main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Get well soon, Manu!

Discussion in 'Europe General Archive' started by Gravi-T, Aug 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacCaffrey

MacCaffrey VIP star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 25, 2000
    The best from me, too, Manu! :)
    And don't worry, you recover! :)

2. Urkanoid

Urkanoid Jedi Knight star 4

May 6, 2005
    I'm quite sure that Manu will be up and running around on his bike again in no time! The Force is strong in him, he 'll be all right!;) :) Our hearts and thoughts go out to you brother![:D] [:D]

3. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    Yeah, Manu you should listen to Dr. Flo. :) [:D]

4. anya Skywalker

anya Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 14, 2000
    Oh Manu... :( You better pull yourself back together real soon, don't let those complications get to you!

[:D] In the meantime, take advantage of your current living quarters, and check out all the hot nurses... ;) Hopefully there wil lbe some there. :D

*ducks*

In all seriousness, I hope you get better soon. Take care of yourself, alright?

5. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    Nina has just talked to Manu, he's apparently still a bit dizzy but hopefully he will be back home tomorrow.

6. gaiatha

gaiatha Jedi Knight star 5

May 25, 2002
    Thanks for the good news, Johanna and Nina :)

Really looking forward reading you posts again, Manu :D
    [:D]

7. pirry

pirry Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 20, 2002
    So, here you got me :D

Yeah, I've managed to get my laptop for getting in the internet! :D

I'm....amazed with this thead. I have no words now to explain what I feel. Or maybe I have. You're real friends [face_love]

Now, I am really fine. Today I woke up feeling so so fine, just a little bit dizzy sometimes, as usual. That's maybe why the medics let me the computer to speak with you again ;) Because today I was totally alone in the room and I was TOTALLY BORED I just begun to talk with people. I called Nina and Sabine. Thanks girls, I really needed some talk except the one I reicive from medics and some extra from my parents and other friends ;) :D Hope you weren't the one who did get dizzy with my english (at last nina was dizzy, for sure :p ) and you understand what I said. You know, speaking another languague after this isn't exactly.... easy :p Johanna, please forvige me. Nina told me you were just next to her and didn't understand a single word and because of not making her explain herself again I just said "oook... :rolleyes:" ;) So big hugs for you too.

I...will try to speak later :) Thanks for all guys, you can't even imagine how I do feel.

I feel like if, even with this accident, I'm the person with more lucky in the world.

Thanks you, my friends. My dear friends :)

[:D] Hugs to all. All of you :)

8. emilsson

emilsson Force Ghost star 6

Oct 5, 1998
    I'm so happy that you are doing better :).

9. gaiatha

gaiatha Jedi Knight star 5

May 25, 2002
    MANU!! :D

So good to read you again :D
    Hopefully you can go home tomorrow :D [face_good_luck]

10. pirry

Jun 20, 2002
    Hello Emilsson and Jule!! :D Thanks thanks thanks so so so much.

Yeah, going back home. I would love to do that, and soon. Maybe tomorrow, but at last I do have my laptop with me now. I'm using a little G3 card for it :D

People, I have to say that... I almost cried when I saw your support. You are amazing. Nothing in the world would pay this. Nothing.

PD: I take one hour to reply back in english :p

11. MARCOLAS

MARCOLAS FF France North CR - FanForce Logo Designer star 6

Apr 3, 2001
    Manu ! It's good to see you there !

12. TwiLekJedi

TwiLekJedi Pretty Ex-Mod star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2001
    Wheeeeee!! :D Manu! [:D]

yeah, if he can post, he must be healthy enough :p

good to read from you personally again :)
    get home quickly and safely. and get enough rest or something

13. Enji

Enji Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 14, 2002
    Weee! You've got a computer! :D

So nice to hear from you here on the net as well... and I wasn't too dizzy with you on the phone, it was just that I was in the computer room at uni and we're not really supposed to talk on the phone in there. But it was only me and Johanna there so I figured I wasn't bothering anyone. :)

[:D] to you, dear!

EDIT: By the way, Johanna says hi and says not to worry about not understanding. Also, she's lost her voice and can't talk and she blames me for it. Hmmpf. It's not my fault!!!

14. Lord-Tice

Lord-Tice Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 20, 2001
    It's great seeing you back on the boards Manu!!! :D :D [:D]

Take it easy, and hopefully the dizzy spells will soon pass. I also hope that you can get back home tomorrow, I can just imagine how horrible it is to be stuck in Hospital, especially with nice weather outside ;)

have a good rest and a speedy recover :cool:

15. pirry

Jun 20, 2002
    Ok, after seeing this post again, you all made it. I cried. A little bit :p

I... I was excepting just few replies! I still can't believe this. I will never say enough how thankful I am. Hoy much this matters to me. I really appreciatte all this. You're all amazing. Thanks so much for all of you that called me, thanks so much for those who sent me sms, thanks some much for the PMs I've reicived and thanks you so so so much for posting in here. This is the best present internet has ever given to me. Except knowing you all, of course ;)

