main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary Get to know eachother better (no victoria's secret)

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by BigBroadcastah, Apr 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigBroadcastah

BigBroadcastah Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 24, 2002
    I think we should get to know eachother better, cause to tell you the truth i dont know jack about you guys. so im gonna tell yall a little bit about myself.

I am a tall white boy from the mean streets of glen burnie. I like basketball and playing bass guitar. Your turn!

2. Isbeth

Isbeth Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    I'm a planetarium director from West Virginia. I collect lingerie, because a girl can't have too much of it. I love SW and especially the EU. I think each and every one of the single guys in CCFF is extremely cute and the married ones aren't bad either, but I guess they are already taken, so tell their wives that I didn't say that. [face_blush]

3. MuttandSolo

MuttandSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 1, 2002
    I'm a Boeing flight-test engineer on the F/A-18 A-D's. I live in a log cabin in Hollywood, which I share with my "Wookie", Romeo. He's a 170lb St. Bernard, so hence the screen name (Mutt and Jeff, but I earned my name "Solo" in a Frat; I made the Keg Run in less than 12 blocks), MuttandSolo! I love Star Wars (Movie Purist, because EU's do nothing but argue the physics :p), its my belief that you can take any moment in life and turn it into a Star Wars line. Everything I've learned in life I learned from Yoda! In college most my friends were heavy into Martial Arts, so I learned some sword fighting, nunchucks (sp?), and the staff (great for Darth Mauling!) I'm also the best bush pilot in the Outer Rim.

Anything else you guys want to know?

4. Motterman

Motterman Jedi Grand Master star 2

Dec 22, 2000
    I'm a MIS Director for a small company in Frederick, MD. I'm a huge soccer fan. I play 3 times a week and my favorite team is Manchester United in the English Premier League. I have been a Star Wars fan since I was about 7 years old. I used to roller skate alot. I like anime and all sorts of sci-fi stuff. I read all the Star Wars novels when they come out and enjoy them immensely. (however, I don't treat them as canon personally, but I don't begrudge people who do, even if they're wrong ;) )

I just started the Atkins diet yesterday. I will miss Coca Cola and Sourdough Bread the most.

I have two cats - Luna and Kona. They are both Himalayans and are ultra-beautiful!

Oh, the weirdest thing about this Atkins diet is that I can still have whipped cream whenever I want!!! :p

5. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    Well, I?ve been into SW since I was about 6. Saw Star Wars (Not Episode IV, SE, Ultra SE or any derivative thereof) Back in '77 and have been hooked ever since. I had a REALLY nice collection of SW toys back in the day. My first was C-3P0 and I actually still have him! He's not gold anymore and he is missing a hand but I still have the very first SW toy I ever bought! All of my other toys fell to the demise of burial in the back yard, dogs of different variety, moving, and bottle rockets. I am originally from Mississippi (Yeee Hawww! Please no redneck jokes!!! :D). Joined the Air Force in '92 and have been to exotic locations such as South Dakota (Brrrrr!!), California (Dude!!), and here at Maryland (Home of Terps and Crabs and Sporks!) I work Personnel Systems and keep up a Unix and Oracle database of all the Air Force personnel assigned to Ft Meade. My hobbies are Computers, Star Wars (of course), and Mustangs.

6. Luke_Starkiller

Luke_Starkiller Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 26, 2001
    I work as a Level 2/3 technician and Lotus Notes developer in Linthicum, also spending some time in our Baltimore and DC offices. I am also working my way through to a BS in Software Engineering with (I hope) a minor in Japanese. I got married in November (She's a Trek fan, but I am slowly converting her ;) ). We have 2 beautiful kittens named for the days we were approved to adopt them (Tuesday and Wednesday). MD is the 12th state I've lived in. I've been here for a year (come april 15th).

I've been a SW fan since before I can remember. I saw Empire at a drive-in. It is the first movie I remember clearly, though my parents say they took me to see SW in 77.

My hobbies include cooking, playing guitar, and I am just getting into woodwork.

7. DerthNader

DerthNader Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 25, 2001
    My name is Tiffany, I'm 18, blonde with green eyes, 36-24-36, and I want world peace and to be a centerfold in Playboy...

Oh, you want to know who I really am. ;)

Well, there's either a lot to tell, or not much at all. I'm 28, I was born in Baltimore, and am desperately hoping to get out of here before I become geriatric (which is either next year or when I turn 40, depending on your point of view :D).

Isn't it better if I just remain an enigma?
    [face_mischief]

8. Isbeth

Aug 28, 2001
    You better not call 40 geriatric, Derth sweetheart! And yes this woman is an enigma, voted most likely to be swathed in whipped cream by CCFF fanboys. God am I jealous!

9. sithspawn35

sithspawn35 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2001
    Well, I'm Ian #2, Originally from Pittsburgh, PA, but moved to the shore of MD in 1982. I am a certified Optician, who was a "Corporate Field Liason" for an international eyewear company. But no longer practice (since 1998) because I "retired" from that after my divorce, I moved back from Philly to the shore, and it doesn't pay that well here. So right now I manage a retail store (pays more than an optician around here, Imagine that!) while I complete a screenplay I'm writing along with my first novel, "Resurgence Of Evil." Other than that, just an ordinary guy who LOVES Star Wars.

