main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MidSouth Get To Know Other FanForce MidSouth Fans

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Swampsurfer, Jun 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swampsurfer

Swampsurfer Jedi Master star 3

Nov 11, 2001
    Hi,

I spoke to Nabooty_Call and he has decided to help me get this project off the ground. We have formed a guild in the Chilastra Galaxy of STAR WARS Galaxies on Corellia called FanForce MidSouth. To learn more about this group of players, who's playin', and where we're located. READ THIS

The idea is to get to know other members of FanForce near our geographical region, and adventure in a STAR WARS environment. PLEASE join us, even if it is not your primary avatar, just get to know us and have a good time. We will be settin' up regularly scheduled play times so we can know when to try to log in to interact with the most players from FanForce. Hope we see you soon.

2. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    It a shame I dropped out of SWG a year ago. This sounds like it could be a lot of fun.

3. Swampsurfer

Swampsurfer Jedi Master star 3

Nov 11, 2001
    Time to get back into it! Combat Upgrade, Jump to Lightspeed, and Rage of the Wookies. Plus, tons of updates, all waiting for you. :)

4. Nabooty_Call

Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 11, 2000
    Yes, can't wait for our first online FanForce meeting, lol!

Look for me on Chilastra, character name is nabooty'call who is a Force Sensitive Master Rifleman, Master Marksman, Master Creature Handler and working on Master Pilot for Vortex Squadron.

If anyone starts a new character, I should be able to help out with some extra credits or other goodies too! :D

See y'all on Chilastra!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.