main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Get To Know Each Other Better!

Discussion in 'Archive: FF:UK - Wales' started by Yin-Jun, Jun 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. death-sticks

death-sticks Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 15, 2002
    //the perverted mind reacts

you want me to become what? :eek:

*notices post count on thread*

this number was helped along by me and my socks! [face_proud]

2. Yin-Jun

Yin-Jun Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 1, 2002
    Hehe, what you get for becoming a manic touch typing freak, hehe ;)
    I'll also learn from my mistakes, thank you Terra, but I still find your lack of faith disturbing, you have paid the price for your lack of vision, young fool.. only now.. at the end, do you understand. :)

3. death-sticks

Jun 15, 2002
    hhmmmmm, very interesting. you critisize my correction of spelling but you thank terra when he repeats my action?

4. Yin-Jun

Jun 1, 2002
    I can tell your young and very immature..
    I quote "//the perverted mind reacts" what's that all about, I am just clearly stating you dont want to act boring and stuck up all the time, as you will become something most people may dislike, I bet your a lovely person as well.. yet when someone mentions kissing, or hugging, or love.. you think It's gross, not being rude but your age Is definitely showing, all I said was, become a lover, not a fighter.. It's a joke, and a sentence from "Blade 2" yikes, your hard work. :)

5. death-sticks

Jun 15, 2002
    i realize i'm immature, but just because i don't say what's going through my head when i type it, doesn't mean i'm not delving deeper into what you're saying.

my age is showing because that's what usually happens with a 13 year old.

6. Yin-Jun

Jun 1, 2002
    Do any of the "Emotions" show up on your screen RussianCliche, just interested.. I think you fail to use such things, I've never critized just simply pointed out one's mistakes nothing wrong with that, as In the long run I am only helping that person, Terra added a ";)" which was clearly shown and I knew he was just joking around, please smile for us RussianCliche, we do love you:) *Waits for reply comment of, ewww that's gross, perverted minds, we are to young to type and think such things* :)

7. Yin-Jun

Jun 1, 2002
    Aah just a bit of entertainment, be happy that your younger than the rest of us, I'd love to be that age again, I'd do things differently I know that, but like I've always said.. we'll learn from our mistakes, which will shape and fashion our lives In the future to make us more experienced, patient and better people :)

<<I'm as wise as Master Yoda, and as powerful as Master Windu, you should all be greatful that I'm your Master, and NO non of you are ahead of me and your also not ready for the trials either>> ;)

8. death-sticks

Jun 15, 2002
    if i use an emoticon, it's more or less for you and you incapability to understand a message without one. it happens to everybody, but these of us who are too lazy to remember to use them, are just classified as lazier people. and what's wrong with a perfectly human trait?

9. Yin-Jun

Jun 1, 2002
    Incapability?
    See again, you try belittling.. It's not just me, I bet there's alot of them out there that find your ways a bit how can I put It, annoying, immature, childish, sarcastic.. yea something along those lines, you really need to add an emotion or a little "hehe" from time to time, to let someone know you are actually joking, because I dont understand your young humour doesn't mean I'm incapable of anything, dont act so narrow minded, being over confident Is a weakness, trying to be something you aint, Is an even bigger one.

10. death-sticks

Jun 15, 2002
    i'm not overconfident...or so i believe.

if i'm joking, i try my best to use an emoticon, and i will, for your sake. but for now, i'm serious most of the time.

if you think a lot of other peple are immature, maybe they aren't saying what they think, or not exactly? what i they're dropping hints that they think you're immature? you wouldn't know.

11. Yin-Jun

Jun 1, 2002
    Well for the future, try being open-minded and remember no one's perfect, dont use It for my sake, just become a more cooler and out going person, instead of living In a dream world of being so called "Perfect" :)

12. death-sticks

Jun 15, 2002
    i never said i was perfect. nor anybody else. when was that?

what defines cool?

13. Terra

Terra Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2000
    Me.

Next person to bicker gets a slap. And Yin, if it's you - your's is on the backside, buddy, from me, so both of y'all behave ;)

14. death-sticks

Jun 15, 2002
    yes sir! [face_plain]

does this mean i have to make jokes?

15. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    Now, now, one step at a time ;)

16. death-sticks

Jun 15, 2002
    just checking ;)

17. Yin-Jun

Jun 1, 2002
    Hehe, I'm older.. respect your elder's, but yea.. a spank on the arse is a bit kinky, make sure it doesn't back fire, and i'm all over you like a rash Terra *wooyah* ;)

18. death-sticks

Jun 15, 2002
    ...i'm all over you like a rash terra.

are you saying you have trouble controlling yourself?

19. Yin-Jun

Jun 1, 2002
    Just joking around, It means I'd be all over him yes, unable to control myself.. having a bit of fun ;)

20. death-sticks

Jun 15, 2002
    what? now i'm sufficiently confused.

21. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    Must be the language barrier, since I knew exactly what he meant :p

22. TANTIV

TANTIV Jedi Knight star 6

May 2, 2001
    How do there Fellow Red Army Fans ;)

23. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    TANTIV - where ya been hiding, man, haven't see ya posting? :p

24. Darth_Gster

Darth_Gster Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 16, 2001
    RE: Get To Know Each Other Better!

No problem- Lets all go see star wars, plan a meet up and go and see it!!!!!!!!

Come on you guys and girls up for it????

It seems that most of you live in south wales so i suggest Swansea or Cardiff,

Do it, and you'll have a good time.

Don't be the one to tell your grand children that when AOTC came out you stayed at home after seeing it once or twice.

Be the ones that can say that summer 2002 was welsh star wars party that was wales's version of woodstock!!!!

RAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!

Come on, i double dare you to have some fun.

MATFBWU!!!!

25. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    Cardiff, dude, and I'll be there :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.