main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Getting Serious

Discussion in 'Archive: Wichita, KS' started by JediMasterFypAnor, May 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMasterFypAnor

JediMasterFypAnor Jedi Youngling

Aug 8, 2004
    We really need to get this in gear and get a chapter up. I finally got Wichita acknowledged last summer but get occupied with school. I'll have some spare time coming up in a week to plan meetings and have fliers made.

2. Dr-No

Dr-No Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2005
    Ya I like that idea I'm not from Wichita but i'm in driving distance. I'd pitch in and help with stuff. Garden City Fan Force will help out in any way.

3. zull52

zull52 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2004
    Like i said...i am here to help! hey i was thinking of names for the fanforce.... wichita wampas? :D kansas kohuns? :D Kansas krayt Dragons? kansas kamonians? wichita wookies? haha! u guys like any of them?! :)

4. Dr-No

Dr-No Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2005
    We should some sort of like a get together that lasts all day and have some publicity on it. I mean if half the people that were at the midnight release are accually Star Wars fans then we could have a pretty decently sized fan force. I think we have the people they just don't know about the force so we should do some recruting. If we can find a place like an all day sorta like mini Convention. Ya'know have the movies going, playing star wars games, just kinda bonding stuff ya'know. I'm full of ideas and i'm decent at publicity so i'm really into this idea. I don't care if i live 3 hours away, This is a good idea and i think we should move on it.

5. zull52

Dec 10, 2004
    good idea! *sigh* i live an hour away....how many people est. was at the wichita theater at midnight?

6. Dr-No

Dr-No Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2005
    So is there anyone else who is into doing something to recruit people into the FanForce? I think this could be big and really helpfull and if we just let people know we could have an official Fan Force for Wichita. So if you have ideas or are willing to help please post or PM about it.

Thanks
    Nathan

7. zull52

Dec 10, 2004
    i have found two people. anything i can do to help....i will. :) :) just pm me! :)

8. Killik_Twilight

Killik_Twilight Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2005
    Hey, I'd be interesting in meetin' you guys, but I'm pretty busy . . . and it's nice to see our little forum looks different, now!

KT

9. zull52

Dec 10, 2004
    meeting everyone...including me? i have one person for sure that wants to join....and i am pretty sure the other will join too :) .
    does anyone like the names i made up? :D

-zull

10. Dr-No

Dr-No Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2005
    If there were a bright center of the universe our Fanforce would be the farthest from that.

Yeah i like some of those The Wampa & Kamino one... mainly cause Taun We is hott (jk)

Dune Sea fanforce

Dantooine Fanforce

The fanforce farthest from the center of the universe

What about those?

11. Darth_Ziantor

Darth_Ziantor Jedi Youngling star 3

May 5, 2005
    Hey, proud to represent Garden City Fan Force here in the middle of nowhere!

Just a quick idea for a FanForce name. We should throw in Agamar, because it's supposed to be some big agricultural planet, and that's what Kansas is known for.

Also, I'll be glad to do what I can to help. I know Dr.No, so we can coordinate things here if you need us to.

12. zull52

Dec 10, 2004
    :D ....I like Dantooine Fanforce.... if taun we(in alien form) is hott, than i am jabba the hutt :D !!!!!!! hahahaha lol! :D

-zull

13. Dr-No

Dr-No Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2005
    Ok, if we're going to get serious about this I suggest we find a date that will work with the most people, I'm thinking either a Sat or Sun. In either June, July, or Early august

14. zull52

Dec 10, 2004
    not sunday tho. :D

15. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    Don't forget, you need three meetings to be official. Thus meetings in each of those months might be a good idea ;) Check out this thread. As your RSA I will help you get anything together you need. Bug me anytime about anything, even if you just want to chat. Chat ID are in my profile ;)

16. zull52

Dec 10, 2004
    Thank you JD !!!! :D

17. Darth_Djinn

Darth_Djinn Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 16, 2004
    Jedi_Dajuan is your GREATEST asset I know that me and LukeSkiewalker are more then willing to help in any way that I can so if you have any questions feel free to PM me also!!!

18. JediMasterFypAnor

JediMasterFypAnor Jedi Youngling

Aug 8, 2004
    A mini convention of sorts sounds great to me. Or simply a mass get together in a park or something. I could possibly pull some strings and get news coverage. I will be a little removed for the next week, out of town family wedding.

19. zull52

Dec 10, 2004
    ....Thanks!!!!!!

20. Darth_Djinn

Nov 16, 2004
    hey guys just checking in and things seem to have died in here. you can';t let things just die or I will be forced to use the paddles on you guys!

21. Killik_Twilight

Apr 6, 2005
    I'll use the paddles on you if you use them on us, DD!

*waves paddles threateningly*

KT

22. Darth_Djinn

Nov 16, 2004
    I have a vested interest now in having a KS fanforce we have a regional meeting next summer in St.L and I want KS to be represented there and since I am a member of technically a MO fanforce I REALLY want to see a KS one...

23. Dr-No

Dr-No Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2005
    Come on guys we were truly about to make progress with this!!! We can't let it die like this

24. Killik_Twilight

Apr 6, 2005
    And die it shall not.

KT

25. kyouteki

kyouteki Jedi Youngling

Jun 1, 2005
    Well, when nobody can decide when to meet...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.