get to know each other

Discussion in 'Detroit, MI' started by Jedi_Kettch, Jul 29, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morrigan_McKnight Jedi Knight

star 3
    I wish I could Iceskate :( My butt gets cold pretty quick so I don't stay out for long :)
  2. jc_stratus Jedi Knight

star 1

Your Name - Kevin

Nickname ? Puddles, Stratus, fielding Mellish

D.O.B ? june 1st, 1988

Star sign - gemini

Other message boards you visit (and your username) ? yaxay.com winter_chili

Have you got a website? what is it? - nope

Hobbies ? writing listening to music sword fighting

Favourite Colour -dont have

Favourite Animal - artic fox

Favourite film(s)(besides SW) ? (you mean there are others?!?) annie hall

Favourite musical artist(s) or group(s) - led zepplin

Favourite song(s) ? over the hills and far away

Favourite cartoon as a child (and now hehe..) rockos modern life

Favourite Book (up to now) ? dandelion wine by ray bradbury and lord of the rings

Favourite tv programme ? the simpsons

Favourite food ? spagedi and meatbalss (home made only)

Favourite actors/actresses ? woody allen

How do you cheer yourself up, when you're feelin' down? ? write

What do you most regret doing? ? nothing yet

If you could be anyone (alive or dead or fictional) Who would you be and why?

hmm....i like being me thanks

What do you do for a living? (apart from breathing ) ? i learn

What's your dream job? ? director/writer
  3. MardiGras-Solo Jedi Padawan

Your Name - Deena

D.O.B ? December 22, 1972 - Capricorn

Other message boards you visit
    RadGamers.net - [RAD] Bullet Babe

Have you got a website?
    pages.prodigy.net/mardi_gras/index.html
    CLAN WEB SITE: radgamers.net

Hobbies ? reading, graphic art, anything to do with the internet, crafts, and online multi player gaming.

Favourite Colour - Blood Red
    Favourite Animal - Koala or Manatee
    Favourite film(s)(besides SW) ? (you mean there are others?!?) Any SciFi or Action Flick will do. Looking forward to SW3, Fellowship of the Rings, Matrix ReLoaded, Star Trek Nemesis

Favourite musical artist(s) or group(s) - Most Dance and Lite Rock.

Favourite song(s) ? Drops of Jupiter, Blue on Black, Truly Madly Deeply, and ofcourse Mardi Gras Mambo

Favourite tv programme ? Charmed, Smallville, (Anything But Barney)

Favourite food ? Any thing Cajun, BD's Mongolian BBQ, late night Taco Bell, and early morning Tim Hortans

Favourite actors/actresses ? Sandra Bullock and Michael J Fox

How do you cheer yourself up, when you're feelin' down? ? I usually call one of my best buds like RocketScience.

What do you most regret doing? ? Wasting time on silly grudges and only forgiving when I should forgive AND Forget.

On the one hand it would be June Cleaver by she had her life together...on the other hand Buffy the Vampire Slayer had a lot of fun. Truly if I could be any fictional Character it would be Kitiara Uth Mater though I'm sure no one hear knows who that is. She was a kick but dragonhighlord with style, ambition, and a great body.

What do you do for a living? (apart from breathing ) ? I am a mother of 4 not much time for anything else, but somehow I still manage to be a Software and Database designer and consultant.

What's your dream job? ? Get paid to play computer games and surf the internet.

Do you have anyone in your family, who you're really close to? If so, who and why? ?My family is pretty far away and I lost my mother who was the closest relative and friend in my life. My Friend John is more like a brother than my own. He is my confidant, my friend, my sanity, and the truest advisor.

What things do you want to achieve in life b4 you die? (name 3) ? My 98th, 99th & 100th birthday (just joking)
    1.) Become a Symphonic Music Teacher
    2.) Play in the Pit for Les Miserables
    3.) Decorate my whole bedroom in Medeival/Renaissance Decor.

