main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Get your Fanforce t-shirt

Discussion in 'Archive: Lafayette, LA' started by wicket_the_ewok, Aug 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wicket_the_ewok

wicket_the_ewok Jedi Youngling star 2

May 16, 2002
    I thought i open a new thread if you wanted to order a t-shirt. Once we get enough people, we will order the shirts from customink.com. If you want to look a designs we are shooting for go to t-shirt idea thread. Reply in this thread if you want a fanforce shirt. Just leave your shirt size and your variation of your Fanforce name (if it is too long). thanks

Name: Wicket
    Size: XL

2. Swampsurfer

Swampsurfer Jedi Master star 3

Nov 11, 2001
    Perhaps we can reduce the font size of the name & fit more characters into the space. Is that an option?

NAME: Swampsurfer (or just "Swamp_S" if I have to :( )
    SIZE: XL

What's the plan to pay for this & if you need my credits, how do I get them to you? I think the Intergalactic Bank Clan has an embargo on ECTs (Electronic Credit Transfer), so I might have to write you a check for dollars instead. :D I'm stuck in STAR WARS Galaxies . What can I say? lol /nod

I can't wait till the next meeting. I WANT MY T-SHIRT ! ! !

3. Lord_Sidious

Lord_Sidious Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 14, 2001
    Nice job on the shirt design.

Name: Lord Sidious (if too long, just "Sidious")

Swampsurfer, how many dollars make a Republic Credit?

4. Swampsurfer

Nov 11, 2001
  5. Ubigod

Ubigod Jedi Grand Master star 1

Jan 16, 2003
    For The Shirt
    size:XL
    name: UBI

Speaking of SWG, what is with the civil disobedience in the Intrepid server? Looks like the Emperor started to throw people into space.
    Here is a Penny Arcade Cartoon
    Here is a post about the situation with the back story

6. Hudel

Hudel Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 17, 2002
    let's do this thing

Name: Hudel
    Size: XXL (XXXL if available...I like big loose shirts)

7. Bakh-tor_01

Bakh-tor_01 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2003
    Name: Bakh-tor

Probobly wont make the whole meeting but i will be there for some part of it.

8. Maggnus_Darkblade

Maggnus_Darkblade Jedi Youngling

Aug 13, 2004
    Name: Maggnus Darkblade
    Size: XXL or XXXL

9. Swampsurfer

Nov 11, 2001
    wicket_the_ewok, stop the press! ! !

knnie says there is someone at the Sheriff's Office here in Lafayette, who might be able to print these shirts. We can get a much better deal. Let us look into it, and we will get back to you soon.

10. Knnie

Knnie Jedi Youngling

Aug 19, 2004
    OK information only, i have a friend who works at LPSO who has a T-shirt print bus. i will be intouch with him Wed. and i will let you all know what he may be able to do for us.

11. Knnie

Knnie Jedi Youngling

Aug 19, 2004
    BTW
    Name: Knnie
    Size XXL

12. wicket_the_ewok

May 16, 2002
  13. DARTH-ICE-C

DARTH-ICE-C Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 23, 2004
    >>WOW<< I hope I'm not to late. (computers been down) Still trying to catch up on things. I'm glad to see that the T-shirt idea is moving forward. Hope to be seen in one soon.

DarthIceC
    XL

14. Ubigod

Jan 16, 2003
    will be intouch with him Wed. and i will let you all know what he may be able to do for us.

Any word on the new tshirt source?
    ubi

15. Swampsurfer

Nov 11, 2001
    Knnie]/b] says the source he had in mind is not set up to handle such a complicated design, but knows someone else who might take the job. However, this lead is getting too complicated & we recommend going with plan A. Sorry about the wait. We will not have T-shirts for this meeting, but possibly the next.

Therefore, I am going to run out now and purchase my REVENGE OF THE SITH T-shirt. :D Stylin' it up at the next meeting, I will.

16. wicket_the_ewok

May 16, 2002
    light years ahead of you Swamp, I preordered my ROTS shirt back in July and wore it to LSU's first home game. About the Fanforce shirt, we are going with the website?

17. Swampsurfer

Nov 11, 2001
    I guess so. I don't know anyone else & don't mind spending the credits.

18. wicket_the_ewok

May 16, 2002
    "Help me FanForce members, yall are my only hope." Members, please help me find a T-shirt maker that can produce our shirts (for a good price). With our combined efforts, we can get our t-shirts faster. By the end of October, we will either go with website I used to design the shirt or with the t-shirt maker we find. here is the design of the shirt we are shooting for t-shirt

Thanks, Seth 'Wicket' Segura

19. Maggnus_Darkblade

Maggnus_Darkblade Jedi Youngling

Aug 13, 2004
    Man I love the look of that shirt! Very cool. Specially the Imp half design!

20. darkest_jedi54

darkest_jedi54 Jedi Youngling

Sep 17, 2004
    Hey those tshirts look cool. I wouldnt mind getting one.

21. wicket_the_ewok

May 16, 2002
    looks like we got nine people so far (including myself). we need more people who want a shirt to get the shirts at a cheaper price. i want to get this shirt before the end of the year, so lets get this thing together. (check out the Christmas party thread for more info about the t-shirts)

22. Lord_Sidious

Lord_Sidious Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 14, 2001
    How many more would we need to get in order to get the lower price?

23. Ubigod

Jan 16, 2003
    If we still need more people to order, have we "gulp" thought about asking people outside FFA. We can trick ourselves into believing that all fans of Star Wars are members of FFA. If you have a promblem with this, just keep re-reading this message over and over again. Actually what is the price range right now with just the 9 people?

ubi

24. wicket_the_ewok

May 16, 2002
    well i went to customink.com and for ten shirts without names on the back it will cost about 20 dollars, but if we get 15 shirts with names on the back, it will cost around the same. so we need more people. if ten is all we can get, then it will be cheaper to get the shirts without the name on the back.

25. Swampsurfer

Nov 11, 2001
    I'll buy one for Amberdala Swampsurfer, my daughter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.