main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lg.Is, NY Get your Star Wars blasters now before it's too late

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Cailinn-Sarr, Jan 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cailinn-Sarr

Cailinn-Sarr Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 23, 2001
    Well folks if you want any kind of SW blasters,you had better get them now while you still can.Due to the recent upswing in shootings related to toy guns,the NYC council is pushing through an amendment to the current law banning the sale of "realistic" looking guns,which will ban the sale of toy guns PERIOD.So you better run out to the stores now folks looks like this is going to go through.

2. Darth Venom

Darth Venom Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 1999
    Interesting.

Well, they can have my Boba Fett blaster when they pry it from my cold, dead, hands :)

3. Reaper63

Reaper63 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 17, 2002
    I can arrange that! ;)

Seriously, For once, I'm glad I live in NJ. Not that there are many toy guns being sold here.

Not that I have any trouble getting SW Blasters :)

I have quite the collection going, and it's growing every day or so :)

4. Darth Venom

Jun 6, 1999
    Hey Ed!!

How are ya? Yeah, that's the one thing I envy about Jersey, it's much easier for gun owners (toy or otherwise).

Now, you making threats rebel boy? huh? :)

5. Cailinn-Sarr

Cailinn-Sarr Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 23, 2001
    Hey Ed,see I just gotta get out of the city,these idiots that run the show(I unfortunatly voted for most of them)here in the city just don't know when to quit.Hey I should have some pics in my costume this weekend to send to you in reference to joining the Rebel Legion.Talk to you soon dude.

6. Reaper63

Reaper63 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 17, 2002
    well, We are just marginally better then NYC for Real firearms. And that varies from town to town. I'm not sure about the Jersey cities.

As for Toy firearms, They are much easier in some places. But none existanct in others.

As for threats, Nope, just telling it as it is :)

As for joining the Legion :) My email is ETOC630@hotmail.com,

But all the info you need is at RebelLegion.com. Just click on the Join links. :) I look forward t it man.

7. Darth Venom

Jun 6, 1999
    That's cool Ed. The City (NY) is ridiculous about real ones, although, I do own my share.

Telling it like it is huh? Well, I can't really be upset with the guy who kept me from walking into walls and falling off escalators...so I'll let it slide, this time :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.