main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Det, MI get to know each other

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Kettch, Jul 29, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GS335

GS335 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 22, 2001

Your Name - AJ

Nickname ? As a kid, "Joe Rock Head," from the Flintstones

D.O.B ? August 6, 1977

Star sign - Leo

Other message boards you visit (and your username) ? Krytonsite (Smallville messageboard, at EZboard), Metro Detroit Radio and TV messageboard, episode-x, and Projectsoulmates..my username is the same as the one here at TF.N

Have you got a website? what is it? -

Nope

Hobbies ? Reading, watching sports, and surfing the net.

Favourite Colour - blue

Favourite Animal - A White Dove

Favourite film(s)(besides SW) ? (you mean there are others?!?) Saving Private Ryan

Favourite musical artist(s) or group(s) -
    Don't really have one, but I do like Levert, and Yolanda Adams.

Favourite song(s) ? Don't really have one

Favourite cartoon as a child (and now hehe..) Transformers, GI Joe, Spiderman and his amazing friends (1981-83), the Smurfs, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Favourite Book (up to now) ? Mysery

Favourite tv programme ? Enterprise and Smallville

Favourite food ? Macaronni and Cheese

Favourite actors/actresses ? Denzel Washington and Julia Roberts

How do you cheer yourself up, when you're feelin' down? ? listen to music, go on the internet

What do you most regret doing? ? spending all my money!

If you could be anyone (alive or dead or fictional) Who would you be and why?
    Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr and Benny Hinn. I have great respect for these spiritual leaders, both as leaders, and as individuals.

What do you do for a living? (apart from breathing ) ? go to school, work

What's your dream job? ? Get lots of money, and help run charities, to help people who are less fortunate than myself and others.

Do you have anyone in your family, who you're really close to? If so, who and why? ? my mother, because she pratically raised me by myself, which has made us very close.

If you could live in the Star Wars galaxy for a day, what planet would you go to and why? ? I would go to the Naboo. It seems to be such a beautiful and peaceful planet.

What things do you want to achieve in life b4 you die? (name 3) ? become closer with the Lord, become a better leader, and become wiser, and help make a difference for other people.

2. TheHuntressDiana

TheHuntressDiana Jedi Padawan star 4

May 4, 2001
    Since we have a couple of people showing up again, I thought I'd bump this thread up. :)

3. Master_Domtis

Master_Domtis Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2001
    Your Name - Lydia

Nickname ? Domtis , M_D

D.O.B ? march 12, 1978

Star sign - pisces

Other message boards you visit (and your username) ? none really, find me a good Bon Jovi board, and I'll be on under either Luna or Gina. (Sometimes senorita Gina) all Bon Jovi refrences, no, I'm not spanish

I'll have one once it's actually up.....(soon)

Hobbies ? studing, reading, computer graphics (on my MAC) listening to and playing music. (I play flute and bass guitar)

Favourite Colour - black or dark red (also: MAZE AND BLUE!) :D

Favourite Animal - cats

Favourite film(s)(besides SW) ? eather Braveheart, or any of the Monty Pythons. Patriot's a great movie too....not as inaccurate as Braveheart....

Favourite musical artist(s) or group(s) - BON JOVI! also Metallica.....

Favourite song(s) ? Manson's remix of "Tainted Love", Flock of Seagull's "I ran", B-52's "Love Shack" and anything by Bon Jovi or Metallica

Favourite cartoon as a child - flintstones and Bugs Bunny

Favourite Book (up to now) ? The Three Musketeers's sequal: Twenty Years After (anything by Alexandre Dumas)

Favourite tv programme ? Friends or Will and Grace

Favourite food ? REAL chili dogs....

Favourite actors/actresses ? Jon Bon Jovi, .....um.....

How do you cheer yourself up, when you're feelin' down? ? read, listen to heavy metal, internet.

What do you most regret doing? ? moving to Florida...I'll be back though!

I'd just like to be wife to a royal scribe in ancient Egypt. I'm studying Egyptology and have always wanted to live life like they did. Don't want to be too close to the royal family though, just have enough power and money to live comfortably.

