main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:QLD Getting to know the QFF... A Questionnaire.

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by casual-jedi, Feb 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. casual-jedi

casual-jedi Jedi Master star 4

May 6, 2002
    I've been thinking of other fun things to do with my down time...
    And for the life of me I couldn't think of anything.

So here's a recycled idea we had here aeons ago, well my take on it anyway.
    This might help us get to know each other a little better.

You never know, we might end up actually understanding where Nyder is coming from.:p

So, here we go with the 20 questions...

1)What do people call you in the real world?("Hey Deushbag!" is not an acceptable answer)

2)Describe what you look like in moviestar terms.(ie Brad Pitt, with a touch of Pee Wee Herman)

3)What do you currently do for a crust?

4)What would you rather be doing for a crust?

5)Pick one... An Apartment in the city, A House in the suburbs, A Villa by the water, A Queenslander on an acreage.

6)Your favourite poison?(That's Alco-ma-hol kiddies)

7)You've been sentenced to death for heinous crimes against Goat-kind... What do you order for your last meal?

8)What is your religion(or belief structure, if non religious)?

9)What Vehicle do you currently drive? What vehicle would you rather be driving?

10)What would be on a bumper sticker that describes your outlook on life?

11)Tell us about the place on earth where you have found the most peace?(details please)

12)Who was your best teacher in High School, what subject did they teach, and why do you remember Him/Her?

13)Favourite sporting personalities, one male, one female.

14)Favourite sporting team... any sport.

15)What was your most embarassing act under the influence of love?

16)In the Star Wars universe, are you a Jedi, Sith, or other?(please describe outfit, weapon/s, and abilities)

17)Name the celebrity that you are most besotted with right now.

18)Place the following in your preferred order... A bar/club, A movie/play, A concert, A sporting event.

19)What do you want to find before it's all over?

20)..And finally, What physical party-tricks can you perform, and how did you find out or learn to do it?

Yes, I know 20 questions seems like a lot, but I've done the hard work for you...
    Just cut and paste the questions, or press quote reply(and delete the other stuff),
    add your answers, and PRESTO!!!

"It's as easy as lyin'."

2. casual-jedi

May 6, 2002
    So I'll go first I suppose...

1)What do people call you in the real world?("Hey Deushbag!" is not an acceptable answer)
    Hambo... though my mum calls me Hammy.
    I also get called "Hey Deushbag!" from time to time.

2)Describe what you look like in moviestar terms.(ie Brad Pitt, with a touch of Pee Wee Herman)
    Forrest Whittaker with Vin Diesel's haircut.

I am a Doorman at a club.

Either Screenwriting... or a Driver for an F1 team.

5)Pick one... An Apartment in the city, A House in the suburbs, A Villa by the water, A Queenslander on an acreage.
    An Apartment in the city.

La Cerveza Mas Fina... CORONA.

7)You've been sentenced to death for heinous crimes against Goat-kind... What do you order for your last meal?
    The Char Kway Tiao(rice noodle) from George Miu's Chinese...
    and some KFC original recipe skin...
    and a CORONA.

I'm essentially an Atheist, but I do believe in a sort of logical 'Karma'.

9)What Vehicle do you currently drive? What vehicle would you rather be driving?
    Current-1992 Commodore Wagon
    Rather-1998 Supra RZ Twin-Turbo

"If life gives you butt-cheeks... FART."

11)Tell us about the place on earth where you have found the most peace?(details please)
    The lookout on top of Mt Tinbeerwah, near where I grew up. I would lie down, look at the sky, and actually see the curvature of the earth... absolutely awe-inspiring. As good as it is by day, it is nothing compared to the view of the 'black' you get at night. Can't get stars like that in the city.

12)Who was your best teacher in High School, what subject did they teach, and why do you remember Him/Her?
    Mr Browne, Geography, and because he believed in me even though I was a rotten punk clown of a kid.

Male-Ayrton Senna(Formula 1)
    Female-Justine Henin-Hardenne(Tennis)

Leeds United(Football)

Mushy Love Letters in grade 9 to a girl named Natacha...
    which I might add ended up being read by my footy buddies.[face_blush]

16)In the Star Wars universe, are you a Jedi, Sith, or other?(please describe outfit, weapon/s, and abilities)
    Jedi...
    Outfit-Jedi tunic(cream) with sleeveless brown cloak.
    Weapon-Double edged lightsaber(green)
    Abilities-Martial arts skillz and the Force dude.

