main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary Get to know eachother better (no victoria's secret)

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by BigBroadcastah, Apr 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bria-Tharen

Bria-Tharen Jedi Youngling

May 12, 2002
    The name is Harley, just so you know...Now, on w/the festivities!

Ok, so I'm late, not my fault! Yeah, so I'm a newbie here, but NOT a newbie to SW. SW is one of my earliest memories still, which says alot, cause I'm damn near senile already & can't remember things that happened last week.

Han Solo was my first crush (Indiana Jones, my second) & for a tomboy, that's impressive! Took me 4 more years to realize that 'RL (real life)' boys, existed other than as punching bags. Uhh...

I've done SW Online RP for about 4 years, a year & a half of which, I was an overly active head GM (Game Master). I'm about to embark on yet another GM mission, creating a new SW RP in the next couple of months or so, writing an uncomprehensible amount of fan fic & hopefully starting my novel (which i wish to be a screen play but SOMEONE, ahem *GL* won't ever notice it!, hehe).

*Taps her fingers restlessly, waiting for Galaxies*...

I collect any dinky little SW item I can get my Jawa like, scavenging hands on, including some displays I wrestled from a couple of Taco Bells, back during the 'Feel the Force', Days (shhhhhh!!!!)...

I have a BIG (27 pound)cat accordingly named 'Lord Vader', who has a respiratory malfunction & breathes JUST like the Big armored Daddy, we all love so dearly.

Kay, time to get off the SW kick, but before I do...Chiss Dude...YOU are my destiny! Let's write some fan fic, baby ;) & Might I say, I have a few savory roles lined up for you in my upcoming RP, if you'd like...Getting back to my point...Chiss Dude is right...Zahn is God, you're all merely PAWNS! HAHAHA, Erm...Yeah.

Thrawn is...well, delicious!! *worships his almighty blueness!* along w/Maul, Naga Sadow & Exar Kun...Mmmhmm...I'm a good girl (kinda) w/a fetish for bad guys, what can I say?

EU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, physically...Uhh, I'm a 24 year old, raging insomniac mutt (I'm mixed) that could probably put Solo's mutt to shame (altho, he has me beat on the beer run, hehe). 5'9", 130(?) pounds, brown hair, brown eyes, & I happen to rely heavily upon Victoria's Secret! *winks at Is* blah blah..that stuff's boring.

LOVE contact sports, almost anything Sci-Fi'ish, books/reading (SW comics/books included of course,Buddhism, Taoism, Confucianism, Mysticism & other Philosophy stuff--C.G. Jung!!!,Ancient Civilizations, Sci. Thrillers, etc etc)writing poetry/sci-fi, music music music & the great outdoors.

I co-own a small General Contracting Company in Rockville & spend my free time between travelling, wasting my life on the net, my books, Barnes & Noble, & Starbucks...Not to forget the occassional toy store raid & weekend drink-off...Kevin Smith & Jhonen Vasquez's insane ploys, of course :p

Whew, think that's good enough. Long, maybe, but I'm a complex girly. Can't be contained in a few lines...Besides, I love to entertain ya'll ;)

Any questions? Wanna debate? or maybe just laugh foolishly at my quirks & follies? Or contemplate the Force & it's mysteries? Or send me hate mail, which I love responding to...Catch me if you can!

MSN: Harlicious@hotmail.com

AIM: Martyrbation

Yahoo: Varies, so try the other two first, hehe.

2. MuttandSolo

MuttandSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 1, 2002
    Wow, a crush on Solo, a Mutt, she has a BIG cat and I have a BIG dog. Bria-Tharen, you're definitely the girl for me! I wonder if she's single?

Now, the all important question (that I and all the other males want to know); how do you look in a bronze bikini? If you don't want to broadcast your response, at least send me a pm!

Isbeth, I may have found my princess! :D

3. MuttandSolo

Feb 1, 2002
    Oh I forgot, her fetish of bad guys and VS!

