Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by debeautimous, Jan 5, 2003.
Hope we get to meet soon Skyra!!
Deb, don't worry the next meeting will be here before we know it.
1. The first Star Wars Movie I saw was (and is the best by the way) The Empire Strikes Back to young for ANH at the time. I saw it here in Alb. I remember it like it was yesterday.
2. My favorite Character is Obi-wan. I just like how he is calm and is cool but when it's time to battle he just goes crazy. To me he is was the reason for Luke becoming a Jedi and the empire being destroyed.
3. I ll check it out it sounds awsome.
4. My Favorite Collectible is My Darth Vader Action Figure the old school one and the Yoda I was fortunate to have it taken away from me as a child so it staye din perfect condition. I thank mom for (taking it from me) cuz I wouldnt clean it up
5. I think getting to collect the toys and Play the Video games. As a child I always wanted tobe a Jedi and we all know it aint possible but through the games I can use the force and be a hero.
Awesome!! It is great to have you with us. We love new people.
Gecko Fett please fill this out!!
1) When,where, and which Star Wars film did you see first?
I beleive it was July 1977
2) Who are your favorite characters and why?
My favorite character would have to be Han Solo as he was just to cool and smooth for his own good!
2nd favorite character would have to be Boba Fett....what can I say? The outfit is cool!
2.5 favorite character was and is Leia....Carrie Fisher still is a hottie to me!
3) Are you planning on playing Star Wars Galaxies?
I have never played the game but have somehow managed to pick up some cards from somewhere.
4)What are your favorite collectibles?
The Toys and original Movie Posters are my favorites!
5)What is your favorite part of having Star Wars as a hobby?
I too enjoy watching the movies (every day!) Plus I enjoy the imagination it provides even after all of these years!