Sarah McLachlan

18)Place the following in your preferred order... A bar/club, A movie/play, A concert, A sporting event.
    A movie/play,
    A sporting event,
    A concert,
    A bar/club.

True Love, or Tooooo Blaaaeve... I can never decide.:)

20)..And finally, What physical party-tricks can you perform, and how did you find out or learn to do it?
    I can dislocate my right thumb on cue(old footy injury)...
    Oh, I can also do the splits(a diet of Taekwondo and Van-Damme movies as a child).

3. General Cargin

General Cargin Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 15, 1999

Dan. Only my mother calls me Daniel.

Never really thought about that one.

Delivery driver.

History and English teacher.

Villa by the water.

Cyan... oh right, Irish Whiskey

Cyanide. I'm going to my death on my terms, baby.

Lapsed Anglican. No-one is telling me how to belief in a superior being.

a. Ford Courier GL dual cab ute (really a Mazda Bravo in disguise - that's my story and I'm sticking to it). b. ASLAV-25 modified for civilian use ('course, they'd have to legalise heavy cannons and machine guns before I'd be satisifed).

"Here's 40 cents. Call someone who cares".

A beach in New Caledonia watching the sunset. For one brief moment, everything in the world felt as though it was in a state of total harmony.

Mr van Genderen, Manual Arts. I suppose it was a commonality in hobbies and the fact I liked the subjects in question. I was always good at making things with my hands, and drawing the designs, but translating it to a career was something I didn't consider and probably would have found abhorrent.

Michael Voss; Libby Lenton

Brisbane Lions; North Queensland Cowboys.

I'd say declaring affection for a girl in my French class by reading sappy poetry in front of the class. I crashed and burned.

Jedi, definitely Jedi. A blue double bladed lightsabre - I'd be an arrogant prick in terms of my abilities.

Ooh, tough one. This changes on a near daily basis. I'll leave it blank.

Movie/play; a concert; a sporting event; a bar/club.

Love and happiness.

Err... passing out drunk after doing absinthe shooters with whiskey chasers. By doing it the first time...

4. casual-jedi

May 6, 2002
    [face_laugh] @ #20... just cos I've seen the photos.

5. Grieyls

Grieyls Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 2, 2000

Gav for the most part. Though occasionaly I get, "Hey you!"

Errr, um... Hmmmmm. Well in High School my buddies thought I looked like Harold Ramis. :confused:

I sell Stationary... Dynamite, Nitro, Cherry Bombs, paper clips... You know, office supplies [face_devil]

Write my very own novel, well kind of doing that now still if only I had more time Dang nabit!

Don't know, don't care.

Tuborg or Carlsburg. Just wish it wasn't so expensive. Meh, you get that with imported beers.

Show me the menu then I will decide.

I believe in life. What else is there?

Not driving anything at the moment, but I have a Gemini that doesn't currently work. Still if I had all the money in the world I would get me a rocket. :D Everyone should travel by rocket ;)

I hate bumper stickers.

A small apartment in Denmark spending time with family and friends. Ah to be there again :)

My art teacher. She changed her name half way through school but I always remember her as Ms Drew. She was great, gave me free riegn to do what I wanted and that's the best way for developing an artistic ability if you ask me. Of course everybody else since then has tried to channel my talents into some kind of conformatity which in essence has killed any artistic desire I may have had. Dang it's hard to get enspired these days.

Bah! I care not for who or what!

I hates it to pieces!

I don't rightly know :confused:

Jedi, only because they are more closley resemble wizards. Oh yes, if I could be a wizard I would ;) Anyhoo... Black jedi robes all the way. Heh, I throw you off with my looking mean when really I'm not... Or am I? :p

I've never understood this. Well I appreciate an actor for thier talents and that's about as far as it goes for me.

A movie/play, A bar (no clubs I don't like them) as for the rest no interest what's so ever.

Valhalla

Well if I told you that it really wouldn't be a trick would it. :p

6. Kahlan72

Kahlan72 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 27, 2000
    )What do people call you in the real world?("Hey Deushbag!" is not an acceptable answer)

Jode, Jo, Mum

Lisa Mclune apaprently, although she's not a movie star. I've always hoped I look a little Jodie Foster in the right light :)

Reception/ admin at a hospital

Something more creative

Villa by the water, although some days an apartment in the city is everything I've ever wanted

Vodka, or anything tasting like chocolate

Goat-kind? Anyway.. really nice chicken fettucini and chocolate ice cream

Tuff one. Not of any religion. Still beleive in love and me, and that'll do.

Suzuki Vitara. Rather have a New mini with a racing stripe.