I wonder is bad guys refers to scoundrels?

"I don't know, you think her and a guy like me...?"

4. jade-sabre

jade-sabre Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 18, 2000
    It is nice to see the boards flooded with new people. I guess a new SW movie doesn't hurt.

Glad to meet everyone. If you are seeing the midnight digital showing in Annapolis, i will see you there. (See my last messge in the Crown theatre attendance list thread).

Ara-gorn, I collect the CCG cards. If you want to trade or play a game, let me know! Or anyone else for that matter.

I also read the EU books. Paint my own cover art for fanfics. Collect the action figures. And play StarCraft, which will turn into WarCraft 3 in June. Let me know if any of you have some matching interests and we can get together. I am moving at the end of this week from Annapolis to Owings Mills.

5. Ca-Bal_Sirrah

Ca-Bal_Sirrah Jedi Youngling

May 1, 2002
    Not another fallen to Barnes and Noble. I am an (un)fortunate employee of Borders in Towson. More later.

6. Bria-Tharen

May 12, 2002
    Me?? Single?? Yes...Sickeningly,although, there's one of those "but..." stories to that...which is PM banter; semi-long story, lol!

As for the Bronze Bikini bit...Hmm, wellllllll....*thinks for awhile* Yeah, I could wiggle into it, but I'm a bigger girl than Leia...so think...Amazon or Dathomirian Witch or something. But minus that whole, perfection bit? Hehe.

...& Scoundrels count as borderline bad guys. They have the attitude, but at the same time, they have SOME sense of morals...Just burried under layers upon layers of ego. Sooo, technically, they qualify ;)

But yes, VS is an addiction I can't dispel.

...Ooh & btw, Ca-Bal...I do both, Barnes & Noble, as well as Borders. Usually I do B&N, simply because of Starbucks(yet another addiction) :p

7. MuttandSolo

Feb 1, 2002
    Hey Bria,

Coming to the Hoyts West Nursery on the 18th with the rest of us?

Bring your bikini :D

8. Ara-Gorn_Sirrah

Ara-Gorn_Sirrah Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2002
    Hey, jade-sabre!
    This is a possibility! I rarely have 'regularly scheduled' free time (with a family & wife who works retail hours), unfortunately. :( So, I'll have to play it by ear.
    My nephew tells me that Wizards @ Columbia Mall is going to continue Decipher CCG tournaments (I've never been yet, didn't think I'd ever at this point). Will get details if you'd like. Maybe we could all try to plan to attend one!
    I've built a database to inventory my cards (got tired of trying to find my printout checklist), but I'm not quite finished with the card entries yet. I'd like to see if we could help each other fill in some missing cards. If you've got a list of cards you're looking for, send it on to me! I've got a couple of boxes of extras sitting around. Too many, in fact so I put some up on eBay just last week.

9. mon-mothma

mon-mothma Jedi Master star 2

Mar 7, 2002
    Speaking of the 18th at Hoyt's. Which showtime has been chosen? If you'll post here I'll go ahead and get my tickets. Thanks.

M.M.

10. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    I think the 3:20 showing.

11. MuttandSolo

Feb 1, 2002
    Mon-Mothma,

Check my thread on the "CCFF May 18th Movie Outing" for the movie time and to post any replies.

MuttandSolo

12. Isbeth

Isbeth Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    Mutt, maybe you should introduce Bria to the subtlities of spokes, whipped cream and a field trip to Victoria's? :D

13. jeff_a_haines

jeff_a_haines Jedi Youngling

Oct 24, 1999
    Well here I go...

