main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary Get to know eachother better (no victoria's secret)

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by BigBroadcastah, Apr 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mon-mothma

mon-mothma Jedi Master star 2

Mar 7, 2002
    Bria, Solo: Hey guys....get a room!

[face_laugh]

M.M.

2. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
  3. MuttandSolo

MuttandSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 1, 2002
    [face_devil]

Maybe we will, maybe we won't! ;)

4. Bria-Tharen

Bria-Tharen Jedi Youngling

May 12, 2002
    what?!?!

Sheesh! Suddenly, I feel like...Leia...being sold off to the highest bidder at Jabba's slu--Erm, slave market! I'm not cheap like her! *Scowls in jealous rage?*

Oops, sorry, stepped (partially) into character as Bria for a sec...Former Role Playing habits die hard.

Just to clarify, there will be NO bikini (I'm pretty handy when it comes to a torch, but I'd probably weld myself to the damn thing, agh)...& NO rooms!!

BAD Solo! & Bad Mon Mothma...Politicians, hmph! All corrupt...(LOL! j/k ;) )

5. Isbeth

Isbeth Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2001

Mutt, looks like you won't. If ya want, we can hit VS after the flick. It always makes me feel better when I get shot down. [face_laugh] I'll even let you watch as I try on stuff, if it'll make you feel better. [face_devil] Ya, know a girl can never have too much lingerie. LOL! [face_laugh]

6. Bria-Tharen

Bria-Tharen Jedi Youngling

May 12, 2002
    LOL Isbeth! You're a helliant, aren't you?? I like that, it reminds me of...ME![face_mischief] hehe *Hugs Solo, Isbeth & Mon Mothma* You guys are so silly

7. mon-mothma

mon-mothma Jedi Master star 2

Mar 7, 2002
    Hugs to you, Bria! You're a good sport and you've got spunk. Looking forward to meeting you on Saturday.

M.M.

8. DarthMaulX2

DarthMaulX2 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 18, 2002
    Im a student from middletown high, 14 years old.

I'm a full-time computer nerd.

I love star wars and used to be a huge transfan (with an entire wall covered shelf full of 'em to proove it). now ive kinda lost interest, but still think its cool.

9. gh0stdevil

gh0stdevil Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 3, 2002
    I'm a 25 year old Manager of Computer Support for a division of UMBC. I've just been accepted to go to the Broadcasting Institute of Maryland, however, so I will be changing careers into the radio field within the next 2-3 years.

I'm into the costumes of Star Wars, and plan to have a few of my own (kits and home creations) very soon.

I've been a fan since birth (my mom went into labor just after seeing the Baltimore premiere of Star Wars, how about that?), and my aunt's best friend works for ILM, so I get to hear nifty "Mr. Lucas" stories.

I live in Halethorpe, bought my first home a while ago, and live with a roommate and my 1 year, 9 month old English Bulldog puppy, Duke.

gh0stdevil

10. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    Welcome gh0stdevil! :)

11. DarthSapient

DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

Jun 26, 2001
    Welcome gh0stdevil and Duke.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.