4. lavagrrrl Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey MardiGras-Solo, welcome to the boards! I was wondering if you were going to join us (I'm glad you did).
    Also a belated welcome to jc_stratus!
  5. TK895 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Your Name ? Michael

D.O.B ? January 06, 1965

Star sign - Capricorn

Other message boards you visit (and your username) ? tk895 is me just about everywhere

Have you got a website? what is it? ? My link

Hobbies ? Costuming, scuba, reading, computers, trying to kidnap Jedi Teddy

Favorite Color ? Purple

Favorite Animal ? Dog

Favorite film(s)(besides SW) ? It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World, Killer Klowns, Holy Grail, Betelguese, The Great Race, 1941, Army of Darkness, Young Frankenstein

Favorite musical artist(s) or group(s) ? Kiss, Queen

Favorite song(s) ? Black Diamond

Favorite cartoon as a child - Spiderman

Favorite Book (up to now) ? The Number Of the Beast by Robert Heinlen

Favorite tv programs ? The Simpsons

Favorite food ? Oreos

Favorite actors/actresses ? Mel Gibson, tba

How do you cheer yourself up, when you're feelin' down? ? Watch one of favorite movies with my daughters

What do you most regret doing? ? I stopped teaching

If you could be anyone (alive or dead or fictional) ? Proffessor Fate!

What do you do for a living? (apart from breathing ) ? Fuzzy Bunny

What's your dream job? ? Stuntman

Do you have anyone in your family, who you're really close to? If so, who and why? ? yes, my two daughters Taylor and Natalie

If you could live in the Star Wars galaxy for a day, what planet would you go to and why? ? Endor and wipe them out, all of them.

What things do you want to achieve in life b4 you die? (name 3) ? be a grandfather, live with my soulmate, tba
  6. jediteddy Jedi Master

star 2
    You'll never kidnap me without a fight!
  7. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    Your Name - Eric

Nickname ? ESP, E Pie, Big E, E-Man, Enrique, Random, The Random Menace

D.O.B ? March 11

Star sign - Pisces

Other message boards you visit nerdtreehouse.com (TheRandomMenace is my postname)

Have you got a website? what is it? - Nope

Hobbies (besides SW)? reading, the Internet, rapping, music in general besides country, watching movies, playing video games

Favourite Colour - Green

Favourite Animal - Dog

Favourite film(s)(besides SW) ? any of Kevin Smith's Jersey Chronicles movies, any Adam Sandler movie, Ace Ventura: Pet Detective, any Austin Powers movie, any Jurassic Park movie

Favourite musical artist(s) or group(s) - Eminem, Nine Inch Nails, John Williams, Busta Rhymes, Beastie Boys, Matchbox 20

Favourite song(s) ? Square Dance (Eminem), Closer (NIN), Across The Stars (JW), Woo-Hah! Got Y'all In Check (Busta),
    Intergalactic (Beasties), Mad Season (Matchbox 20)

Favourite cartoon as a child (and now hehe..) He-Man, TMNT

Favourite Book (up to now)- A Clockwork Orange

Favourite tv program ? TRL, American Idol, mostly I channel surf

Favourite food ? sweet and sour pork

Favourite actors/actresses ? harrison ford, haley joel osment, hayden christensen/ jennifer love hewitt, natalie portman, neve campbell

How do you cheer yourself up, when you're feelin' down? ? listen to music, go on the internet

What do you most regret doing? ? ever expressing any interest in any of the women i've been attracted to

Anakin Skywalker... oh wait... I am.

What do you do for a living? (apart from breathing ) ? College Student, summer job for the city

What's your dream job? ? professional musician and actor

Do you have anyone in your family, who you're really close to? If so, who and why? ?My mom. She lived with cancer for 10 years, went into remission for 3 years with a bunch of complications, and then died of a full-body infection. I nearly went ape$h!t when she passed away, and things just haven't been the same since. I feel like my family's crumbling apart without her.

If you could live in the Star Wars galaxy for a day, what planet would you go to and why? ? Kamino. The Kaminoans are awesome. Plus I have good manners and a big pocketbook.