What do you do for a living? (apart from breathing ) ? right now, I'm in collage, working on my master's degree in Egyptology. I'm minroing in archeology.

What's your dream job? ? to finish school with a PhD and head digs in Egypt. I want to find something important...who knows, mabey even Ankhenaton himself, :D . I'm also going to write

Do you have anyone in your family, who you're really close to? If so, who and why? ? my entire family's really close :D

If you could live in the Star Wars galaxy for a day, what planet would you go to and why? ? I'd go to either Naboo for the beautiful scenery and calming surroundings, or to Coruscant, if I was allowed to spend the day in the jedi temple.

What things do you want to achieve in life b4 you die? (name 3) ? make some big discovery in Egypt that will put my name in history books along side Howard Carter's, try to solve the mystery of Atlantis, write books that people will actually read and enjoy.

4. TheHuntressDiana

May 4, 2001
    Bumping this up again for our newbies. :)

5. Midnightguard

Midnightguard Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 3, 2002
  6. Power-of_the-Force

Power-of_the-Force Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 10, 2002
    Your Name ? Kris

Nickname ? Crispy. Well, that's one. Umm, there's more, I'm just too tired to think of them. Ask me again sometime.

D.O.B ? December 9, 1979

Star sign ? Sagittarius

Other message boards you visit (and your username) ?none, right now.

Have you got a website? What is it? ? Ha, ha, ha. That?s funny. I?m lucky if I can even turn the computer ON let alone build a web page!! J

Hobbies ? reading (specifically science and history and, of course, Star Wars), listening to music, traveling, outdoor activities (i.e. camping, hiking, gardening, etc), going to museums and zoos, etc?

Favorite Color - Blue

Favorite Animal ? cats, of all shapes and sizes

Favorite film(s) (besides SW) ? Contact, The Ghost and the Darkness, The Patriot, Indiana Jones, Braveheart, Tomb Raider, Lord of the Rings trilogy, Harry Potter, etc?

Favorite musical artist(s) or group(s) ? Billy Joel, U2, Enya, Beethoven, Mussorgsky, Handel, Williams ;)

Favorite song(s) ? I agree with MiraxTHorn, anything patriotic, 2000 Years (by Billy Joel), Flora?s Secret (Enya), Light of the Force from ROTJ and thousands more?

Favorite cartoon as a child (and now hehe.) Darkwing Duck, The Real Ghostbusters, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Tale Spin

Favorite Book (up to now) ? Fahrenheit 451, the ?Harry Potter? books, The War for Independence, Relic, Deja Dead, etc?

Favorite TV program ? National Geographic

Favorite food ? Fried chicken

Favorite actors/actresses ? Harrison Ford, Sandra Bullock, Cary Grant, Samuel L. Jackson

How do you cheer yourself up, when you're feelin' down? ? Listen to music, watch Star Wars, and go for a drive.

What do you most regret doing? ? Much

If you could be anyone (alive or dead or fictional) who would you be and why?

What do you do for a living? (Apart from breathing) ? go to school and work at Borders.

What's your dream job? ? Either an anthropologist/archeologist or historian.

Do you have anyone in your family, who you're really close to? If so, who and why? I?d say my parents and siblings are all very close, as well as my cousins. Why? Cause we all get along well and we like Star Wars?? J

If you could live in the Star Wars galaxy for a day, what planet would you go to and why? ? I would go to Naboo. Besides being naturally beautiful, it also has gorgeous architecture.

What things do you want to achieve in life b4 you die? (Name 3) 1) Travel to Australia, go back to Europe and finish off the last 15 states in America, 2) Make a huge contribution to mankind and the natural world 3) fulfill my personal dreams and ambitions.

7. lavagrrrl

lavagrrrl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Hello everyone, obviously I'm a newbie here. I suppose this place will have lots of newbs joining up due to AOTC.

This seemed as good a way as any to introduce myself. So here goes...

