main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pacific Get photo'ds at local landmarks with your Star Wars on!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by jawajames , Apr 1, 2013.

1. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    Lucasfilm contacted me to spread the word about this. If you want a copy of the release form, email me, or go to:
    http://clubjade.net/?attachment_id=48702
    to download it.

The Message:

We are hoping to celebrate the worldwide community of Star Wars fans in a special way this year, on SW.com, with your pictures, taken by your local and area landmarks. I'm sending you this email because I believe you are creative and might have great ideas for pictures. Some of you have blogs and websites you can post this request on and share it with your clubs and friends, and we'd love it if you would.​

All of your pictures need to come with the attached form, signed by you. You can use one form for multiple pictures, but you need to list all the pictures on the form.​

Here's the easy list:​
    1. Share this email with your Star Wars friends.​
    2. Take pictures in your Star Wars costumes with your local landmarks.​
    3. Turn in the pictures with a signed copy of this form (email or fax) to fanevents@starwars.com, or 1-415-623-1107 (FAX: Attn: Mary Franklin).​
    4. You can start turning them in at any time. The sooner the better!​
    5. The deadline is April 22nd to turn in pictures. But we'll start putting them up soon after we get them​
    6. Be sure to name the landmark, and area/city/country.​
    7. Have Fun, and May the 4th Be With You!​

2. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    Update: Star Wars apparel (not just costumes) is just fine!

3. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    Thanks for sharing this info. The Spokantina will be taking pictures on Sunday.