main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:QLD Getting to know the QFF... A Questionnaire.

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by casual-jedi, Feb 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EnempE

EnempE Jedi Youngling star 3

May 22, 2005
    I haven't read anyones. have been too busy.

Let's go then

1)What do people call you in the real world?("Hey Deushbag!" is not an acceptable answer)

Mich (pronounced Mitch) although I don't encourage it.

2)Describe what you look like in moviestar terms.(ie Brad Pitt, with a touch of Pee Wee Herman)

nfi, I will leave this to others, I only see myself reflected through others eyes.

3)What do you currently do for a crust?

Security / Communications Engineer and Systems Administrator

4)What would you rather be doing for a crust?

This is pretty fun, I won't jusdge yet.

5)Pick one... An Apartment in the city, A House in the suburbs, A Villa by the water, A Queenslander on an acreage.

Apartment in the city

6)Your favourite poison?(That's Alco-ma-hol kiddies)

Hard to say Dark drinking rum (Guatemalan) or Tequila (añejo of course)

7)You've been sentenced to death for heinous crimes against Goat-kind... What do you order for your last meal?

Goat.

8)What is your religion(or belief structure, if non religious)?

Self administered mixture of christianity buddism with a strong daoist base

9)What Vehicle do you currently drive? What vehicle would you rather be driving?

I sold my car, I borrow a ute. I used to have a little v6 two door sport coupe, that was fun :D

10)What would be on a bumper sticker that describes your outlook on life?

En la vida dos cosas ciertas son la muerte y el cambio.
    In life two things are certain, death and change.

11)Tell us about the place on earth where you have found the most peace?(details please)

umm, the most unlikely place I have found peace is Bogota, Colombia. It just felt right. I can't explain it.
    12)Who was your best teacher in High School, what subject did they teach, and why do you remember Him/Her?

Mr. Marnaine - Chemistry - For being honest and telling me to either try or f@#k off and not to waste my own time.

13)Favourite sporting personalities, one male, one female.

Ronaldinho - Just amazing ability
    annalese maresmo - Has anyone seen an athlete like her? she must train all day.

14)Favourite sporting team... any sport.

Queensland Roar la la la QLD Roar la la la

15)What was your most embarassing act under the influence of love?

Acts of love are never embarrasing.

16)In the Star Wars universe, are you a Jedi, Sith, or other?(please describe outfit, weapon/s, and abilities)

One of those on the edge like ani or mace windu, always walking that tempered line between rage and controlled intent.

17)Name the celebrity that you are most besotted with right now.

The guy on house, he's awesome, great actor. and jet lee, always jet lee.

18)Place the following in your preferred order... A bar/club, A movie/play, A concert, A sporting event.

Really depends on what is on offer an how I am feeling. Always up for a chat though

19)What do you want to find before it's all over?

Myself, as I knew myself before I was born.

20)..And finally, What physical party-tricks can you perform, and how did you find out or learn to do it?

I don't do tricks at parties, I prefer the witty banter.

//.. Bah missed a question

2. MarvinTheMartian

MarvinTheMartian Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 31, 2002
    Ahem?
    [image=http://www.123celebs.net/a/alanis-morissette/alanis-morissette.jpg]

3. RoGuE_StreaK

RoGuE_StreaK Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 24, 2005
    You mean Lozza looks like God?? :eek:

4. General Cargin

General Cargin Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 15, 1999
    Oh... wow. The resemblance is somewhat uncanny.

5. Grieyls

Grieyls Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 2, 2000
    Superhuman even :D

6. casual-jedi

casual-jedi Jedi Master star 4

May 6, 2002
    Alanis hey, hmm...
    Yeah, I kinda see where you're comin' from Marv.

7. jediguy

jediguy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2000
    1)What do people call you in the real world?("Hey Deushbag!" is not an acceptable answer)

Mik

2)Describe what you look like in moviestar terms.(ie Brad Pitt, with a touch of Pee Wee Herman)

Jude Law with a bit of that guy from Home and Away who's giving it to Tash. (Or the other way around...)

Sell clothes.

Sitting in my villa in Italy, calling my broker from time to time. Sigh.

5)Pick one... An Apartment in the city, A House in the suburbs, A Villa by the water, A Queenslander on an acreage.

Apartment in the city, but Villa by the water is close.

Tanqueray No. 10 Gin.

7)You've been sentenced to death for heinous crimes against Goat-kind... What do you order for your last meal?

Wagyu steak. Like the really expensive kind that melts in your mouth but I can never afford because I'm a student.

Atheist.

9)What Vehicle do you currently drive? What vehicle would you rather be driving?

N/A. :(

Money does, in many cases, buy happiness.

11)Tell us about the place on earth where you have found the most peace?(details please)

Picnicking in the Italian countryside with nothing around but beautiful scenery and lots of history. Why am I living in Brisbane again?

12)Who was your best teacher in High School, what subject did they teach, and why do you remember Him/Her?