That one about live each day like it's your last, dance like something, love like you've not been hurt..that one.

Shorncliffe beach under the big tree under Moora Park, closely followed by Mooloolaba beach at sunrise. SOmething about watching the sun come up and being near the water that makes you believe that anything is possible.

Miss Pfaff. Modern History/ English. She made me understand the ways I learnt the best and encouraged me to think for myself. Also made me want to teach history and English, which in hindsight wasn't the best idea! :)

Don't really have any..maybe Craig Lowndes for his ability to smile no matter what.

Brisbane Bullets ( basketball) for the dreams of my youth

Wow. Too many. I seem to lose all concept of normal behaviour. Ummm..yeah probably running out of French class crying after he told me we were done. Somsthing about highschool french it seems.

I'm probably one of those extras who does the admin in the Jedi library or something

I actually can't think of one! OMG, am I growing out of that?

Movie/play, concert, sporting event, bar

A place within myself where I am completely content

Don't have any :(

7. Jamesolo

Jamesolo Jedi Master star 2

Apr 27, 2005
    1)What do people call you in the real world?
    Archie..James..that guy

2)Describe what you look like in moviestar terms.
    Jack Black with George Clooney's charm [face_blush]

Splitter at ****** beach opps I mean city, studying.

well when I finish studying flying, WRC driver would be my next choice.

definitely Apartment in the city or valley.

6)Your favourite poison?
    Vodka comrade and tequila ameigo, long island ice tea's arnt bad either.

A really really big steak, Like 1kg.

Well on paper im catholic, but now I am agnostic.

Well rite now I have 4 cars. 1- 1972 peugeot 504 Ti, 2- 1975 Peugeot 504 LTi 3- 1990 Peugeot 405 Mi16 and 4- a 2001 Vx bogandore. Id rather be driving a Peugeot 406 coupe, 405 T16 4x4 or a 206 GTi180. Yea I have a thing for Pugs.

To All You Virgins, Thanks For Nothing!

11)Tell us about the place on earth where you have found the most peace?
    Have not found that place yet.

12)Who was your best teacher in High School
    Mr Nash, very funny senile old religion teacher. Not the kind of man you would ever pick to be religious. Made fun of other teachers. Didn't make you do tests, if he liked you.

Ari Vatanen, one of the greatest legends of rallying.
    Maria Sharapova

Australian Cricket Team.

Same sort of thing, Mushy Love Letter in grade 7 to a girl named Rebecca. Very embarrasing at the time. Years later we ran into each other, luckily she just said it was cute and we laughed (well nervously I laughed)

16)In the Star Wars universe, are you a Jedi, Sith, or other?
    B-wing Squadron Leader of Ranger Squadron
    Typical B-wing flight suit (not X-wing suit) and B-wing type helmet.
    Maybe being awarded for taking out a star destroyer or two. [face_thinking]

will farrell

A bar/club
    A sporting event
    A concert
    A movie/play

My marbells

Well I dont know if its so much as a trick, but i do tend to pass out in the funniest of places, Im always providing a laugh.

8. casual-jedi

May 6, 2002
    Admin in a Library???
    I'm trying to think what your weapons would be Kahlan...
    and does that mean that your abilities include,
    stern looks and short sharp shooshes?
    :p

9. Dave_Smogcrawler

Dave_Smogcrawler Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 12, 2002

Metha, Pervert

Sammo Hung with a touch of Stephen Chow

Nothing, I recently got release from Mental Hospital

Mental Health Worker, I reckon as I got background in the area I could understand people better.

A Queenslander on an acreage.

Don't drink

Depends what I did to the Goat :p. Lasagne.

Buddhism

Nothing.
    Lamborghini/Porsche/Ferrari

Smile even if you are down, Smile even if you are run aground. Just Smile.

A picnic table in the park surrounded by trees and a tiny little man made river

Miss Ray, English Teacher, she was hot

Male: Patrick Rafter
    Female: Kim Clijster

Boston Celtics. I use to watch them as a kid.

Sending a garfield with love hearts to a girl name Kimberly, I was tease about it for weeks.

Jedi, brown robe with blue lightsaber. Personality: Calm.

Martina Hingis

A movie/play
    A concert
    A sporting event
    A bar/club

Love...Marriage...Kids.

I can bend my little finger backward to touch the back of my hand.