Your Name: Susie

Nickname(s): Suz (or Sooz), Lava

D.O.B.: October 27, 1972

Star sign: Scorpio all the way :)

Other MBs you visit: I just discovered the joys of posting on MBs in Feb. Don't know how I survived without these ;)
    Two sites that started me on the path to serious internet addiction (both focus on the actor Billy Boyd from the Lord of the Rings.

Hobbies: Books, movies, hiking, rocks, and I'm sure there are others...

Favorite Color: Purple

Favorite Animal: White tigers, but I love most animals

Favorite film(s): ESB, ANH, AOTC, The Lord of the Rings: FOTR, Aliens, Crouching Tiger, Men in Black, Monty Python: Holy Grail & Life of Brian, Evil Dead series (esp. Army of Darkness), Trainspotting... someone stop me....

Favorite musical artist(s)/group(s): Duran Duran, Guns n Roses, 80s music, early 90s music... basically anything but opera and country

Favorite song(s): Imagine by John Lennon

Favourite cartoon(s) as a child: never really that big on cartoons...

Favorite cartoons now: still not that into cartoons

Favorite Book: I work in a bookstore, I could go on for hours...

Favorite TV program: Buffy, Law & Order, Angel (when I remember to watch :) )

Favorite food: gnocchi in gorgonzola sauce, homemade mac & cheese

Favorite actors/actresses: Billy Boyd, Ewan McGregor, Harrison Ford, George Clooney, Samuel L. Jackson, Christopher Lee, Ian McKellen, Susan Sarandon, Jodie Foster, Julia Roberts (sometimes)

How do you cheer yourself up, when you're feelin' down?: surf the net, msn im, read, write, pop in fav dvds, go for a walk

If you could be anyone, who would you be and why?: I always wanted to be princess Leia when I was growing up. She was strong, but soft. I liked the balance there.

What do you do for a living?: I'm one of many managers at a very large bookstore.

What's your dream job?: Research position as a planetary geologist. Just have to get it together and go back to school for my masters degree.

If you could live in the Star Wars galaxy for a day, what planet would you go to and why?: Alderaan. It has not really been seen (yet) but it sounds so lovely. Plus, I figure if I want to be Princess Leia, I should want to live there, right? :D

As you may have noticed, I like smileys. I'm looking forward to getting to meet everyone here. Seems like a fun place.

8. TheHuntressDiana

May 4, 2001
    Welcome lavagrrrl! :)

Another October baby! Yay! And a Duran Duran lover too! WooHoo! :D

With all the newbies...we're almost double in size from the 1st and 2nd meetings! Wow! :D

9. Material_Boi

Material_Boi Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 31, 2002
    Hello all! *waves wildly at everyone* As a semi-newbie I thought I'd officially introduce myself with the following, it seemed like a good idea at the time...

Your Name: David Matthew (Please.. enouh Dave Matthews Band jokes have been made... No more.)

Nickname(s): Dave, Matty, Matty Boi(pronounced boy), Material Boi, Matt Boi

D.O.B.: April 29th, 1982 (I share it with Duke Ellington!)

Star sign: Taurus with Taurus rising and a Cancer Moon.

Other MBs you visit: The Forums at starwars.com, others that i'm probably forgetting at the moment.

Hobbies: Shopping, movies, Star Wars, Pride, Being Cute Loveable and Huggable.

Favorite Color: If I'm FORCED to pick, Green or maybe blue. Otherwise the entire rainbow of colours.

Favorite Animal: Bengal Tigers, Leopards, Cheetahs, Wolves

Favorite film(s): The whole Star Wars series, Throw Momma from the Train, Practial Magic, Miss Congeniality, Clue, Labyrinth, 28 Days, Robin Hood: Men in Tights, Spaceballs, Titanic, Dancer in the Dark, Jurassic Park (the original), Independance Day, Austin Powers (whichever one), someone stop me...

Favorite musical artist(s)/group(s): Madonna, Techno, Disco, Angry Chick music, Female R&B, Classical, Jazz, Enya-ish type music, etc.. A lot really.

