Get together for Roseanna

Discussion in 'Massachusetts' started by Darth_Beanie, Apr 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Beanie Jedi Master

star 2
    Roseanna is heading back to Ohio I believe Memorial Day Weekend after her finals.

I am not sure of her schedule yet.

But I thought a nice meet up for a bite to eat with her before she heads out would be nice.

I think we had discussed that the Friday May 23 after 4 or 5 p.m. would be the day she could do.

We can discuss this more and see who can attend.

Thanks,
    Chris
  2. Wildstar02301 Force Ghost

star 4
    My attendance would be iffy because of train connections, but if I can make it, I will.
  3. DarthWormie Jedi Master

star 4
  4. chewykingwookie Jedi Master

star 4
    Depending on where we have it I think I can make it. I will probably have captain tornado with me, but I am sure he would like to see Roseanna again. Not too mention the rest of the crew. lol
  5. WifeofVader Jedi Knight

star 3
    Right now, there's nothing on my calendar...

This sounds great to me!
  6. DarthWormie Jedi Master

star 4

[face_laugh]
  7. Darth_Beanie Jedi Master

star 2
    I will talk to Roseanna and see what is going on with her schedule and see what best works for her.

Wen will probably meet up in Boston for this one I am guessing.

We can work out the details in the next few weeks.

8. WifeofVader Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey Guys!

Any further details on this one, Chris?

Miss being around as much... just be busy, busy!

Things should be calming down now though...
  9. starwarschick14 Force Ghost

star 4
    Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around! Things have been crazy at the end of the semester.

Friday does work best for me. Time doesn't matter to me, because I'm off all day. Does anyone have any ideas about what we should do?
  10. DarthWormie Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm up for almost anything. Why don't you throw out a couple of ideas Rosie since it is in your honor.
  11. WifeofVader Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey guys!

I pulled a bone-head and scheduled a den meeting with Jacob and his follow Wolf Scouts on the 23rd (what was I thinking) so, depending on when that gets over, I may or may not make it.

:(

Please keep me posted as to where you all are hanging and perhaps I will be able to catch up with you later in the evening.
  12. starwarschick14 Force Ghost

star 4
    This is probably the last time I'll be checking the board until Tuesday night, when I'm done with finals. So this will sort of be pulled together at the last minute unfortunately.

I really don't have too many suggestions. We could see a movie. I can't go see Indy, but anything else works - I definitely want to see Iron Man and the second Narnia movie. I'd like to have dinner somewhere, and it would be awesome if we could do Cheesecake Factory because I haven't been there in forever. There's one at the Prudential Center and another at the Cambridgeside Galleria, both easy to get to. It'd be fun if someone could bring Epic Duels and we could find a place to play. I wish I were more creative, but that's all I've got for now. :)

13. chewykingwookie Jedi Master

star 4
    I am not sure I can make this or not being that it will be on Friday near Boston. I get out of work at 3:00 pick up Spencer by 3:30 and by the time I get on the road for Boston traffic will be a nightmare. I was gonna try to get out of work earlier but with a few things happening recently that may not be an option lots of crazy stuff going on there. Long story an interesting one but a long one. lol

I know Roseanna will probably be getting ready for her move back to Ohio the rest of the weekend so that will probably leave out the possibility of having it another date. I am planning on having family over on Sunday.
  14. DarthWormie Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm still up for something if others are. I've already seen Iron Man, but getting together at a Cheesecake Factory is fine with me. Just let me know of a time and place and I'll be there.
  15. Darth_Beanie Jedi Master

star 2
    Sorry for the long time no post my computer is out of commission until I get it back from the Geek Squad. :(

I am up for meeting up in Boston.

If I am not able to post please call my phone and I will get back to you.

Roseanna give me a call if you don't have my number you can get it from Jeff perhaps and give it to whoever needs it.

I will try and pm it to you also.

Chris
  16. starwarschick14 Force Ghost

star 4
    I'd also be up for seeing Harold & Kumar, or Forgetting Sarah Marshall. If anyone's interested, that is. Does anyone have any other suggestions? Is there anything in Boston I haven't seen that I should see before I go? :)

If you can't make it Jorge, I won't be offended, don't worry - I know Boston isn't easy to get to for everyone. I'm glad I got a chance to see you a few more times this year. :) Saturday I'm going to be pretty busy cleaning and packing unfortunately.

I'm finally done! Don't know how I did on my finals yet, but at least they're done. I can't believe I made it through MIT, after all this time, finally. :)

And Chris, I'll get in touch with you soon - I think I have your number, but I'm going to double check with Jeff first to make sure it's right. My cell phone is on the verge of being nothing more than a paperweight actually, but I will get in touch with you one way or another.

17. starwarschick14 Force Ghost

star 4
    Seeing as I'm running out of time and energy, how about we plan for dinner, and go from there? If that's all we end up doing, that's completely fine with me. I'll be happy enough just to see some friends again before I leave. :)

What time is convenient for you Mike? I'm going to call Chris later tomorrow and let him know what's going on, so I'd like to settle on a time by then if possible. :)
  18. DarthWormie Jedi Master

star 4
    Pick the time and place and I'll meet you guys there. I'm working til 5:00 but seeing as I'm about a 1/2 mile from the Mass Pike it shouldn't take me too long to get into town. If anyone else from the MetroWest area is also planning to head in, let me know and maybe we can carpool.
  19. starwarschick14 Force Ghost

star 4
    Would 6pm at the Cheesecake Factory in the Prudential Center work for you?
  20. chewykingwookie Jedi Master

star 4
    I would love to attend but it is looking like I can't. Things at work hit the fan and that has messed up my plans for the time being. I hope you have a good dinner and have fun tomorrow night.

Take care of yourself Roseanna and make sure to get your butt back here for SMF each year. lol

21. Darth_Beanie Jedi Master

star 2
    I just got home from my mom's house.

6 p.m. sounds good Jim and I will be there at or before 6.

See you there.
  22. starwarschick14 Force Ghost

star 4
    Thanks Jorge. :) I'll do my best to make it back for SMF at some point, hehe, I just don't know how soon that's going to happen. I will be back to visit one way or another ASAP.

I'm glad you and Jim can make it Chris - I may be there early as well. :)
  23. DarthWormie Jedi Master

star 4
    Sounds good. See you guys there. I'll be leaving here (Framingham) at 5:00 so depending on traffic I could be early/late/anything inbetween.
  24. JediFonger Jedi Master

star 2
    g'luck Roseanna!

won't be able to attend cause we're having a huge indy4 screening today. have fun ya'll =D.
  25. WifeofVader Jedi Knight

star 3
    I will be there in spirit Roseanna!

Best of luck in the future.... Kayleigh was asking about you last night.

We'll see you again, I am sure of it!

xoxo
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.