What things do you want to achieve in life b4 you die? (name 3) ? 1. get married and have kids. 2. influence half the people my mom did. 3. get my mom beatified and canonized. (4. Meet Kat again and accomplish 1. with her. :D You know I'm playing Kat... or am I? [face_mischief])
  8. MiraxTHorn Force Ghost

star 4
    OMG! You are just ASKING for an a$$-kicking, Boy!

On another note, I'm SO sorry to hear about your mom, Random!

Regards,
    M.
  9. Idgie Jedi Master

star 4
    Maybe he should change his screen-name to TheRandomStalker.(?)

Just kidding...or am I? :)
  10. Capt_Piett Force Ghost

star 4
    Name- Kyle Bjorklund

Nickname- "Capt_Piett"

Other Boards- rebellegion(jorklind) 501st.com(Kyle1)

B.O.B- 6/23/86

Star Sign- Cancer

Favorite Book- Star Wars X-Wing: Rouge Squadron

If I could be anybody, I would be Emperor Palpatine. Because( one phrase) Ultimate Power. He He He

Favorite Movie(besides Star Wars):
    Saving Private Ryan, Lord of the Rings, Hunt for Red October, Last of the Mohechens, Jonny Tramain (Disny, old), Apollo 13, From the Earth to the Moon (HBO), James Bond (can't list them all), Mission Impossable.
    Thats all I can remember.

Hobbies:
    Star Wars CCG([Desipher] Killier Dark Side Deck), Star Wars TGG(Wisards), Jedi Knights TGC (Desipher), Young Jedi CCG (Desipher). Just learning LOTR CCG (Desipher) and Magic the Gathering (Wisards). Bord Games: Risk, Axis and Allies Europe, Epic Duels Game, Star Wars Stratego, Final Duel( Cheap Hasbro Card game, with Peuter figures of Darth Maul and Qui-Gon Ginn. Oh, lets not forget TV and Reading!

Favorite Color:
    Black, the color of the Sith, and Red, the color of the Sith Light Sabre.

Favorite Characters(Besides Palpy): Darth Vader, Darth Sidious, Darth Maul, Admeril Piett(of corse), Admeril Ozzel, Admeril Cheranichu(not speeking, but a good CCG card)

If I could live on a planet for a day, it would be either Coruscant or Alderaan(before destruction, of corse). Coruscant because it is one city-planet, who could argue with that. Alderaan because pictures of it look amazing, sutch a beutiful planet.

Guess that's it, this should make me look like I have more intrests than writing a two word post. Hopefully?

Just one more Edit from...
    Capt_Piett

11. darthmooseman Jedi Knight

star 1
    Your Name - Tony Rivers

Nickname ? darthmooseman, moose, peabrain

D.O.B ? November 1, 1975

Star sign - not sure, scorpio? not into the new age stuff

Other message boards you visit (and your username) ? dvdtalk (peabrain)

Have you got a website? what is it? - nope, but would like to put one together.

Hobbies ? movies, video games, fishing, anything starwars

Favourite Colour - green

Favourite Animal - cat

Favourite film(s)(besides SW) ? Matrix, Fight Club, Blade Runner, Dune, LOTR, any Kevin Smith film, and Willy Wonka (favorite childern's flick)

Favourite musical artist(s) or group(s) - Our Lady Peace, Pearl Jam, Weezer, Matthew Good Band

Favourite song(s) ? Life (OLP), Rear View Mirror (PJ)

Favourite cartoon as a child (and now hehe..) Animaniacs, Voltron, Transformers, GI Joe

Favourite Book (up to now) ? LOTR trilogy

Favourite tv programme ? X-Files, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Farscape, Lexx

Favourite food ? Lasagne all the way!!!