Favorite song(s): You Can't Hurry Love by The Supremes

Favourite cartoon(s) as a child: Ducktales! (Not Captain tales, not Fairy tales... Hee!), Inspector Gadget

Favorite cartoons now: Thundercats, Ducktales, Inspector Gadget, all those 80's shows...

Favorite Book: The House on Pooh Corner by A.A. Milne

Favorite TV program: Buffy, Will and Grace, Queer as Folk, The Simpsons, Real World, Road Rules,

Favorite food: Italian (and it's NOT pronounced EYE-talian either!)

Favorite actors/actresses: Hayden Christiansen, Tim Curry, Sandra Bullock, Jim Carrey, Sally Field, Julia Roberts, Madonna (yes I DO consider her an actress), I'm sure I can remember more if I get time...

How do you cheer yourself up, when you're feelin' down?: surf the net, shop, pout, read, draw...

If you could be anyone, who would you be and why?: Madonna. Yeah, yeah.. I know it sounds corny but she made a living by doing what she was good at and loved. If not Madonna, maybe Enrique Iglesias. I've got a thing for being famous.

What do you do for a living?: I answer phones. Hey, the jobs only temporary, ok?

What's your dream job?: Something that has to do with fashion or music or movies.

If you could live in the Star Wars galaxy for a day, what planet would you go to and why?: Coruscant. I love the nightlife, I LOVE to boogie...

10. Jayna

Jayna Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    Sounds like fun! Why not?

Your Name: Jessie

Nickname(s): Jayna, Ducky, the Chosen One

D.O.B.: January 27 1983

Star sign: Aquarius

Hobbies: Drawing, snowboarding, reading, acting, making beautiful (sometimes) music, Jedi training.

Favorite Color: Cerulean Blue.

Favorite Animal: Chameleons and Poopelinsplatamus (my dog)

Favorite film(s): Star Wars!!!!!! Moulin Rouge (I see I'm not the only one! :)), Apollo 13, Jurassic Park

Favorite musical artist(s)/group(s): It all depends on the mood... I like Smashing Pumpkins, Enya, John Williams, some techno stuff

Favorite song(s): Pachelbel Canon in D

Favourite cartoon(s) as a child: Ren and Stimpy!!! Ghost Busters as well

Favorite cartoons now: Dragon Ball Z

Favorite Book: Aside from the many Star Wars book...The Count of Monte Cristo

Favorite TV program: I don't really get to watch much tv anymore. I love the Discovery Channel, though

Favorite food: Pineapple pizza

Favorite actors/actresses: Hayden Christiansen, Harrison Ford, Ewan McGregor, Tom Hanks, Elijah Wood

How do you cheer yourself up, when you're feelin' down?: I meditate and draw on the Force- or I draw or play the piano

If you could be anyone, who would you be and why?: Jaina Solo. She's rich, she's famous, she's a Jedi!!!

What do you do for a living?: I am a data analyst for a professor at school. I try to make something of the piles of data we recieve from the many satellites we have orbiting the Earth. It's kinda cool

What's your dream job?: An Astronaut who does a little acting and drawing on the side.

If you could live in the Star Wars galaxy for a day, what planet would you go to and why?: Coruscant- it's always hoppin!!! If I only had one day, that would be the plce to go because there would be so much to see! You'd really get your time's worth!!

11. Motman241

Motman241 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2002
    Name - Tom

Nickname - Mot, Motman

DOB - 12-09-72

Star sign - Sagitarious

Other message boards you visit - 501st Legion, Midwest Garrison, Mos Eisley Police Department

Have you got a website? - Nope

Hobbies ? Star Wars, prop making, music

Favourite film(s)(besides SW) ? Escape from New York, Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2, The Road Warrior

Favourite musical artist(s) or group(s) - WASP, Ratt, Carcass, Vai, In Flames, etc

Favourite cartoon as a child - Captain Caveman, Fat Albert, Thundar the Barbarian, most anything on Sat morning

Favourite Book - It's gotta have a lot of pictures in it. :)

What do you do for a living? - sales, recording engineer

If you could live in the Star Wars galaxy for a day, what planet would you go to and why? - Tatooine. Nice and warm. I seem to be familiar with the inhabitants, and feel really comfortable with all that.