Ms. Waring, who taught Chemistry. She was nice, a swell teacher and really hot.

Valentino Rossi, Maria Sharapova (for obvious reasons).

Ferrari F1 team.

Told someone I loved them when they really didn't love me back. That's embarassment!

16)In the Star Wars universe, are you a Jedi, Sith, or other?(please describe outfit, weapon/s, and abilities)

Smuggler, in Dash Rendar's Outrider.

Always has been, always will be Scarlett Johanssen.

18)Place the following in your preferred order... A bar/club, A movie/play, A concert, A sporting event.

Bar/club, concert, movie/play, sporting event.

Satisfaction. I can't get none of it now.

20)..And finally, What physical party-tricks can you perform, and how did you find out or learn to do it?

I can open any twist-top bottle cap with my forearm. Doesn't sound crazy, but I can do it with so much ease that everyone goes "ooooooohhh".

Actually, no-one has ever done that.

8. MarvinTheMartian

Mar 31, 2002
    Who the **** are you?

:p :p

9. NeecH

NeecH Jedi Master star 4

Feb 14, 2003
    Travis

Christian Slater with George Kastanza's personality.

Headhunter.

I like my job, so nothing else I guess.

An apartment in the city.

Beer.

A 2inch thick rib fillet steak with corn, fries and lots of gravy. For desert: Tapioca pudding with Hagen-daas Apple Pie ice cream.

No comment.

No comment.

Everybody fights, no one quits - you don't do your duty, I'll shoot you myself!

Kamikouchi - In the Nagano prefecture of Japan. Hidden away in the mountains and a full day's hike leads you to a really nice little Ryokan (Inn) for bed and breakfast.

Mr. Howard - Ancient History: He was a sarcastic bastard who didn't like school kids. Much like me.

King Wally Lewis.
    No female has impressed me but I do have a thing for Anna Kournikova.

Bah!

I serenaded my girlfriend at karaoke with a Wayne's World style 'Foxy Lady'

I think I'm like a Rodian Bounty Hunter (like Greedo). I'm just in it for the money and I don't always look under the table when I should!

Sakura Sakurada.

1. Movie/Play
    2. Bar/Club
    3. Sporting Event
    4. Concert.

Happiness.

No comment.

10. MarvinTheMartian

Mar 31, 2002
    No comment? Cop out!

11. Kahlan72

Kahlan72 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 27, 2000
    Neech is happy with his job??
    What is this world coming to!?

I've lost all grounding for my reality.

12. NeecH

NeecH Jedi Master star 4

Feb 14, 2003
    What about all of your 'See Aboves'?

13. MarvinTheMartian

Mar 31, 2002
  14. Grieyls

Dec 2, 2000
    You will die soon I percieve.

15. Nyder

Nyder Jedi Master star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    It's going to be his final destination. [face_skull]

16. GoobaFish

GoobaFish Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2002
    JamesSolo: Got a co-driver yet? Three left, opens. Three hundred, stay left over jump, two hundred. Caution three right don't cut, fifty. Two right and three left, tightens. One hundred, four left into two right, opens. Two hundred, water crossing stay right for three left caution gate outside.

M_S: Robots... rofl! And wally is behind the elephant.

R_S: I hear ya on the McMerc SLR! Thing sounds like a Spitfire's Merlin!!! "Bw-ww-ww-ww-ww-wwmmmm-mmm-mmm!!" :D

Usually by my online names: Goob or Glubbs. (For GoobaFish - Star Wars, and Glubbo - Gaming)

Ron Eldard (Black Hawk Down, Blind Justice (TV), ER (TV), Deep Impact.)

Middle Level Management in Retail. Get crap from above and below. Meet peope though, so kinda cool.

Mars Explorer/Tour Guide? Rally CoDriver? HRT/V8s/F1 team techie/promo liason. Well, you didn't ask for realism, Casual!

Villa.

Jägermeister, or any Rum. They are my faves, but I like a lot of Alcamahols.

Pasta, Pizza, Mud cake with Rum n Raisin ice cream. With Jagermeister or Rum.

No religion. Quasi metaphysical, kinda Atheist, add a pinch of fate.

Madza 323 rebadged by Ford as a KJ2 Laser.
    I'd realisticly rather be driving on my weekdays a "Subary Liberty tuned by STi" (In other words, an STi Liberty), with my weekend car being a BMW M6 Convertible. Fantasy land, gimmie a Bugatti Veyron.

...an LCD screen so I could constantly update it with witty/funny/relevant stuff.
    (And abuse/compliment other drivers.)

Hells Gates, outermost point of Noosa Heads, at Sunrise. Or asleep in the arms of someone you love.
    /cue mooshie string music.

Either Mr Kimber (English - use of sarcasm, swearing and innuendo as a successful teaching tool) or Miss Fowler (English - just out of Uni and eyes that could melt you despite her being only 160cm tall and softly spoken.)

