Get well Noelle_Kittie

Discussion in 'Inland Empire CA' started by Anakin_Skywalker_X, Apr 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakin_Skywalker_X Jedi Knight

star 3
    This morning are member Noelle_Kittie/Heather was in a very bad accident and rolled her car. The car has been demolished, but Heather is ok, she is just going to have to be bed redden for a while. And I would just like to say, ? I hope you fell better Heather and just remember, it?s just a car we can get you another one but we can get another one of you. Hope you get better :)
  2. Rogue_Granger Jedi Master

star 4
    hear hear!
    (what would we do without our resident lesbian?)
    I love you feather! get well soon!
    PS....can the tomato be saved?
  3. Genvieve-Weasley Jedi Knight

star 1
    I LUV YOU HEATHER FEATHER!! I MISS YOU!!
    GET BETTER TOUT SUITE (real quick) :)
  4. TDMRHDSpeeder Jedi Knight

star 2
    Get well soon Heather and may you get a hot nurse to give you a sponge bath.
  5. Noelle_Kittie Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey guys. Well, I finally made it back home from the doctors, safely. I'm ok but my back hurts pretty bad but considering what my car looks like now (what's left of it), I'm FINE!!! Thank you all for your love and caring words; I love you guys very much.
  6. Sith_241 Jedi Master

star 4
    hope ya get better soon!!
  7. MoNgO_FETT Jedi Knight

star 1
    mongo say hope you get well with your back injury. mongo happy that you not get hurt to bad :D
  8. Anakin_Skywalker_X Jedi Knight

star 3
    LOL [face_laugh] that was funny! Chris/TDMRHDSpeeder!!!
  9. TDMRHDSpeeder Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'm glad it was funny. I thought someone might think it was insenitive.
  10. Eadaion Jedi Knight

star 1
    Heather, I wish you well and I hope you get better soon!! Okay... I just want to say something: If we wanna be honest, in the whole scheme of things... yeah, accidents suck. But if we let them drag us down, it's even worse. I think it's good to see humor in these kinds of things... my roommate, Margaret, was hit by a bus two months ago and lost her left leg. She thinks it's the funniest damn thing in the world. Go figure. But it helped me to see that taking these things humorously is so much healthier than not. I hope I don't sound insensitive, either, but hey... it's just a viewpoint. Sorry this went on for so long...
  11. Noelle_Kittie Jedi Knight

star 1
    Thanks for the advice Dana. Let me see, at least I won't worry about gas money for a while. Or washing it (which I hate). And, I finally got a chance to clean it out for once! But oh, the things I will miss about my car... :(

HA! I'm driving a 72 VW Beetle that won't go into 1st gear, won't go on the freeway, has a gas and oil leak, and the seat belt won't work. I find myself laughing all the time. But thanks for the help anyways, it means a lot :)
  12. Anakin_Skywalker_X Jedi Knight

star 3
    And you thought you couldint handle a SITCK! ;)
  13. Eadaion Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hear hear for stick shifts!! If you can handle a stick, you can handle anything :) Seriously, it's a good metaphor for life: you just gotta know when to shift (sorry, it's early...)
  14. Tink_Lady Jedi Knight

star 1
    I love you heather.....I was really glad to see you were all right and if you need ANYTHING...let me know :)
  15. OddeBogodde Jedi Knight

star 3
    yes my precious, get well quick.

did the flipping car scare you straight?

LOL, get well soon sweetheart.
  16. JawaGen Jedi Knight

star 2
    haha very funny... odde i dont think that would happen with her.. she probably likes chris' thought that she hopes a hot nurse gives a sponge bath.. that was the very intention of her accident
  17. Noelle_Kittie Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well, so many kind thoughts. Oh, I can hanlde a STICK just fine. Just don't put any emotions into it...the question is, can a stick handle me? Um, we are still talking about the car right...? ;)

Oh dear sweet Melissa, there are so many things you can do for me. We'll talk later... :)

Oh and by the way, it will take a lot more than flipping a car to get me on the STRAIGHT and narrow.... :cool:

18. TDMRHDSpeeder Jedi Knight

star 2
    Heather did you get a hot nurse? sorry I had to ask.
  19. Noelle_Kittie Jedi Knight

star 1
    No, sadly I did not. Not even a hot parametic. Maybe that is why ALL my muscles still hurt.
    I'm going back to the doctor's tomorrow; I'll keep my fingers crossed and uh, let you know.
  20. TDMRHDSpeeder Jedi Knight

star 2
    I think we'd all want to know.
  21. Tink_Lady Jedi Knight

star 1
    hey heather...I'm a hot EMT.... sorry I didn't role up on the scene (but I dont work in SB county..I much prefer OC) you should of rolled your car in anhiem. :p
  22. Storm_Granger Force Ghost

star 4
    hey Tink i did not know you worked in OC do you know Shaunna Nelson?
  23. Noelle_Kittie Jedi Knight

star 1
    yeah melissa, i KNOW you are a hot EMT. just because you didn't roll up at the scene doesn't mean you'll never see me... ;)
  24. DIABLO-FETT Jedi Knight

star 1
  25. Tink_Lady Jedi Knight

star 1
    mitch...dont get toooooo worked up :) I know heather....we still have to talk..... no..I dont know who you are talking about..I work at Emergency
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.