12. MiraxTHorn

MiraxTHorn Jedi Master star 4

Aug 22, 2000
    Wow! New members abounding. Welcome, everyone!

And, Jayna, I'm so glad to see you're an MR fan. I'm completely obsessed. You can ask Huttese, Roknor and theHuntressDiana how I kidnapped them at one of our meetings and made them stay until 6AM to watch it! ;)

Regards,
    M.

13. PrincessAmi

PrincessAmi Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2001
    Wow we have a lot of Tom Clancy fans (Mirax have you read Debt of Honor, Executive Orders those 2 really really draw a close picture of our current events-Without Remorse is one of my fav's). Lots of DBZ fans..anime fans...and Oh My Gosh A BABYLON 5 fan...and tori fans and...wow
    What has this world come to!!!!

Name - Ami
    Nickname - MIchelle
    D.O.B. - Nov, 18 1974
    Message Boards - TheForce.net's - TheFirmYaYas ezboard-PrincessAmi
    Web Site - www.hellpsyndrome.com
    Hobbies - Crocheting - snowmobiling
    Color - Red
    Animal - I'm a Cat person
    Favorite Film (other than Star wars) - LOTR-Steel Magnolias-Titanic-Gladiator-Alien (all the movies) - Legends Of The Fall - Matrix - Twister-The Thing-
    Favorite Song - 2 many to list but probably possesion by Sarah Mclachlan and the love theme from AOTCs
    Favorite Groups - Sarah Mclachlan-tori amos-backstreet boys (my guilty pleasure)
    Favorite Cartoon As A Child - Voltron
    Favorite Book(s) - Anything Tom Clancy especially Executive Orders and Without Remorse
    Favorite TV Show - X-files-ER-Jeremiah-StarGateSG1-Babylon 5-Little House on the Prairie-Gundam Wing-
    Favorite Food - all
    Favorite Actor/Actress - Ewan McGregor/Nicole Kidman
    What do I most regret doing - Not going to college
    Dream Job - Working for the weather channel
    Starwars Planet...Hoth..I'd have to say Hoth...Me Solo and a snowmobile..a.h...
    FAVORITE SPORT: NASCAR!!!!! I LOVE #24

14. PrincessAmi

PrincessAmi Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2001
    ooohh I think we could have a complete thread on MR!!!!
    Sometimes...at night...when i need to clear my head...
    I'll pop MR in the DVD player put my head phones on...and enter a beautiful world created by Mr Luhrman.....I could listen to Ewan sing all night...

15. jediteddy

jediteddy Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 24, 2002
    Your Name ? Cheri (the woman behind Jedi Teddy)

D.O.B ? June 15, 1973

Star sign - Gemini (funny considering my dual persona of Jedi Teddy and myself)

Other message boards you visit (and your username) ? Alias board at ABC as Jedi Teddy and, although not message boards, Pogo as Jedi Teddy and AOL IM as Jedi Teddy.

Have you got a website? what is it? ? geocities/jediteddy/jediteddy.html

Hobbies ? Reading, watching movies and TV, roleplaying, scrapbooking, attending conventions, playing with my two cats.

Favorite Color ? Blue

Favorite Animal ? cats and sheep

Favorite film(s)(besides SW) ? the muppet movie (my all time fav), cutting edge, Lady Jane, Beauty and the Beast, highlander, legend, stand by me, cruel intentions, and saving sliverman.

Favorite musical artist(s) or group(s) ? Tori Amos

Favorite song(s) ? her whole little earthquakes album but that song in particular.

Favorite cartoon as a child - Battle of the planets. Now it's sailor moon and robotech. Muppet Show was not a cartoon but one of my favorite shows as a kid.

