Social Getting To Know You Thread... What Did You Do Yesterday?

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by A Chorus of Disapproval, Oct 17, 2012.

Moderators: Skiara
  1. TrakNar Force Ghost

star 5
    Yesterday, I...

...quarantined myself in my apartment due to a cold. Slept, mostly. Today was more of the same.
  2. Findswoman Force Ghost

star 4
    Yesterday afternoon I took my four-year-old son with me not only on a trip to the university library to get something for work but also to my office, where I then had to do some stuff with the stuff I had gotten from the library—and where there was also a bit of a "pee-mergency" when I took him to the bathroom. Fortunately he was patient, so it wasn't too bad, but there was definitely a lot of running around, decapitated-chicken-style.
  3. Bazinga'd Dark Lord of the SWC/PT/ Spinoff Forums

Manager
    star 5
    Yesterday, I deleted Spam on these boards. :p
    Master Fisto and BultarSwan like this.
  4. BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF

star 10
    Yesterday I realized I am woefully behind on my homework and reprimanded myself while catching up on tfn because I figured last night was a lost cause. >.>
  5. Shira A'dola Force Ghost

star 6
    Yesterday my wonderful boyfriend and I began making plans for him to come down from England for Christmas ^^
  6. NYCitygurl NSWFF Manager

Manager
    star 9
    Yesterday, I had brunch with friends, stopped over to see my parents, and had a nice time reading and watching silly TV!
  7. TrakNar Force Ghost

star 5
    Yesterday, I...

...did laundry, finished some pics, and played FNaF.
  8. CloneTrooper9000 Jedi Padawan

Yesterday I was in a cabin just outside of New Braunfels, TX, hanging out with friends and my brother for his bachelor party. It was pretty laid back, we were just hanging out, grilling, drinking beer and watching football just like we did when we were in college. It was an amazing time with people I don't get to see nearly enough.
  9. TrakNar Force Ghost

star 5
    Yesterday, I...

...sneezed. All day. Nonstop.
    Bail B. Baobab likes this.
  10. Beautiful_Disaster Force Ghost

star 4
    Yesterday, I...wasted away the day on the internet[face_tee_hee] and watched movies.
  11. skygawker Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Yesterday I completely failed to study for my calculus exam because I was too busy watching and liveblogging the new TCW reels until one in the morning :p

(Luckily, it didn't end up being a terribly difficult test).
  12. TrakNar Force Ghost

star 5
    Yesterday, I...

...went into town and got a whole bunch of cold medicine. Then, I came home and took that cold medicine and slept.
    Bail B. Baobab likes this.
  13. I Are The Internets Chosen One

star 7
  14. Bail B. Baobab Force Ghost

star 5
    Yesterday I was wiped out from a nasty cold. I slept in the morning and only went out to go to the bank. I took superfluous amounts of vitamins.
  15. Pensivia Force Ghost

star 4
    Yesterday I worked out in the morning, went to work, did a bit of shopping in the late afternoon (clothes shopping + a few home items at Target), watched the evening news plus two back episodes of The Colbert Report (online) with my husband, talked to my mother on the phone, and spent a little bit of time using the web to look at possible Halloween costumes.

(I know, the sheer excitement of my day is overwhelming[face_plain]:p)
    Last edited by Pensivia, Sep 27, 2014
    Shira A'dola likes this.
  16. Shira A'dola Force Ghost

star 6
    Ohhh let's see...yesterday I took care of the horses, played a few games on Steam, talked to Chewy for hours and got an email saying thanks for the application, but you're too short to model for us. I think Peni's day was more interesting than mine :p
  17. TrakNar Force Ghost

star 5
    Yesterday, I...

...went to the doctor and found out that I have sinusitis and bronchitis, so they gave me a whole bunch of medicine. i came home, took that medicine, and slept.
  18. I Are The Internets Chosen One

star 7
  19. Krell Dark Jedi Jedi Youngling

Yesterday I slept till midday. I went to work about app. 4 pm reading my book Dawn of the Jedi - Into The Void, as i rode the train. I work in the telemarketing department of a newspaper located in the inner city of Copenhagen. That night was the best i have had so far. I made over 130 $. So when i returned home, all I wanted was to relax to some cartoons, so I watched a few episodes of TCW and went to bed.
  20. cubman987 Game Winner

Game Winner
    star 3
    Yesterday I watched football most of the day....then went and exchanged/bought some stuff for my future daughter (due end of January!!) then went home and read comics. Really a pretty nice Sunday.
  21. Darth Maltamis Jedi Youngling

Yesterday I watched all the Seasons and Episodes of Star wars the Clone Wars, and Star Wars: Rebels. Also looked at Force FX Lightsabers, Anakin style. Also, played with my pet bird, and thats about it.
  22. Rachel_In_Red Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Worked out and went shopping. :)
  23. Sgt Crowfield Chosen One

star 4
    Yesterday I drove the kid to school, drove to the office, worked, drove back home, sheared the dog, bathed the dog and fell asleep watching Event Horizon on TV.
  24. TrakNar Force Ghost

star 5
    Yesterday, I...

...went to get some bloodwork done that I had been putting off. Then I went to the doctor and had to get a chest x-ray. Then I came home with a bunch of meds and slept.
  25. Bail B. Baobab Force Ghost

star 5
    Yesterday I initiated some friends into the mysteries of the Star Wars Holiday Special.
Moderators: Skiara