main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA Getting ready to leave

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by MotherPalpatine, Apr 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    We will be leaving tomorrow for Indianapolis. I would say that I will plan on seeing our group on Thursday but I am not so sure now. It was my understanding that we would be getting together each day to run through the performance but now that may have changed. I guess if that is not the case then I will see you guys Sunday at 10:00 a.m. (I misunderstood Master K. the other day and thought the 10:00 a.m. sign-in time was for opening day Thursday which was completly different according to papers I had received that had nothing to do with the performance. I was confused. Sorry.)
    Sometimes it is fun to play in the Darkside, but not so much so when you are thrust into that enviroment. I wish I could say that I was looking forward to this trip but I am not. It seems that I failed to open up good communication lines and injured those I care most about. (Maybe that's why we Sith seem to take so long to get anything done. We need to go over things a hundred times or at least have it all in writing.) Perhaps the stormy, cold Indianapolis weather will put me in a better mood.

Everyone have a safe and friendly trip. I shall send good thoughts your way.

2. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    MotherPalpatine, hope you and the crazy wizard have a safe trip, and a great time while you are there! i'm sure things will work out, and everything will be fine.

going out to the whole group: i will be riding the ragged edge all day sunday... thinking of you all, and how much i wish i could be there with/for you [-o| you will all look fabulous and BE fabulous. kick ass, do well, win prizes- bring home victory in your teeth! (i have always wondered what that would taste like...?) :p

3. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    Thank you for your wishes. I think it has just been all the stress of late. My work enviroment has been none too friendly and it doesn't help to worry about what will happen here why I am gone. (I live where I work) and even being gone a few hours I have come home to discover my privacy invaded. (Just wait until my son takes complete control.)
    My Crazy Old Wizard is showing up so I have to kiss the cats good bye and sneak out. No time! No time! I'm late!

4. Kai_Vandekar

Kai_Vandekar Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    Have a wonderful time, MotherPalpatine. Recruit many to your cause. ;)

See you all on the flip-side.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.