Favorite Book (up to now) ? little women. I also love the jedi apprentice series, anything babylon 5, anne rice vampire novels, mysts of avalon, james patterson alex cross novels, batman - no man's land.

Favorite tv programs ? Babylon 5, Buffy, Xena, Alias, Angel, and WWE.

Favorite food ? choclate.

Favorite actors/actresses ? Kermit the Frog and Audrey Hepburn.

How do you cheer yourself up, when you're feelin' down? ? play with my cats, talk to good friends, watch tv or read.

What do you most regret doing? ? compromising my values/beliefs.

If you could be anyone (alive or dead or fictional) ? I'm already Jedi Teddy and he is fictional. I think that is enough.

What do you do for a living? (apart from breathing ) ? Listen to other people's problems (I'm a therapist)

What's your dream job? ? To write a series about strong women role models. Not enough of those around yet.

Do you have anyone in your family, who you're really close to? If so, who and why? ?Proximity - my cats. The only other relative I have is my father.

If you could live in the Star Wars galaxy for a day, what planet would you go to and why? ? The jedi temple. I would want to meditate there and get jedi teddy accepted on the council.

What things do you want to achieve in life b4 you die? (name 3) ? To find my soulmate, to travel, and to enjoy whatever time God gives me.

16. JayceCavalier

JayceCavalier Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2002
    Your Name - Jason

Nickname ? None

D.O.B ? September 8, 1973

Star sign - Don't believe in 'em

Other message boards you visit (and your username) ? None.

Nope

Hobbies ? Movies, movies, movies. :) Mountain Biking, computers, etc..

Favourite Colour - blue

Favourite Animal - How about 2 favorites? :) Dogs and Dolphins

Favourite film(s)(besides SW) ? Oh, so many...
    In no particular order:
    Batman, Top Gun, Evil Dead Series, Saving Silverman, Clerks, Mallrats, Fight Club, Beauty and the Beast, High Fidelity, Office Space, Young Frankenstien, Transformers the movie, GI Joe the movie, They Live, all the Indiana Jones, Aliens series, and tons more!

Favourite musical artist(s) or group(s) -
    They Might Be Giants, Frank Black, Pixies, Joe Satriani, Smashing Pumpkins, Sloan, Jars of Clay, Disciple, Grammatrain, Pete Stewart, Rebecca St. James, Jennifer Knapp, Kraftwerk, The Cure, Skillet, Cracker, Camper Van Beethoven, G.F. Handel, and Johnny Cash...
    kinda eclectic tastes.

Favourite song(s) ? Don't really have one, but if I had to pick: Don't Let's Start by They Might Be Giants

Favourite cartoon as a child: Transformers

Favourite Book: Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

Favourite tv program: Scrubs

Favourite food ? Taco Bell

Favourite actors/actresses ? Steve Buscemi, Jack Black, Natalie Portman, Will Smith, Bill Cosby, Morgan Freeman, Charlize Theron, Cuba Gooding Jr., Jack Nicholson, Helen Hunt, Tom Hanks, Bruce Campbell, Ted Raimi, Michael J. Fox, Michele Yeoh, etc...

How do you cheer yourself up, when you're feelin' down? ? Listen to music, watch movies, hang out with friends.

What do you most regret doing? ? Getting that last speeding ticket!

Not sure.

What do you do for a living? (apart from breathing ) ? I am an IT systems engineer for a software company.

What's your dream job? ? Directing Movies.

Do you have anyone in your family, who you're really close to? If so, who and why? ? I'm pretty close with my whole family.

If you could live in the Star Wars galaxy for a day, what planet would you go to and why? ? Coruscant....I want to visit the Jedi Temple!

What things do you want to achieve in life b4 you die? (name 3) ?
    Drive across the US.
    Visit Europe.
    Learn to pilot an aircraft.

17. Darth_Tylirion

Darth_Tylirion Jedi Youngling star 2

May 20, 2002
    Your Name - Chris

Nickname ? Darth Tylirion

D.O.B ? Oct 23, 1972

Star sign - Libra/Scorpio, one of those cusp things.

