main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp Get together

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Baron_Soontir_Fel, Nov 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    hey everyone, Brandon has graciously invited us over Friday evening for Clone Wars, snacks, Star Wars trivia and some SMF planning! Dianna and I will be going fo' sure... hope to see the rest of ya there!

2. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 7, 2008
    Thanks John for making this post for me. Z is a go. Talked to her last night, shes looking forward to Friday. So that makes 3 so far. I only have trivia for the OT so if anyone has for pre or expanded BRING IT.

3. Jeedai_Veila

Jeedai_Veila Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 15, 2006
    Guys, I'm so sorry to do this, I know I told you Brandon I could come but it turns out I can't. I had forgotten that my friend's birthday party was Friday night and I also have an important club meeting on Friday to start planning our Boston trip. I feel bad, but you know how school can be, plus the whole living 3 hours away thing. I can definitely come to more get togethers when this semester is over, and I plan on visiting you guys a lot. Sorry again, and I hope you have fun!

By the way, did you guys ever think of advertising the group on craigslist? That's a free and easy way to get our name out to potential new people. It doesn't have to be anything crazy, but I remember seeing anime, rpg, other geeky groups advertise on there.

4. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Mar 7, 2008
    YOU SUCK! No thats COOL! We understand where we rank. I only hope that no Sith Lords show up. Cause who's has the skills W/ a lightsaber to protect us?

5. Jeedai_Veila

Jan 15, 2006
    It's not that I'm "ranking" you guys or anything, but I forgot I had already said I would go to her party.

6. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Now that the first season of the Clone Wars is out, we should all get together for a marathon session! It'd be cool to watch all those episodes back to back to back to back.... :D

7. Jeedai_Veila

Jan 15, 2006
    So I'm going to be in Dover on the 4th, and was wondering if you guys are available for another get together? We can watch the Clone Wars and just chill or something.

8. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Mar 7, 2008
    Count me in too.

9. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    So who all is coming over tomorrow? Z. will you be crashing at Brandon's or here? I'm looking for a head count so I know how many people to expect. :)

10. Jeedai_Veila

Jan 15, 2006
    Who's house is it being held at? Is it okay if I crash at whoever's house it is?

11. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    I guess it'll be at mine in Rochester. PM me and I can send you the address, or if you can make it to Ralph's I can meet you there and you can follow me back. We have a futon you can crash on as long as you don't mind a couple of cats walking over you during the night! lol

12. Jeedai_Veila

Jan 15, 2006
    Ok, thanks so much! Can you PM me your address? I'm not sure where Ralph's is. I only know Jetpack in Rochester :p

Also, do you know if Al wants to come over as well? He wanted to get together to hang out at some point.

13. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    So is there a time when everyone would like to get together in January? Pretty much every weekend should be open... We could just hang out, work on costumes, watch movies, whatever. How is everyone's schedule?

14. Jeedai_Veila

Jan 15, 2006
    I would love to get together sometime soon. I will be in Wisconsin from tomorrow until Saturday, but will be free after that until the 15th. Next weekend anyone?

15. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Hello Jeedai_Veila,

How goes? I hope you had a great holiday!! Can't wait to see you again. Hope you are well. I belive we will doing doing the meeting on maybe Sun the 24th. or Sun. the 31st.? I'll talk to John this week and see what works best. If you come up the night before.. Sat. You can crash here if you wish. Maybe we can get Brandon to come over and hang out. I'm sure we can find something to drink as well... ;)

Seeya,
    TK

16. Jeedai_Veila

Jan 15, 2006
    Sounds great! I don't have much planned (being a grad and all) so let me know what you guys want to do. We can also work on the costumes then, since my faceplate popped out at SMF

17. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Sounds good. John well be over tomorrow night and we'll get some dates going. I can fix thehelmet in just a few sec. as well for you.

Later,
    TK

18. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Mar 7, 2008
    Are we going to be hooking up this Thursday to work on "PROJECT"?

19. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    I'm off for the next 3 day's so you are more than welcome to come on by when ever you'd like. Just give me a call first to make sure I'm around. I plan on going by Home Depot tomorrow and pick up some more stuff.

SeeYa,
    TK

20. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Whatcha doin on Friday?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.