main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Get together with the TULARE FF for LIGHTSABER PRACTICE

Discussion in 'Archive: Bakersfield CA' started by jeff4sw21, Aug 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeff4sw21

jeff4sw21 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    We are looking to see if there is any interest in getting together with the Tulare FF at my house for some lightsaber practice. Not including myself and my wife I know I can probably round up 2 or 3 more peole off hand.

2. jeff4sw21

jeff4sw21 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    After 6PM my back yard is all shade, and when it gets dark the whole yard is surrounded with these big spotlights(it looks like a ballpark). Toward the end of August would be best for me, right know I've been working 7 days a week(gota pay off my credit card from Comic- Con).

3. The-Bald-Wookiee

The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 13, 2005
    Sounds cool to me, a weekend at the end of Aug. is totally do-able as I'll be back at work again. (No school for two months of summer vacation may be fun, but two months of no pay BAD!) :oops:

4. xdarthsmithiousx

xdarthsmithiousx Jedi Youngling star 3

May 18, 2005
    That sounds good to me too.

5. Liz_Skywalker

Liz_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2005
    sounds like a plan.

6. Emperors-hand

Emperors-hand Jedi Youngling star 1

May 25, 2005
    I think that would be a lot of fun. It would be nice to meet our FF neighbors too. Hope to see you soon.

--mara

7. Ultimate_Mamas_Boy

Ultimate_Mamas_Boy Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 20, 2003
    Well it's getting about that time. Friday the 20th is our monthly meeting so i'm thinking that we could get together that saturday, the 21st at Jeff's house. How's that for every one?
    I see there is a new member, very cool. Also let me clarify on the training. We use shanai. Which are those bamboo swords used in kendo, and if any one watches samuai X it's the sword Yahico has. As for real sabers we use parks but they cost more than a fx saber so we have new alternatives to tell you about.
    So any way who's in, promises to be a good time?

PS to jeff What time will we all be kicked out. We tend to practice into the wee hours. The other night we just hung out at some one's house and i got home to see the sun rise.

8. Ultimate_Mamas_Boy

Ultimate_Mamas_Boy Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 20, 2003
    So who all is interested?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.