10. MarvinTheMartian

MarvinTheMartian Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 31, 2002
    Chris; Christopher

I was told once I look like some British TV presenter, can't remember his name

Checkout bitch at woolies; Student

Be a novelist or screenwriter. I've already started work on the novelist part :D

I'm gonna alter them and say: A house in the city

6)Your favourite poison?
    Red wine, port, sherry

My enemies!

I'm a Catholic, and I beleive in a non-anthropomorphic God that doesn't a great deal, and that there is some kind of spiritual realm other than ours ('Heaven' if you will). I don't beleive that when we die that is just the end. I however am going to hell :p :p

I don't drive

See above :p

I have always found places around Canberra to fill me with peace, especially the top of Black Mountain

Mr Mulvihill, who was my Year 8 Social Studies teacher whose love and enthusiasm of history, politics and the world was imparted to me. He is definitely the reason I took Political Science as a major. Last time I saw him was about 2 years ago at sizzler, and he only vaguely remembered me :(

Don't really like sport

See above

It was on the express checkout at work...both my customer and the customer on the neighbouring checkout had exactly the same total, and one said to te other "aybe we shsosuld exchange phone numbers" so I said to the checkout chick next to me "Maybe we shsosuld too!" but she thought I was joking

This is a hard one....i find both philosophies to be very conformist, but i would lean to Jedi because they seem to be the most good. Weapon would be Green and Blue light sabres, and a samurai ssword for backup

Charlize Theron

A movie/play, A bar/club, A concert, A sporting event

Apart from love, happiness and all that good stuff: Probably to see my name on a bestseller list!

Throwing up all over my favourite shirts

11. CCD

CCD Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 1, 2002
    Matt

I've been told Jude Law. I think they were lying.

A mind-numbing job in finance admin.

Profitably trading CFDs/writing

An apartment near the coast and a villa on acreage

Vodka & orange

The most delicious pizza known to man, followed by trifle and cheesecake.

Hardcore, religion mocking atheist (a recent 'conversion')

1996 VW Golf GL. Realistically, VW Golf GTI MkV. Unrealistically, Porsche 911 Carrera 4S.

It's up to you.

No-where really, you are the same person no matter where you are.

Gary Turner, science, he would get so frustrated when the video didn't work he would snap pens & pencils and head butt the blackboard while we all watched silently :D

Pass.

Pass.

Writing a long heartfelt letter to a girl I knew 5 years previously. I never got a response :confused:

Sith - black suit minus cape (who wears a cape??), blue maul-style saber, the ability to make people willingly do my bidding [face_devil]

Scarlett Johanssen.

Movie/play, bar/club, concert, sporting event.

Unlimited Power.

One time I viciously attacked my mate with a coke bottle. I have no recollection of this. I guess the bourbon & coke did it.

12. Murder_Sandwhich

Murder_Sandwhich Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 7, 2004
    Josh, Simpson and "J.Po" (Like J.Lo, but not)

No idea. Dakota Fanning?

Sales assistant at a dvd store

Director

Apartment

[face_frustrated] ... Ice tea?

Pasta, Pizza and a Hippopotomus.

Not religious. Havent decided on my belief structure yet. Hopefully it's something involving robots.

The Bus [face_frustrated]

0)What would be on a bumper sticker that describes your outlook on life?
    "lol dood sup"

Not sure yet.

Mr. Clements. Grade 4 teacher. Because he actually got took the time to get to know me before he classified me in the 'Deushbag' group.

Bah?

Geelong Cats. AFL.

Haven't had one yet :p

Bounty Hunter. Some description of helmet and matching armour, my weapons being blasters and some sort of space kung-fu.

Jessica Alba

Movie/Play, Sporting event, Concert, Bar/club

Happiness, Love, Wally.

Either doing a near perfect wookiee roar or flipping my eye lids. Can't remember how for both.

13. Lozza

Lozza Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 8, 2005
    Lozza.

Umm, there is a very good reason there are no moviestars who even remotely resemble me.

Currently back to coaching, hopefully in a couple of weeks I'll be working with planes and copters :)

I'd like to work with rockets, write, or be a concert pianist.

Apartment, though some days a villa doesn't sound bad

vodka

Probably strog.

FSM!!! :D Atheist

Hyudai Lantra, would rather be driving (of flying) and x-wing :D Realistically, a ferrari would be good.

0)What would be on a bumper sticker that describes your outlook on life?
    "If you can read this, you are WAY TOO CLOSE"

Luxemburg City. Small city, but absolutely beautiful. At night you can actually see the majority of the stars. Mountains, forests, castles which are falling down, all in the one location.

Hard to say, for grades 11 & 12 I actually had some pretty decent teachers.