Favourite actors/actresses ? Jason Lee and Eliza Dushku

How do you cheer yourself up, when you're feelin' down? ? listen to music and surf the web

What do you most regret doing? ? not finishing school yet

Thomas Edison because I love to tinker with things and to be able to invent such technological advancements for his time would be awesome

What do you do for a living? (apart from breathing ) ? computer technical support at EDS

What's your dream job? ? network admin for a small company with about 100 users

If you could live in the Star Wars galaxy for a day, what planet would you go to and why? ? Naboo because I love nature and it would be so nice to just relax in such a beautiful place

What things do you want to achieve in life b4 you die? (name 3) ? find a life long sweetheart, have a family, and travel a little more
  12. Jamor_MilDe Jedi Knight

star 1
    Your Name - James

Nickname ? Jimmy, Jimmy James, OJ

D.O.B ? August 5, 1976

Star Sign - Leo

Other message boards you visit (and your username) ? Brighthand.com (King_James_III), although I haven?t been active in a while.

Have you got a website? What is it? - No, and my to-do list is very long (and it's at the bottom).

Hobbies ? I have a real problem (obsession) with sports in general (football the most), video games, movies, books, Wally Ball, other stuff I can?t think of now.

Favorite Color - Blue

Favorite Animal - Dogs

Favorite film(s)(besides SW) ? The Matrix, Fight Club, Saving Private Ryan (why do I always want to say Shaving Ryan?s Privates???), Terminator II, Back to the Future I, II and III (my favorite?s next to SW, I could watch them all over and over and never get bored), Rounders, Field of Dreams, and as ashamed as I am to admit it, Notting Hill.

Favorite musical artist(s) or group(s) ? Pantera, Tool, System of a Down, In Sync, Soundgarden, Pearl Jam, Rage Against the Machine. (can you choose the one that doesn?t belong / One of these things is not like the other)

Favorite song(s) ? Tough to narrow it down to one (or even a couple), especially when you can?t think of them all, but some I like are: Superman?s Dead (Our Lady Peace), Baby I?m Gonna Leave You (Led Zepplin), This Love (Pantera), Say It Ain?t So (Weezer)

Favorite cartoon: Transformers, GI Joe

Favorite Book (up to now) ? Dark Tower Series (Stephen King), Where The Red Fern Grows (Wilson Rawls), Dune (Frank Herbert)

Favorite TV program ? Friends, ER, Just Shoot Me, Ed, 24, The Real World

Favorite food ? Benihana, Pizza, Filet Mignon

Favorite actors/actresses ? Ed Norton (Primal Fear was the best acting performance I can remember), Brad Pitt (He was great in both 12 Monkeys and Fight Club), Meg Ryan, Kevin Costner, I am sure there are some I am missing, but I can?t think right now.

How do you cheer yourself up, when you're feelin' down? ? Play Madden Football

What do you most regret doing? Not taking high school more seriously, Letting the girl who might have been the one get away (actually I caused the breakup, but it?s all water under the bridge now).

If you could be anyone (alive or dead or fictional) who would you be and why? I would be me, but the best pitcher in baseball. The respect given to the best pitcher in baseball is only paralleled by the respect other golfers give Tiger Woods. Although being a Jedi (since fictional was an option) would be pretty sweet too.

What do you do for a living? I am a Systems Analyst / Foreign Systems Interface Analyst for a company that provides Healthcare IT Solutions.

What's your dream job? ? Again I would have to go with the MLB pitcher.

If you could live in the Star Wars galaxy for a day, what planet would you go to and why? ? Naboo ? Very beautiful place, I loved the scene at the lake. It was almost surreal.

What things do you want to achieve in life b4 you die? (name 3) ? Going along with the theme that many others have, 1) would be to find the love of my life. 2) To see the Lions and Tigers win the Super Bowl / World Series (I know, 1984, but I was barely 8, and in my mind, that doesn?t count). 3) Simply to live a normal, happy, and productive life.
  13. Morrigan_McKnight Jedi Knight

star 3
    Ok, not to sound strange, but I am. Normal and productive life, what about excitement :)
  14. DoubleAgent Jedi Knight

star 1
    I don't think that necessarily excludes excitement.