Ok I am a 16 year old highschool student (yes one of those loosers) from just north of Annapolis. I have a mad passion for making short films, as I am attempting to gain some sort of job in the film industry for my professional occupation. I have not posted around here really, because last tiem I checked, probably back when they first made this fanforce thing, there were no posts in the forum. I am glad to see taht peopel have noticed though and picked up posting. I probably will not be able to b involved in anything other than internet discussions because of my age at this point, but will be at the Crown theatres tomarrowm and hope to see some of you all there (I will be wearing a homemade yoda tee-shirt and a hawaiian shirt over it with shorts and sandals, probably walking around with a tall friend) even though I will not be in the digital showing of the film (I will be in auditorium 1 - dang late purchase on my part).

14. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    Welcome jeff_a_haines! I also make short films, with my friends. My passion is filmmaking. :)

15. Bria-Tharen

May 12, 2002
    Dunno about Hoyt's...working on it...Will I be the only fool in costume, if i go? & how about a poll..since my buddy, BobaFett420 has given me the worst identity crisis EVER...Yes, it even rivals that of Padme & all those damn handmaidens....So what say you?? Shaak Ti, Aayla, Aleema, Nightsister, or what??

& what's this about spokes? o_O Don't tell me....as in...bikes!? *Adooooores bikes* I hope you're kidding! Or I'm wrong, lol! Whipped cream is good, but what about caramel?! & VS...*Melds into a shadow, whistling a cheerful, familiar tune*

16. MuttandSolo

Feb 1, 2002
    Well Bria, you maybe the only one in costume, but that doesn't mean you'll be unappreciated! :D A bikini would be nice, its supposed to be warm this weekend ;)

Oh and Isbeth was referring to sporks, not spokes. The R on her keyboard doesn't work. Don't ask about the sporks though.

Oh and VS. At our very first meeting Isbeth and three of us guys took a trip to the VS in the mall where we had the meeting. So MDFF is unofficially sponsored by Victoria's Secret, as it states in my signature.

17. kasjedi

kasjedi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 3, 2002
    MuttandSolo,

I am SO glad you clarified for us newbies what that whole Victoria's Secret thing was about. I am SUCH a wiser padawan now..... [face_laugh]

kasjedi

18. Sapno Krei

Sapno Krei Jedi Grand Master star 3

Feb 23, 1999
    Not completely new to this board, but I haven't introduced myself formally here, so here goes:

I am a 20-something web designer (read: half a step away from being unemployed) working in Ellicott City.

I got my first STAR WARS toy when I was 4, courtesy of my dad who thought that the X-Wing fighter looked really cool. I saw the movie itself about a year later on this newfangled invention called the VCR, after I had already amassed a nice collection of action figures. Little did my father know what an obsession he had created in me...

The first SW film I actually saw in the theater was Return of the Jedi. My mother blindly decided to try to get us into the movie after church the Sunday after ROTJ opened. She had no idea that we were going to stand in line for 7 hours as show afer show after show got sold out.

I have since seen every Special Edition release and TPM at the Senator Theater in Baltimore, and I am looking forward to seeing AOTC there tomorrow (11PM, not 12:01).

I'm glad to be a part of this whole phenomenon.

19. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    Well Sapno, here's a formal welcome for your formal introduction.

Welcome to the forum Sapno!

20. Isbeth

Isbeth Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    And nice meeting you in person at meeting # 5.

21. Bria-Tharen

May 12, 2002
    No Bikini unless someone else comes in costume! Haha :p

I almost went to the premiere tonight, in a Dathomirian witch, rendition of it...But changed my mind. Not exactly a bikini liking gal ;)Then again, Isbeth is right...A trip to VS could be persuasive, hehe...Or not, who knows?

Shrouded in uncertainty, the future is

22. MuttandSolo

Feb 1, 2002
    Bria,

You will wear a bikini *waves hand for Jedi Mind trick*

23. Bria-Tharen

May 12, 2002
    Hah! Don't get cocky Solo :p

24. MuttandSolo

Feb 1, 2002
    "Hey, it's me!"

She called me Solo :D I feel so honored...

25. mon-mothma

mon-mothma Jedi Master star 2

Mar 7, 2002
    Bria, Solo: Hey guys....get a room!

[face_laugh]

M.M.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.