Andy Bichel
    Amina Zaripova

Brisbane Lions & Queensland Bulls

Asking the first guy I ever dated out. The fact that I HAD to ask is something that I really don't like admitting.

Jedi. 2 lightsabers. Yellow or violet, but hey with two I can have both right? Hmm maybe silver... <-- indecision central :) I would probably be over focused on the physical side of things.

Johnny Depp.

Sporting event, concert, movie/play, bar/club

Extra-terrestrial life, and happiness.

Spent 10 years completing in a sport which is basically all about contortion. I'll leave the rest of that up to your imagination.

14. Nyder

Nyder Jedi Master star 4

Jun 27, 2002

What people?

Robert De Niro

Nothing at the moment

Nothing

I wanna live on a spaceship

Cough syrup

Lamb petit mignon

Aethiest/Nihilist

Ford Falcon Futura but I'd rather be driving the batmobile

A blank, empty space

Any place where I am in the dark, cold, confined and alone.

They all sucked

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Love is for wimps

I'm a bounty hunter

Bleh

Movie. The rest aren't even preferred.

Eternal life

I can stand or sit still, unmoving for hours

15. casual-jedi

May 6, 2002
    Okay... maybe not.

16. Dave_Smogcrawler

Dave_Smogcrawler Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 12, 2002
    I am his friend and even I could tell you that.

Yes Nyder, I do call you a friend.

17. CCD

CCD Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 1, 2002
    I can stand or sit still, unmoving for hours

lmao!! [face_laugh]

18. Kahlan72

Dec 27, 2000
    So...so much info but I'm wanting more! Interesting reading thus far. Here are my thoughts and questions..

General Cargs wants to be a teacher? Didn't know that
    Lozza..what sort of coaching? and what's the job working with copters?

Some of you people have put way too much thought into your Star wars verse characters :)

G, you look more like Tom Hanks than Harold Ramis
    Casual..you can do the splitz? next event I expect to see it! :)

Fun idea btw CJ.

19. casual-jedi

May 6, 2002
    For sure Kahlan, in the meantime, I'm sure Goob will testify to the fact.

Looks kinda like this...
    [image=http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Hills/5510/vandamme/splits.jpg]
    ...Okay, maybe not so much with the being shot at.

20. Kahlan72

Dec 27, 2000
    I actually thought you were kidding.
    REALLY?? wow.
    Go on do it now and take a photo and post it! hehe

I can see at the next gathering..all the martial arts type comparing splitz.

21. casual-jedi

May 6, 2002
    Unfortunately, I don't have anywhere to host the photo...:(

Be patient Kahlan, you know what the bible says...

...and on the seventh day, the Van Dammey goodness will lift the spirits of the down trodden and their children... And all he would ask, is for their patience.

Jean-Claude 2:19

22. Kahlan72

Dec 27, 2000
    geeeeee. I knew I shouldn't have stopped reading just after Genesis. Gets interesting!

23. RoGuE_StreaK

RoGuE_StreaK Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 24, 2005
    Lee, sometimes "Sir"

2)Describe what you look like in moviestar terms.
    Have been told Johnny Depp, but I don't see it. Also "Lieutenant Dan" (OK, character, not actor, but...)

Lecturer

It's complicated.

Villa by the water, as long as we're talking water as in "surf"

I'll drink just about anything, but for the sake of saying something I'll go for Tuborg. Actually, make that Jameson.

The goat! :p

Relaxed catholic, or basically the core of most of them; "don't be a dick, and we'll get along".

94 V6 Magna stationwagon.
    Dunno. Though that Mercedes-Maclaren SLR looked pretty saucy...

:oops:

For the sake of putting something; in the surf, just me and a couple of dolphins.

Mr Geraghty, maths, 'cause he was an all-round nice guy.

Steve Mackenzie (bodyboarder)
    Maybe Liz Ellis, for lack of any real favourite.

Wests Tigers (formerly the Maggies)

No comment.

Abandoned/self-trained Rogue Jedi. Black outfit with green trim (signifying Correllian). Rogue-blue lightsabre.

No-one at the moment, but I'll say Michelle Trachtenberg for the hell of it.

Concert, Bar, Movie, Sporting Event

The remote.

Technicolour Yawn. Drinking lots of drinks of different colouring.

24. casual-jedi

May 6, 2002
    Well, you could say... "Whoa, good Bible.";)

25. Kahlan72

Dec 27, 2000
    There's something about furrowing that goes with that quote ;) HEY get your quotes into the quote thread!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.