I'm sorry that I made some people worried about letting you know what happened. Maybe was better to don't say anything and tell you everything when I get back home. But I thought that, you are my friends. And as my friends, you are on your right to know if something related to me happens. This message goes for everyone that might suffer something like I did. If there's a possibility, please, let everyone know what happends :)

Marc, I was totally impressed with your sms. Thanks so so much [:D]

Senny, my friend, you can't imagine how glad I am to read you soon. My dusseldorf friend! [:D] Yeah, I'm fine enough to write, but I have to log off very often, or I got dizzy of the PC ;)

And Nina, there's no problem about you. The only thing I was worried was that, after what happened and haven't spoken in english since the meeting, was normal to confuse you about what I was saying. As I said to you and to Sabine: "This call has no meaning or purpose. I'm just toooooo bored! I need to talk with someone!". Hope you understand what I said, even I couldn't understand everything you said [:D]

Johanna, believe me I was thinking about speak with you when I called Nina. But better don't even ginve a chance, because of your voice. Get well so so so soon! [:D] It's Nina's fault!

Matt, dude, hope what you says is correct. This continuous duzzyness is killing me--> 8-} Thanks for your support [:D]

What can I say? I really love you all [face_love] Really really [face_love]

Edit: Some friends are coming to stay with me, and we might watch a movie all toguether (my room is one of the newest and have a dvd player for each 5 rooms! :D ) Oh, and I told them to rent Ep II, but, of course, they didn't :p ;)

16. Enji

Enji Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 14, 2002
    Hey, are you blaming me for Johanna's voice as well? This is a conspiracy against me! :p

Anyway, it was great that you let us know what happened, otherwise we might have wondered where you're gone... :)

Hugs to you again, dear! [:D]

17. pirry

Jun 20, 2002
    Ok, not your fault ;) :D

Just leaving, read my edit in the previous msg ;) :D

PD: If I ever call you, Nina I'll be sure to have some english spoken lessons before that. I want you to understand what I say :p

18. ChimealHeltei

ChimealHeltei Jedi Master star 5

Feb 13, 2001
    MAAAANUUUU!!! :D [:D]

So glad to read from you!! :)

Have a fast recovery! :)

19. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    The telefon call was more than unexpected, but it was soooooo great to hear you again. Since it means, you're getting better. :D And don't worry your English was as good as always and you didn't sound like that it was hard to speak in another language. :)

And it is great that you got your laptop. :D
    But don't forget about what the doctors told you. ;) :p

20. MacCaffrey

MacCaffrey VIP star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 25, 2000
    Glad to see you back online, Manu! :) [:D]
    For you: Cojones! :D ;)

But am I to medic to talk to you? ;)

21. txonikitar

txonikitar Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 14, 2002
    There´s no road hard enough!:D(with the music of "there´s no mountain high......) [face_devil]

Some one told me that you have to pay for fixing and filling the hole you made on the road with your head. :p

How big this hole could be if you hadn´t worn a helmet! ;)

Recuperate rápido Manu, un besote y un abrazo [:D]

22. DARTHLARS

DARTHLARS Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    Great to hear from you again, Manu! :)

23. darth-dom

darth-dom Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 19, 2000
    Manu - welcome back! [:D]

I'm glad to hear that you're OK! :)

24. Gravi-T

Gravi-T Jedi Youngling

Apr 19, 2005
    Great to hear that you're back, Manu. Hope you get better and your dizziness wears off soon.

Saved by the helmet. See? That's why Darth Vader is better than Anakin Skywalker! HE WEARS A HELMET! Luke wears a helmet too, but only when flying. Vader knows that accidents can happen anytime and he takes precautions.

There should be a TV-commercial, where Darth Vader pops up and says:
    "The Force is strong with you. Wear a helmet and you will live!" or something. It's good for the kids. :)

Oh, well... happy recovery, Manu!

25. pirry

Jun 20, 2002
    Michi!!!!!!!!! Thanks for all your support! :D So so so glad to see you! [:D]

Sabine, I hope liked the telephone call! :D I liked it so so much, as always, to speak with you :D :) Doctors? I don't care what they say! :p

UPS!!!

Ermm...hello...Flo [face_blush] Doctor Flo I mean... ;) :p I should better call you Dr.Cojones :D [:D]

Derik, my dear friend. I'm so so glad to speak with you a little bit. Sure, but the city hall called me somedays ago about fixing the road and the huge whole... but just told them I wasn't a Patata Head and I didn't have to pay anything :D [:D]

Johan, I couldn't even imagine I would reicive that support of Sweden. I'm amazed with your support, thanks you so so so much [:D]

Dom, dude, thanks so so so much for the support! :D

Gravi-T (Sorry, actually I can't remember your name, and you doesn't have it on the profile... [face_blush]) Your support has been so so so strong. Thanks so much for creating this thread, I was almost crying as you know (well, actually I cried a little bit.. ;) ) when I saw it. Really, thanks you so much. [:D]

[:D] Around

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.