main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Get out of my head -Prolouge-

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by skyflakes, May 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skyflakes

skyflakes Jedi Youngling

May 11, 2002
    Timeline- NJO (AU- no vong)

Jaina Solo, Jedi Knight, laid on her bunk in the Courscant Detention facility. The guards didn?t know what to do with her, imprisoning her with the main prison population was out of the question. Her status as a Solo/Skywalker, Jedi Knight, member of rouge squadron, and an overall do-gooder in the galaxy would more than likely attract the attention of the scum in the prison. So here she was in her own personal comfy cell room, lazily lounging about in her bunk, waiting for her family to get her out. She had a lot to explain for?

The girl?s face turned from stoic contentment, to an extreme form of disdain. She started to yell, but to who?

?It?s all your fault!? She yelled to force, she had to be, her cell was completely empty.

?My fault?!? The girl exclaimed in indignation. ?If you had just cooperated, we would have never gotten into this mess!? Her tone was different, irregular; a little masculine.

?Yes, your fault!? the girl?s arms flayed about in annoyance, her voice regular now. ?It was your genius plan that got us here in the place!? She yelled, her voice dripping in sarcasm.

?No, its your fault!? the other voice replied, as the girl pinched herself in the arm.

?Ow! What in the force is wrong with you!? her normal voice answered as she pinched herself again. ?What you feel, I feel!?

?Ow!? the other voice cried, ?Okay, okay truce!?

?Excuse me, are you okay??

The girl swiveled on her heel, her mouth agape at the guard standing at the entrance to her cell. The guard mirrored her expression. He obviously thought she was mentally ill.

?Oh good job, Jay.? The other voice bite out, condescending and criticizing.

?Would you just shut up!? Her regular voice answered. ?I swear, why can?t you have just stuck to our mental words. You?re infinitely less annoying than you are now.?

?Cause Jay, its so boring in your head.? The other voice answered. ?You can only get so much of Jaina Solo. I had to get out into the world again.

?Shut up, shut up!? The girl cried obviously pissed off now.

?Make me!?

?You son of a hut-?

?Excuse me?? The bewildered guard asked tentatively. He had no idea how to approach this mentally unstable girl. ?Do you need some water? I can get the prison psychologist if you like.?

The girl shook her head, more than a little embarrassed. ?Oh no, I?m fine-?

Her voice changed once again. ?So, are you going to introduce me??

?Are you insane!? her normal voice cried to herself She shook her head. ?Besides, he wouldn?t believe us any way.?

?We got a few hours to kill, why not?? her other voice said while signaling the guard over. ?Hi, my name is Zekk, pleased to meet you.? Jaina Solo said, extending her arm for a handshake.

2. PeterTutham27

PeterTutham27 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2001
    ...well...! THIS looks interesting...

3. Amithyst_Blade

Amithyst_Blade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    I got bored and browzed.... AND I WANT U TO POST MORE!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!

4. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    hehehehe, post more soon/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.