main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social Getting To Know You Thread...Ask A Question Answer A Question Game (Version 2.0)

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by MasterMonkey13, Mar 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    A: 4, I only use 3. I wanted to make another one, but it said that I had to use a different e-mail.

Q: If you have socks, do they have different personalities?

2. GuNgAnFaN3090

GuNgAnFaN3090 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 16, 2008
    A: I don't have any socks... :(

Q: Same

3. MasterMonkey13

MasterMonkey13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 19, 2008
    A. I have no socks... oh well.
    Q. Let's go with the same.

4. Jaden1138

Jaden1138 Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 2, 2009
    A. No Socks...yet

Q. Is your sock left-footed or right-footed? LOL!

5. JarJarJedi

Feb 6, 2001
    A: Both. They fit on either foot. :D (But if I have a sock that is slightly bigger than the other one, I put it on the bigger of my feet, which is the left one.)

Or did you mean on the JC? I'm so confused. :confused: My socks on here have minds of their own. 8-}

Q: Do you like Harry Potter? (The series/books, not perticually the character.)

6. Jaden1138

Feb 2, 2009
    A. Big fat NO.

Q. Samesies.

DL44Jo likes this.
  7. KithuraVess

KithuraVess Jedi Master star 4

Nov 19, 2008
    A: Totally agreed there, Kim.

Q: On that note, do you like the Narnia books and/or movies?

8. path-seeker

path-seeker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 1, 2008
    A: Love the books a lot, don't like the movies at all.

Q: Same.

9. KithuraVess

KithuraVess Jedi Master star 4

Nov 19, 2008
    A: Actually, I like them both. :)

10. Jaden1138

Feb 2, 2009
    A. Never read the books, but LOVE the movies and the message behind them.

Q. Same.

11. JarJarJedi

Feb 6, 2001
    No one is a Harry Potter fan here? :( :_|

A: Seen and love the movies (Ben Barnes is cute in Prince Caspian [face_love] ), but I have yet to read the books. That is on my long list of books to read.

12. Nadia-Oomia

Nadia-Oomia Jedi Master star 4

Jan 4, 2009
    A: I love both the books and the movies but apparently I read the books out of order [face_laugh]

13. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Not sure, if it counts to be a fan, but loved the books and I enjoyed the movies. :)

A: Narnia (first movie) was ok, but not my favorite.

Q: What would you change in your life, if you could do without any disadvantages?

14. Jaden1138

Feb 2, 2009
    A. A few things I did and said before I was diagnosed and treated with bipolar (mild bipolar guys, so don't send me off to the looney bin yet :p --been there and it saved my life!). I was a very angry person and even though I was nice, I had a bad attitude and was filled with hate. I am a blessed and changed woman now by the grace of God and I have so much love in my heart (and psychotropic drugs in my veins-- LOL!

Q. Same (sorry for the long explanation but when people hear I have a mental illness the tend to back off.)

DL44Jo likes this.
  15. JediMasterAmanda

JediMasterAmanda Jedi Master star 5

Sep 7, 2005
    don't worry Jaden, my sis is bipolar so I understand and won't back off. ;) either way you are a friend(at least in my mind)

A: I handled one problem in a way I'm not so proud so if I could go back and change the way I took care of it and still get the same result I'd be happy.

Q: same

16. Jaden1138

Feb 2, 2009
    Thanks :) I love friends. I know this is off topic and I will let you all carry on. But having Bipolar is like a litmus test of who your friends really are. I am pretty normal now. Nobody would know I am bipolar if I did not tell them. I have great doctors and great friends who support me. But when I was younger I hurt a lot of people. Luckily most of them have forgiven me and have seen my metamorphosis, So thank you Amanda. [:D]

17. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    no prob. [:D]

18. DunedinJedi

DunedinJedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 22, 2007
    Anybody else here has any form of disease/ different brain setup??

19. Jaden1138

Feb 2, 2009
    A. Besides Bipolar Affective Disorder Type II, I also have Adult Attention Deficit Disorder. Oh, and I also have Adult Attention Deficit Disorder. [face_laugh]

Q. Same

20. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    I have dyslexia, but I think that's about it. It runs in the family so I got stuck with it. It's ok though, I don't mind talking like Yoda every now and then. :p Though that's not the only issues it causes, but I'm ok with those too.
    It's just the way God made me and I'm proud of it. :D

same

21. DunedinJedi

DunedinJedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 22, 2007
    I am on the Autistic spectrum disorder

same :p

22. MasterMonkey13

MasterMonkey13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 19, 2008
    A. OCD. Had it since I was 9.
    Q. Same.

23. Jaden1138

Feb 2, 2009
    A. Okay, I feel so much better now revealing my mental illness. I suffer from phobias but I have conquered most of them. Still a bit of a germaphobe. But it is related to my Bipolar. Thanks for being so open everyone. I do not feel so lonely anymore :) [:D]

Q. Keep it going..let's see who else comes out of the woodwork. ;)

24. Darth_Cadaverous

Darth_Cadaverous Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 25, 2008
    Jaden, at least you are not like my Mother-in-Law. Ouch, there is a person who needs the funny farm. Well, she is taking meds for it, but hold onto your hat if she misses one.

I am border line dieabic(ms). Being a truck driver, I can not let myself get bad, for if I have to use the needle, then I am done driving. :_| , Does being a Sith count as a disorder? I hope not then I am fine.

Same:

25. Jaden1138

Feb 2, 2009
    A Bipolar not in control is a bad ting. Just ask Carrie Fisher during her SW film-making days, and really up until almost 1990. She is severely Bipolar and is my hero for doing all she has done and still does with her disease. Like she says, it is a daily battle. You cannot stop fighting it. It is always there. But she made some big mistakes under the influence of Bipolar, and I am glad mine is mild. My mistakes weere bad but wow, she went through so much. If I ever meet her, I want to tell her what an inspiration she is to me. I love her!!!!! She is doing well now.

DL44Jo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.