main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark Get Together: For those going to MSC next weekend: Let's get together...

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by hyperspace_police, Jan 25, 2011.

1. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    It's been a really long time since we tried to get together, not on a holiday and just visit with one another and also since we've tried to recruit any new blood.

If you have a preferred day of the week/time/ etc. Or suggestions on where/when. Please post them here...

Thanks

2. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Low on the suggestions, we are... So I'm just going to do my best guesswork and randomly choose something...

Information to come soon. I hope. This is your last chance to have a preference...

3. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Allrighty... there are at least 4-5 of us going to MSC. We're going to borrow a little space on the Memphis Fan Force table for some flyers and will be getting together for a group photo sometime Saturday and probably do breakfast together on Sunday morning.

If you won't be at MSC, never fear as we will be getting together again in April.

If you have a preference: Now is the time to mention it.

4. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    If you happen to be at MSC in Memphis this weekend look for us around the Memphis Fan Force table... or look in the dealer room around the Geektopia store table.

We'll be around these places from time to time during the convention.

Hope to see you there