Have you got a website? - www.balkindustries.com

Hobbies ? Too much work these days, but i like playing instruments (Sax, trumpet, etc). Playing AD&D and Star Wars. Golf. And I'm learning animation with applications like Maya and Lightwave.

Favorite Colors - Black and Cobalt Blue

Favorite Animal - Anything fuzzy. I appreciate animals much more than humans, as they tend to have more innocense.

Favorite film(s)(besides SW) ? Shanghi Noon, Godfather Trilogy, Rocky Quintology

Favorite music artist/group(s) - Maynard Ferguson (Jazz), They Might Be Giants (Alternative), Ronnie James Dio (Rock)

Favorite song(s) ? Every week it's a new song. :) This week, "Asteroid Field" - John Williams. I love the Flute Triple tongue.

Favourite cartoon as a child - As a child?? Child??? How about still? Bugs Bunny!

Favorite Book(s)/Author(s) - Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy - D. Adams

Favorite tv program - M*A*S*H, MacGuyver, Scrubs, Fraiser, Seinfeld

Favorite food ? Pizza Grinders from Bellecinos! Taco Bell

Favorite actors/actresses ? Harrison Ford, Mel Gibson, Jackie Chan, Bill Cosby, Bob Hope, Al Pacino, Robert Deniro, Denzel Washington, Charlize Theron, Natalie Portman, Helen Hunt, Lucy Liu, Michele Yoah, Halle Barry

How do you cheer yourself up, when you're feelin' down? ? Work in my woodshop.

What do you most regret doing? ? Never regret anything. Everything is a learning experience.

What do you do for a living? (apart from breathing ) ? Microsoft System Engineer / Architect

What's your dream job? ? Working for ILM.

Do you have anyone in your family, who you're really close to? If so, who and why?
    I'm close to most everyone in my family, particularly, my wife, my 95 year old Grandmother, my mother and my sister.

If you could live in the Star Wars galaxy for a day, what planet would you go to and why? ? Naboo (Italy!)

What things do you want to achieve in life b4 you die?(name3)? Meet Mr. Lucas, Make my own movie, "I hope that I get old before I die"

18. MiraxTHorn

Aug 22, 2000
    It never fails to interest me on how many similar interests many of us have. Isn't it fun? And yet, we're all very unique people, too.

PrincessAmi - I adore all Clancy's books. Without Remorse is probably second after Patriot Games. And an MR thread, sounds like fun! Let's do it!

Regards,
    M.

19. DoubleAgent

DoubleAgent Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 15, 2002
    By God, another fan of Disciple! :D

20. MiraxTHorn

Aug 22, 2000
    Oh goodness! Sorry about the multiple posts! That's so 'newbie' of me. The Boards kept giving me an error last night that said it hadn't posted.

Regards,
    M.

21. TheHuntressDiana

May 4, 2001
    Ahh...another October baby! :D Darth Tylirion, you and I share the same (exact) birthday! :cool: And you're a MacGyver fan too! WooHoo! :D

Hmm...maybe I can get a mod/rsa to delete the multiple posts Mirax...

22. Shi-Zahn_Quinn

Shi-Zahn_Quinn Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2000
    Even though I now live in Charlevoix, I was born in Detroit and grew up in Hamtramck.

I know that's gotta count for something.

Your Name - Joe

Nickname ? Don't really have one now, but my old C.B. handle was "Rowdy"

D.O.B ? 9/6/69

Star sign - Virgo

Other message boards you visit (and your username) ? Jedi Mind Trick (same name as on here)

Just the website from work. www.wbyb.com

Hobbies ? Star Wars, golf, fishing, golf, reading, golf, landscaping, golf, music...
    did I mention golf?

Favourite Colour - Red, black, and blue.

Favourite Animal - Basset Hound

Favourite film(s)(besides SW) ? Any of the Indiana Jones films, Star Trek 2 and 6, Batman (the first one with Keaton), Braveheart, The Patriot.