I think I know what he means. At least I certainly agree with #3 myself.

One possible metaphorical interpretation is that rather than having to make lemonade from all of the lemons life gives you, it would be nice to have life just give you the lemonade right off the bat.

If that's not quite right, it certainly is something I'd like in any case. :D
  15. Jamor_MilDe Jedi Knight

star 1
    Morrigan,

Hmmm.....Adventure, Excitement, a Jedi craves not these things.

But seriously, DoubleA, for the most part, is correct is his assertation. Just because I want to live a normal life, that doesn't mean I don't like excitement and the like.
  16. Morrigan_McKnight Jedi Knight

star 3
    Just making fun of the word "Normal" :)

It would be nice to be given Lemonaid to start with, but I think squeezing the lemons yourself is what makes a person who they are. Don't get me wrong we all deserve a cup without charge most of the time :)
  17. DoubleAgent Jedi Knight

star 1
    My fingers ache from all the lemons I've squeezed. ;)
  18. Morrigan_McKnight Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'll make a cup of lemonaid for you :)
  19. Morrigan_McKnight Jedi Knight

star 3
    .....bump.... for the new guys....
  20. Tannim Jedi Padawan

Your Name - Jennifer Kolasa

Nickname ? Tannim, Solo, Kole, Jen, Loops

D.O.B ? Feb 20, 1976

Star sign - Pisces

Other message boards you visit (and your username) ? various, but mostly to read. I'm usually listed as Tannim or Tannim_Kole

Have you got a website? what is it? -
    http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shire/6003/index.html

Hobbies ? art, music, Star Wars, RPGs and gaming, anime, video games, comic books, painting, miniatures, drawing, Wing Commander, etc.

Favourite Colour - red

Favourite Animal - dragon

Favourite film(s)(besides SW) ? Anything Indy, Trek, Monty Python, and Mists of Avalon.

Favourite musical artist(s) or group(s) -
    The Corrs, Beatles, Garth Brooks, Godsmack, Shania Twain, etc. Pretty much anything except Rap (but Eminem is ok)

Favourite song(s) ?
    Too many to list LOL LOL

Favourite cartoon as a child (and now hehe..)
    Voltron, Dragonball & Z, Cowboy Bebop, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Thundercats, Gundam Wing, Powerpuff Girls, Rocket Power, etc lol

Favorite Book (up to now) ? dunno... I love so many lol

Favourite tv programs ? Smallville, Charmed, Black Sheep Squadron, and Farscape.

Favourite food ? Pepperoni pizza with extra cheese

Favourite actors/actresses ? Harrison Ford

How do you cheer yourself up, when you're feelin' down? ? read, draw, play video games, or make smart ass comments LOL

What do you most regret doing? ? Marrying my cheating ex-husband lol

Leia, because then I'd have Han Solo all to myself *ROFL*

What do you do for a living? (apart from breathing ) ? Teacher (used to be Art, but now doing Grade 2)

What's your dream job? ? Freelance Artist who makes lots of money lol

Do you have anyone in your family, who you're really close to? If so, who and why? ?
    Probably my dad. We just have similar personalities and were always allies in the house while I was growing up. He's cool.

If you could live in the Star Wars galaxy for a day, what planet would you go to and why? ?
    Hmm... Probably Endor because of all the nature and trees

What things do you want to achieve in life b4 you die? (name 3) ?
    True love, get some artwork published, and make a real difference in my student's lives
  21. MiraxTHorn Force Ghost

star 4
    Woohoo, another teacher! I already said welcome, but I'll say it again. Glad to have you join us, Tannim.

