main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

San Joaquin, CA Getting ready to leave

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by MotherPalpatine, Apr 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    We will be leaving tomorrow for Indianapolis. I would say that I will plan on seeing our group on Thursday but I am not so sure now. It was my understanding that we would be getting together each day to run through the performance but now that may have changed. I guess if that is not the case then I will see you guys Sunday at 10:00 a.m. (I misunderstood Master K. the other day and thought the 10:00 a.m. sign-in time was for opening day Thursday which was completly different according to papers I had received that had nothing to do with the performance. I was confused. Sorry.)
    Sometimes it is fun to play in the Darkside, but not so much so when you are thrust into that enviroment. I wish I could say that I was looking forward to this trip but I am not. It seems that I failed to open up good communication lines and injured those I care most about. (Maybe that's why we Sith seem to take so long to get anything done. We need to go over things a hundred times or at least have it all in writing.) Perhaps the stormy, cold Indianapolis weather will put me in a better mood.

Everyone have a safe and friendly trip. I shall send good thoughts your way.

2. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    MotherPalpatine, hope you and the crazy wizard have a safe trip, and a great time while you are there! i'm sure things will work out, and everything will be fine.

going out to the whole group: i will be riding the ragged edge all day sunday... thinking of you all, and how much i wish i could be there with/for you [-o| you will all look fabulous and BE fabulous. kick ass, do well, win prizes- bring home victory in your teeth! (i have always wondered what that would taste like...?) :p

3. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    Thank you for your wishes. I think it has just been all the stress of late. My work enviroment has been none too friendly and it doesn't help to worry about what will happen here why I am gone. (I live where I work) and even being gone a few hours I have come home to discover my privacy invaded. (Just wait until my son takes complete control.)
    My Crazy Old Wizard is showing up so I have to kiss the cats good bye and sneak out. No time! No time! I'm late!

4. Kai_Vandekar

Kai_Vandekar Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    Have a wonderful time, MotherPalpatine. Recruit many to your cause. ;)

See you all on the flip-side.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.