main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Mary Get to know eachother better (no victoria's secret)

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by BigBroadcastah, Apr 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mon-mothma

mon-mothma Jedi Master star 2

Mar 7, 2002
    Bria, Solo: Hey guys....get a room!

[face_laugh]

M.M.

2. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
  3. MuttandSolo

MuttandSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 1, 2002
    [face_devil]

Maybe we will, maybe we won't! ;)

4. Bria-Tharen

Bria-Tharen Jedi Youngling

May 12, 2002
    what?!?!

Sheesh! Suddenly, I feel like...Leia...being sold off to the highest bidder at Jabba's slu--Erm, slave market! I'm not cheap like her! *Scowls in jealous rage?*

Oops, sorry, stepped (partially) into character as Bria for a sec...Former Role Playing habits die hard.

Just to clarify, there will be NO bikini (I'm pretty handy when it comes to a torch, but I'd probably weld myself to the damn thing, agh)...& NO rooms!!

BAD Solo! & Bad Mon Mothma...Politicians, hmph! All corrupt...(LOL! j/k ;) )

5. Isbeth

Isbeth Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2001

Mutt, looks like you won't. If ya want, we can hit VS after the flick. It always makes me feel better when I get shot down. [face_laugh] I'll even let you watch as I try on stuff, if it'll make you feel better. [face_devil] Ya, know a girl can never have too much lingerie. LOL! [face_laugh]

6. Bria-Tharen

Bria-Tharen Jedi Youngling

May 12, 2002
    LOL Isbeth! You're a helliant, aren't you?? I like that, it reminds me of...ME![face_mischief] hehe *Hugs Solo, Isbeth & Mon Mothma* You guys are so silly

7. mon-mothma

mon-mothma Jedi Master star 2

Mar 7, 2002
    Hugs to you, Bria! You're a good sport and you've got spunk. Looking forward to meeting you on Saturday.

M.M.

8. DarthMaulX2

DarthMaulX2 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 18, 2002
    Im a student from middletown high, 14 years old.

I'm a full-time computer nerd.

I love star wars and used to be a huge transfan (with an entire wall covered shelf full of 'em to proove it). now ive kinda lost interest, but still think its cool.

9. gh0stdevil

gh0stdevil Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 3, 2002
    I'm a 25 year old Manager of Computer Support for a division of UMBC. I've just been accepted to go to the Broadcasting Institute of Maryland, however, so I will be changing careers into the radio field within the next 2-3 years.

I'm into the costumes of Star Wars, and plan to have a few of my own (kits and home creations) very soon.

I've been a fan since birth (my mom went into labor just after seeing the Baltimore premiere of Star Wars, how about that?), and my aunt's best friend works for ILM, so I get to hear nifty "Mr. Lucas" stories.

I live in Halethorpe, bought my first home a while ago, and live with a roommate and my 1 year, 9 month old English Bulldog puppy, Duke.

gh0stdevil

10. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    Welcome gh0stdevil! :)

11. DarthSapient

DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

Jun 26, 2001
    Welcome gh0stdevil and Duke.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.