Regards,
    M.
  22. lewiskev Jedi Knight

star 1
    Your Name - Keven Lewis.
    Nickname ? none.
    D.O.B ? February 9, 1960 (hence, 501st designator SL1960).
    Star sign - Aquarius.
    Other message boards you visit (and your username) ? 501st Midwest Garrison as lewiskev.
    Have you got a website? what is it? - http://www.msu.edu/user/lewiskev/index.htm - under construction (outdated page recently removed).
    Hobbies ? I collect 3 3/4" Star Wars action figures and vehicles from movies - have all except Wicket from Ewoks line. Costuming (after 10 yr hiatus), Fannish scripts (ditto).
    Favorite Color - Purple.
    Favorite Animal - like cats, but like Joan better (she's allergic to 'em).
    Favorite film(s)(besides SW) ? As you'd gather by the following, Visuals/production values and "entertainment value" top my criteria. I'm also a sucker for stories where the character(s) do what's right rather than what's convenient.
    1. Blade Runner - no explanation needed.
    2. Lord of the Rings / Fellowship of the Ring - the look, the feel, the edits: the perfect adaptation.
    3. The Right Stuff - Yep. Wanted to be an astronaut. Still do.
    4. The Abyss (Director's cut) - restored ending & Cameron's tenacity.
    5. Nightmare before Christmas - best Disney animated musical.
    6. Dogma - God = skeeball addict = end of universe. What's not to love?
    7. Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade - good escapist fun.
    8. Hunt for Red October - great adaptation, but even better eye candy and sound. Buy/Rent this next time you upgrade your home theatre.
    9. Silverado- U of M alumnus Kasdan's ultimate Western. *sigh* If only Lucas hadn't canned him after TESB's screenplay...
    10. Contact - wonderful story, particularly the ending.
    11. The Adventures of Baron Munchausen - THE fantasy film.
    12. Without a Clue - Great parody of Dr. Watson and his bumbling assistant Holmes. I wish I'd written this.
    13. Rocketeer or The Shadow- wonderfully recapture feel of old serials.
    Favorite musical artist(s) or group(s) - I collect a lot of classical music and movie / musical soundtracks; current music tends towards new age, folk, female vocalists (Indigo Girls, Loreena McKennitt, Sarah McLaughlin).
    Favorite music ? Scheherazade by Nickolai Rimsky-Korsakov.
    Favorite cartoon as a child (and now hehe..) The Bullwinkle Show, Beany & Cecil, Felix the Cat.
    Favorite Book (up to now) ? The Lathe of Heaven (fiction), Messages from Michael (new age adaptation of Buddhism).
    Favorite tv programs ? Babylon 5, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Star Trek & ST:TNG ("Yesterday's Enterprise" was good enough to be a Bab5 script). I've seen a bit of Farscape and liked it.
    Favorite food ? Joan's pork chops top the list, but you don't get to be 6'7" by being a fussy eater.
    Favorite actors/actresses ? Sean Connery, Harrison Ford, Angela Basset.
    How do you cheer yourself up, when you're feelin' down? ? read a book, play with Jedi Robbie action figure, watch a video.
    What do you most regret doing? ? Resigning position in MSU's accounting honor society.
    If you could be anyone (alive or dead or fictional) Who would you be and why? - I'm just getting the hang of being Keven - why start over as someone else?
    What do you do for a living? (apart from breathing ) ? Senior Financial Analyst for Michigan State University. All the Buildings, Land and Equipment purchases by the University eventually gets summarized by yours truly for the financial reports.
    What's your dream job? ? Same. I get to track the Universit
  23. Jimmy_James Jedi Knight

star 1
    I wanted to repost this under the user name I use now (was Jamor_Milde):

Your Name - James

Nickname ? Jimmy, Jimmy James, OJ

D.O.B ? August 5, 1976

Star Sign - Leo

Other message boards you visit (and your username) ? Brighthand.com (King_James_III), although I haven?t been active in a while.

Have you got a website? What is it? - No, and my to-do list is very long (and it's at the bottom).

Hobbies ? I have a real problem (obsession) with sports in general (football the most), video games, movies, books, Wally Ball, other stuff I can?t think of now.

Favorite Color - Blue

Favorite Animal - Dogs

Favorite film(s)(besides SW) ? The Matrix, Fight Club, Saving Private Ryan, Terminator II, Back to the Future I, II and III (my favorite?s next to SW, I could watch them all over and over and never get bored), Rounders, Field of Dreams, and as ashamed as I am to admit it, Notting Hill.