10. chissdude10

chissdude10 Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    Im Adam, I have no real ocupation seeing Im only 13, exept I am writing a novel, and write editorials for my school paper I live in West Friendship MD.

11. Isbeth

Aug 28, 2001
    And Chissdude writes for Timetales right here on TF.N and knows more about EU than me or Errant or DRK_HMLT or all of us combined and he loves the Bills just like I do.

12. Eva_Pilot04

Eva_Pilot04 Jedi Knight star 7

Nov 15, 2001
    My name's Jon. I currently work as a Computer Lab Aide at my college, but I'm looking at a number of different places to work this summer. I've lived for all but 1 year and 6 months of my life in Maryland, often switching back and forth between Glen Burnie and Pasadena. [face_plain] I've been a Star Wars fan since around 2nd or 3rd grade, but I've only been truly obsessed for ohhhh.... 7 years maybe. I spend entirely too much time on the JC boards, and, one day, I will be George Lucas's heir. :D :D :D

13. chissdude10

Jul 26, 2001
    Almost forgot, like Nom Anor Ive countlessly tried to undermine the literature forums control, however failing to do so numerouse times.

14. Isbeth

Aug 28, 2001
    Chissdude, I love it when you are subversive!

15. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    Like sithspawn, I too am working on a screenplay. Been stuck by the dreaded block for a few weeks now (I never write a synopsis like they say to). I like webdesign and filmmaking. My passion is to write and direct.

16. ErrantVenture

ErrantVenture Jedi Youngling

Feb 11, 2002
    My name is Kathryn and I'm a student at Towson University. I like reading, history, Star Wars (obviously!), and just about anything Irish. I was born in New Jersey but moved to Maryland as a toddler, so I don't know which exit off the turnpike was home.

17. Fipe_Naz-mero

Fipe_Naz-mero Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 4, 2002
    Dear Members of the Great Baltimore Council:

I'll introduce myself. I'm Fipe Naz-mero Jedi Knight. I'm from Southern Maryland, St. Mary's County. I moved from Puerto Rico about a year ago. I work as an Electrical Engineer. I'm 27 (soon 28) Y/O. I'm married, but my wife is not that crazy about me being a Jedi Knight, she thinks is "dangerous".

"Adventure. Ha. Excitement. Ha. A Jedi is the most of sacred commitments."

I been involved in the Star Wars world since 1977, when Daddy George Lucas open our eyes to the vast universe of Star Wars. Since then, I have been growing slowly in the Force. I have not stop learning from the Force and from those the Force protects.

"Feel It you must. Between you and the rock."

I'm almost complete in my training of constructing a Lightsaber. I expect to complete it soon.

"A lightsaber is the weapon of a Jedi."

Also, I'm reading all the new Star Wars Chronologies that are being published. Also, I'm trying to write one of my own to leave a legacy to this vast Universe.

I'm very confident that this can give all of you a better idea of who am I. If questions still rise on you, don't hesitate to ask me. I'll be more than glad to answer.

May the force be with you...always
    Fipe Naz-mero, JK
    USA-NE Region
    Baltimore MD Council Forum.

18. chissdude10

Jul 26, 2001
    So who would like to help me undermine the lit forum hierarchy [face_devil]

Um thats a joke all you admins out there ;)

19. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    Join me Chissdude10 and together we will destroy the lit!

"The lit is a mysterious and powerful thing and its power is only preceded by its mystery."

And then.....

And then.....

And then.....

No and then!!! [face_laugh]

20. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    ".........And then?"

21. Fipe_Naz-mero

Fipe_Naz-mero Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 4, 2002
    Dear Members:

Lit? What lit? What is it? With what you can eat that? [face_plain]

May the Force be with you...always.
    Fipe Naz-Mero, JK
    USA-NE REGION
    Baltimore MD Council Forum

22. chissdude10

Jul 26, 2001
    I am the almighty chissdude, tremble beaneth me!!!! [face_devil]

The lit is the literature forum.

23. Isbeth

Aug 28, 2001
    Hey Chissdude, Let Mutt know you want to take over the Lit boards I bet he'd love to help you. [face_laugh]

24. MuttandSolo

MuttandSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 1, 2002
    Especially that Genghis character.

He needs to be frozen in carbonite and sold to Jabba the Hutt to chill out for a millenia, or two

25. wampa

wampa Jedi Master star 4

Jul 8, 1998
    chissdude, the odds of defeating all 6 Lit forum mods are 7,432 to 1.

My name is Ben and I'm an EU completist.

Waves "EU is Canon" flag. Ducks.

I'm 17. I live outside of Frederick and work at a Sheetz. I've lived in Maryland my whole life. In my free time I design webpages, post in the Lit forum, draw, paint, and play the euphonium. I'm also obsessed with Wampas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.