main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Get together (Halo 3)

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by freako104, Nov 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. freako104

freako104 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 19, 2005
    Cam I got your message bro, I thought it might make for a good get together with the group perhapes? I do not have a working 360 at the moment (damn the red ring of death) but I do have Halo 3 and am willing to bring it in with controller if people have a 360 and we can maybe have a group meet? Plus I miss seeing you guys and stuff!

2. TrueRevanite

TrueRevanite Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 10, 2004
    I figured I would try this ONE more time. We will have the house to ourselves this weekend. We now have a XBOX 360, Halo 3, our two controllers, a 61" HDtv with surround sound to play on. If anybody would be interested in bringing their 360 and another TV to set up we would be more than happy to have everyone out. We can even meet somewhere to show ya'll how to get out to the house. However, if ya'll would like to meet someplace else we could bring our 360, Halo 3, and our controllers (sorry but we're not bringing the 61" TV LOL). Once again I know there were a lot of misunderstandings, but can't we put all that aside for the joy of killing one another... in Halo... LOL. Bottom line if you guys are up for it we have the stuff to help make it happen. Just let us know.

Travis & Cassie

P.S. Congrats to you Kazuma on getting married. Congrats also to Cam on the upcoming Sith child. Also congrats to Eddie on the upcoming possible Jedi twins.

3. freako104

freako104 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 19, 2005
    My system is gone (red ring of death) but my friend wants to join the group, and he should be willing to try to help out if needed. i have my copy of it and a controller. Hope we can do something.

4. TrueRevanite

TrueRevanite Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 10, 2004
    If you want to contact your friend and some of the other guys from the group (I don't have their phone numbers anymore), we would be happy to have a group out on Saturday. We just need to know in advance so we have time to clean up some. Otherwise, it is going to Cass and I swapping time between Halo 3 and Assassin's Creed (which is awesome, BTW).

~ Travis

5. Mordtat

Mordtat Jedi Master star 3

Apr 20, 2004
    Hey guys sorry for the lack in response. I don't log in very often but I would Frag for some gaming. Do you guys play online? Give me a call, will send you my number in a pm.

Cameron

6. star-killer1

star-killer1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2005
    do you guys have x-box live after i get halo 3 i was planning on starting that service(just got x-box)

7. Shindo_Windu

Shindo_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 21, 2004
    Oh I AM BACK!!
    And I too weidl the power of the box!!
    I've played with all the guys on the ship and I must say I'm quite a devastating force now.
    Let's def. get together sometime and go at it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.