This changes every month. This month, it would have been Andy Symonds (before he whacked a fan with his bat at the Sydney final) but I'll say Male: The Bus. Pittsburg Steelers won't be the same ever again. Female: Susie O'Neill. In the flesh that smile just melts you...

No one Fave: Fave Motorsport team: HRT. Fave Cricket team: Australia. Fave Football team: Brisbane (NRL). Fave Tenpin team: HRT (Myself and my best friend). :)

It is no longer something I am embarassed by, or regret. It's part of the learning circle, it's life.

Grieyls and Kahli know. Ask them. Or revisit the separatists writing board if you know how to get to it.

Megan Gale or Nigella Lawson. Kate Beckinsale in vampiness too. Cannot decide. Sorry.

18)Place the following in your preferred or

17. Magnus_Darcrider

Magnus_Darcrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 24, 2005
    Ah, why not...

Brandon. Mr. B. Beej.

I've been compared to Hugh Grant a lot by several women. On a bad day I look like Phillip Seymour Hoffman (shudder). When my hair's long or pulled back I've got a whole Christopher Lambert/Steven Segal vibe going. But if they were to make a movie with me as a character, I'd be played by Jack Davenport.

Student. Freelance. Gopher. Have Sword, Will Travel.

Prosecutor. Or a Pirate!

A Queenslander on Acreage; if only cos it has the best chance of surviving the Zombie Apocalypse.

Vodka, straight.

My Cell's key.

Buddhist.

A 1976 silver Toyota Celica that goes by the name of Shadowfax. No, I didn't name her. Honestly, I can't see myself driving anything else, though something with air-conditioning would be nice.

Nothing that three fingers of bourbon and a leggy dame wouldn?t fix.

Sacre Coeur, Montmatre

Mr. Mead. English teacher. Encouraged me to write, and put me on to my favourite fantasy author.

Sports people don't have personalities...

I always find that "The Giants" are an acceptable answer here.

Pick from either Top Gun's "Still Got That Loving Feeling" or An Officer and a Gentleman's sweeping them off their feet and carrying them out. Which is bloody murder on the back.

X-Wing Jockey, though I'd probably dress like Solo in ESB in my downtime. Actually I'd dress that way if I was a Jedi too. Purple Lightsabre.

Ya know, I've got no idea...Kirsten Bell perhaps? Or maybe Caroline Dhavernas?

A movie/play, A concert, A bar/club, A sporting event.

Enlightenment.

Is killing people a party trick? Cos I'm a crack shot. No? No party tricks then.

18. Magnus_Darcrider

Magnus_Darcrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 24, 2005
    Ack. Double post. Not your droids, keep movin' trooper monkey...

19. Grieyls

Dec 2, 2000
    Too late! I already read through both in all there entirety! What a waste. :p

20. Lozza

Lozza Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 8, 2005
    And I'm pretty sure he hasn't even seen my t-shirt

21. Kahlan72

Kahlan72 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 27, 2000
    I'm concerned about a whole lot i=of stuff on MAgnus' list! Mr B.Beej??? You don't want a different car?

THERE'S A ZOMBIE INVASION!!

We don't know you well enough. I'm seeing that now ;)

22. kahli

kahli Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2000
    Lozza, He sees everything

Mel

Joseph Merrick

Typesetting/graphic designing, as well as being fluent in both bull**** AND schmooze (there is a difference)

watching other people make money for me

An Apartment in the city, as long as it's on the river.

Red wine, preferably a cab merlot or cab sav.

Finger food. Best. Food group. Ever.

n/a, although after 7 years of kung fu I'd be lying if I didn't admit to a degree of zen.

'92 Corolla GTi (fridge white). I quite like the GTi, and while I'd love a new mini cooper s, I would probably go a prius (as long as it has a racing stripe)

I may be slow but I'm ahead of you.

Atop the dome of the duomo in Florence. Although that could have had a lot to do with the altitude, and the fact I'd just climbed 600+ stairs. And it was outside tourist season, so I was up there alone.

Mrs Andrew, who never batted an eye no matter how many murder/death compositions I submitted as creative writing

The emperor of Lang Park.

the mighty maroons.

n/a. I never do embarassing things.*

Jedi, library division, overdue corp.

None really. Not besotted. Although I think johnny depp is a bit of alright.

bar, movie/play, concert, sporting (corporate box please).

my marbles

I fall asleep around 10 and wake up around 12. I found out cos everyone makes a point of telling me, and I don't think it's a learned skill.

* :p

23. casual-jedi

May 6, 2002
    Narcolepsy is a handy skill to have... :p

...Except for maybe around heavy machinery, electrical goods, high places,
    and people with a penchant for eyebrow shaving pranks.

24. NeecH

NeecH Jedi Master star 4

Feb 14, 2003
    Joseph Merrick... :eek:

25. casual-jedi

May 6, 2002
    She is not... an animal!!!! //Shatner acting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.