Favorite musical artist(s) or group(s) ? Pantera, Tool, System of a Down, Soundgarden, Pearl Jam, Rage Against the Machine.

Favorite song(s) ? Tough to narrow it down to one (or even a couple), especially when you can?t think of them all, but some I like are: Superman?s Dead (Our Lady Peace), Baby I?m Gonna Leave You (Led Zepplin), This Love (Pantera), Say It Ain?t So (Weezer)

Favorite cartoon: Transformers, GI Joe

Favorite Book (up to now) ? Dark Tower Series (Stephen King), Where The Red Fern Grows (Wilson Rawls), Dune (Frank Herbert)

Favorite TV program ? Friends, ER, Just Shoot Me, Ed, 24, The Real World

Favorite food ? Benihana, Pizza, Filet Mignon

Favorite actors/actresses ? Ed Norton (Primal Fear was the best acting performance I can remember), Brad Pitt (He was great in both 12 Monkeys and Fight Club), Meg Ryan, Kevin Costner, I am sure there are some I am missing, but I can?t think right now.

How do you cheer yourself up, when you're feelin' down? ? Play Madden Football

What do you most regret doing? Not taking high school more seriously, Letting the girl who might have been the one get away (actually I caused the breakup, but it?s all water under the bridge now).

If you could be anyone (alive or dead or fictional) who would you be and why? I would be me, but the best pitcher in baseball. The respect given to the best pitcher in baseball is only paralleled by the respect other golfers give Tiger Woods. Although being a Jedi (since fictional was an option) would be pretty sweet too.

What do you do for a living? I am a Systems Analyst / Foreign Systems Interface Analyst for a company that provides Healthcare IT Solutions.

What's your dream job? ? Again I would have to go with the MLB pitcher.

If you could live in the Star Wars galaxy for a day, what planet would you go to and why? ? Naboo ? Very beautiful place, I loved the scene at the lake. It was almost surreal.

What things do you want to achieve in life b4 you die? (name 3) ? Going along with the theme that many others have, 1) would be to find the love of my life. 2) To see the Lions and Tigers win the Super Bowl / World Series (I know, 1984, but I was barely 8, and in my mind, that doesn?t count). 3) Simply to live a normal, happy, and productive life
  24. anidanami124 Force Ghost

star 6
    Your Name - Daniel

Nickname ? I don't have one

D.O.B ? Dec, 9th 1980

Star sign - sagatruies(spelling)

Other message boards you visit (and your username) ? I don't remeber the name of the borad but the username there is anidanami124

Have you got a website? what is it? - I will it will be a Star Wars web site

Hobbies ?rading, playing games.

Favourite Colour - Black

Favourite Animal - Dog

Favourite film(s)(besides SW) ? The matrix

Favourite musical artist(s) or group(s) - Our Lady Pecae

Favourite song(s) ? SuperStar by Salive, Some where out there by OLP

Favourite cartoon as a child (and now hehe..) DBZ

Favourite Book (up to now) ? SW Dark Saber

Favourite tv programme ? Smallville

Favourite food ? Apple Pie

Favourite actors/actresses ? HC and NP

How do you cheer yourself up, when you're feelin' down? ? listen to music, go on the internet same thing

What do you most regret doing? ? I don't know

Anakin Skywalker because he gets Padme

What do you do for a living? (apart from breathing ) ? go to school

What's your dream job? ? To be a web programer

Do you have anyone in your family, who you're really close to? If so, who and why? ? This one is hard to answer

If you could live in the Star Wars galaxy for a day, what planet would you go to and why? ? Naboo it looks like a nice place it live.

What things do you want to achieve in life b4 you die? (name 3) ? I'm not sure yet.
  25. Morrigan_McKnight Jedi Knight

star 3
    Loreena McKennitt! She is great. I started listening to her about 10 years ago and am caught in a spell with each new CD :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.