Favourite musical artist(s) or group(s) - The Beatles, Garth Brooks, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Brooks and Dunn, KISS, and Toby Keith to name a few.

Favourite song(s) ? How long have you got????

Favourite cartoon as a child - Superfriends (what was I thinking????)

Favourite Book (up to now) ? Can't really think of a favorite

Favourite tv program ? ER, Charmed, Law and Order, CSI, West Wing

Favourite food ? Anything my wife makes.

Favourite actors/actresses ? none.

How do you cheer yourself up, when you're feelin' down? ? Hit a bucket of balls at the driving range.

What do you most regret doing? ? Not gonna go there.

If you could be anyone (alive or dead or fictional) Who would you be and why? - never really thought about it.

What do you do for a living? (apart from breathing ) ? Radio D.J.

What's your dream job? ? Designing and building the gadgets and gizmos that are seen in SW and Star Trek.

Do you have anyone in your family, who you're really close to? If so, who and why? ?Mainly my wife. My blood relatives and I haven't spoken in a while. They tend to bring out my "dark side". Definately not good for one's blood pressure.

If you could live in the Star Wars galaxy for a day, what planet would you go to and why? ? Endor. I love the outdoors and like the woods.

What things do you want to achieve in life b4 you die? (name 3) ? Finish a round of 18 holes with an obnoxiously low score (like 58 or better), catch a record breaking fish, and get the entire "old gang" together one more time.

23. JDROP

JDROP Jedi Youngling star 1

May 17, 2002
    Your Name - JD

Nickname ? JD

Other message boards you visit (and your username) ? Many Others, RPF:JD

http://www.hamtramckfirefighters.com http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/JDROPP/index.html

Hobbies ? Hockey, Guitar, Firefighting, Music, Metallica, Kevin Smith & Geo Lucas flicks, props

Favourite film(s)(besides SW) ? Kevin Smith movies, 12 Monkeys, The Crow, many, many others

Favourite musical artist(s) or group(s) - Metallica, Black Sabbath, Faith No More

Favourite song(s) ? Outlaw Torn

Favourite cartoon as a child - Robotech

Favourite Book (up to now) ? Watchmen

Favourite tv program ? Don't watch much TV, but, The Screensavers

Favourite food ? Pizza.

What do you most regret doing? ? Regret is an ugly word.

If you could be anyone (alive or dead or fictional) Who would you be and why? - Me.

What do you do for a living? (apart from breathing ) ? Firefighter / former webmaster for a major rock band.

What's your dream job? ? I'm doing it.

24. jediteddy

jediteddy Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 24, 2002
    Another Robotech fan. Welcome.

25. Quadinaros

Quadinaros Jedi Master star 1

Jun 4, 1999
    Your Name - Gilbert

Nickname - Quadinaros

D.O.B - 4/26/1972

Other message boards you visit (and your username) SWFans, DVDTalk, TheGodfatherTrilogy.net all as Quadinaros

Hobbies - Movies, Internet, Golf

Favourite Colour - green

Favourite Animal - bantha

Favourite film(s)(besides SW) - Raiders Of The Lost Ark

Favourite musical artist(s) or group(s) - Rush, Led Zeppelin

Favourite cartoon as a child - Scooby Doo

Favourite Book - Salem's Lot

Favourite tv programme - Inside The Actor's Studio

Favourite food - Chicken Chow Mein

Favourite actors/actresses - Robert DeNiro, Harrison Ford

How do you cheer yourself up, when you're feelin' down? - Go for a walk

If you could be anyone (alive or dead or fictional) Who would you be and why? - James Bond because he gets all the chicks.

What do you do for a living? - Computer Operator

What's your dream job? - Starring in Ep. III

If you could live in the Star Wars galaxy for a day, what planet would you go to and why? - Coruscant. Seems like a melting pot of different species. Also, I'd probably do a few Death Sticks and enjoy the night life.

What things do you want to achieve in life b4 you die? (name 3) 1. See Star Wars: Episode III. 2. Raise my son to be a good person. 3. Find a soulmate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.